How a Carnivore Diet and Carb Deprivation Changed My Game

Don't ever get up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, Never Get Up, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Bro @oooooooooo8484848 made my post as a solution ❤️❤️❤️:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

I m so happy

@alurmo @truthhurts @Gaygymmaxx @enriquecel
Ur welcome bhai thanks for pharma recommendation

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567 and enriquecel
i cant eat noodles cuz i saw a chinese woman eating noodles and cow eyes on tt live and now it haunts me
don't send it or I'll kill you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore, chudlite and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Read everything, I'll still eat my noodles
Bro read every single atom of my shit ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺 i'm so fucking happy rn @chudlite
Stupid diet eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
I would disagree aajonus was a notable free mason, you should quit eating carbohydrates and drinking milk

Very good thread bro high iq as always
Real always recognize real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, omnilegent, chudlite and 3 others
Hey bro thanks for like a 50 rep from only this thread niggas you are the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@truthhurts @enriquecel @MA_ascender @alurmo @Gaygymmaxx (especialy you:forcedsmile:)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, MA_ascender and 4 others
Hey bro thanks for like a 50 rep from only this thread niggas you are the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@truthhurts @enriquecel @MA_ascender @alurmo @Gaygymmaxx (especialy you:forcedsmile:)
this isnt fair, proof the jews are on top of the pyramid. i could make 500 pposts and only get like 10 reps.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, omnilegent, MA_ascender and 3 others
Bro read every single atom of my shit ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺 i'm so fucking happy rn @chudlite

I would disagree aajonus was a notable free mason, you should quit eating carbohydrates and drinking milk
View attachment 3155126

Holy shit mason give me proof and all info u found🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️he was so unpromoted like u almost cant find his info if that was mason he would show symbols and would be well promoted for example liver king was promoted by goverment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and kaligula567
this isnt fair, proof the jews are on top of the pyramid. i could make 500 pposts and only get like 10 reps.
Yeah you need to ne jewish for it to work right

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @alurmo @iloveboobs ❤️❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iloveboobs, NZb6Air and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Yeah you need to ne jewish for it to work right

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @alurmo @iloveboobs ❤️❤️
@MA_ascender change "wtf" react imidiatly or i will tell mods :feelswah:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, enriquecel and 2 others
jfl to those taking ssri or antipsychotic drugs when it is enough to follow a carnivore diet to become low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and NZb6Air

View attachment 3155126

i somehow didnt get the notification when you tagged me at first, i just read it, im on low carb diet but i cant manage to completely cut them out

tips?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, kaligula567 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
i somehow didnt get the notification when you tagged me at first, i just read it, im on low carb diet but i cant manage to completely cut them out

tips?
Do you struggle with weight loss?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and omnilegent
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender, kaligula567 and 1 other person
Welcome to the most blackpilled guide you never asked for. I’m about to drop some knowledge bombs on how my shift to a carb-free, orgasm-free lifestyle and my switch to a carnivore diet turned the tide of female attention in my favor. And yes, I’ll back it up with hard science.

1. Carbs: The Great Feminine Attention Killer​

For years, I was a carb junkie—pasta, bread, rice. My diet was a shrine to insulin spikes and serotonin crashes. But little did I know, carbs were stealthily sabotaging my chances of getting noticed by the opposite sex. The moment I cut out carbs, something remarkable happened. No, it wasn’t just my physique sharpening into a more chiseled form (although that was a nice bonus).

Carbohydrates are known to affect your serotonin levels. High serotonin has been linked to increased mood stability and reduced stress, but it also causes a drop in sex drive. Essentially, carbs were keeping me too chill to be appealing. By removing them, I created a more intense, focused version of myself. I became the “unattainable” figure of mystery, sparking intrigue and drawing female attention like bees to honey.
View attachment 3154954

2. Orgasm Deprivation: The Secret Weapon​

Yes, you read that right. I went on an orgasm-free streak. It sounds counterintuitive, but hear me out. Orgasmic release is known to create a temporary spike in oxytocin and prolactin levels. While these are fine in moderation, chronic high levels can lead to reduced libido and a less assertive personality.

By abstaining from orgasms, I balanced my hormone levels. This, in turn, enhanced my testosterone production. Higher testosterone is often linked with increased assertiveness, better physical appearance, and higher levels of attraction in both genders. My new hormonal profile made me more appealing and dynamic, transforming me into someone who commanded attention.
View attachment 3154981

3. The Carnivore Diet: Fueling the Attraction Engine​

The carnivore diet—an all-meat regimen—sounds extreme, but it’s the ultimate game-changer. By ditching all plant-based foods and focusing solely on animal products, I provided my body with optimal nutrients and fat. This diet is rich in zinc, a crucial mineral for testosterone production, and vitamin A, essential for skin health and vitality.

Animal products are more bioavailable sources of vitamins and minerals compared to plant-based foods. The high zinc content from meat helps maintain testosterone levels, which is essential for maintaining muscle mass and a masculine physique. Additionally, a diet high in saturated fats and proteins supports a more pronounced jawline and facial features, which can be subliminally more attractive.

View attachment 3154985

4. The Final Form: The Blackpilled Transformation​

With carbs out of the equation, orgasms off the table, and a diet rich in meat, my appearance and presence underwent a transformation. I was leaner, more energetic, and carried a magnetic aura of mystery. Female attention, once a distant dream, became a reality.

By treating your body to an optimal lifestyle, it will naturally align with health and attractiveness. Your genetics, refined over millions of years, are built to survive and thrive. Understanding this reality is both empowering and daunting. It’s not for the faint-hearted, and sometimes, I wish I could turn off this heightened awareness to cope with the limitations of not being a tall chad.
In summary, if you’re ready to embrace this blackpilled reality, cutting out carbs, avoiding orgasms, and following a carnivore diet could redefine your existence. It’s a challenging path, but it might just lead you to a level of awareness and attraction you never thought possible.

NOW FOR THE VERY IMPORTANT PART :
WHILST I WAS ASCENDED I HAVE MADE THE BEST DISCOVERY THIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN i have came to the establishment of NERVEPULLING
Currently, there is limited direct scientific evidence linking facial nerve manipulation to increased attractiveness. Most studies focus on the general effects of facial expression and symmetry on attractiveness rather than specific nerve manipulation techniques.

But by manipulating the facial nerve in specific ways, I believe I've uncovered a method with the potential to enhance facial attractiveness beyond conventional approaches.
View attachment 3155017

Nerve Pulling involves a targeted technique aimed at manipulating the facial nerve to influence muscle activity and facial expressions.
and this was all possible to the carnivore diet

View attachment 3155007

This method is based on the idea that by physically or functionally altering the nerve's position or stimulation, we can optimize facial symmetry and expression. This is not a casual or experimental approach but a strategic intervention designed to harness the nerve's influence over facial aesthetics.
HOWEVER I WILL NOT LEAK THE FULL METHOD NOR MY RESULTS ETC AS I BELIEVE YOU DONT DESERVE IT YET

View attachment 3155012

@kaligula567 @Never Get Up @truthhurts @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @PeakIncels @BrutalMogger @onskibidi @franziz @oztihcs @k99 @chudlite @ey88 @Rea @omnilegent
Best thread ever! Unironically without carbs you don't even have to wash your teeth because bacteria won't build up anymore

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RapeAllFemales, NZb6Air and 2 others
how could such a loyal morrocan bird face its back to the flock! no worms for a week!
A good man the bird this world needs

@alurmo @truthhurts

@MA_ascender :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, alurmo, NZb6Air and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567, enriquecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 1 other person
i dont im very lean 118 pounds at 5’9 (5’8.8)
Look @enriquecel he reps even if i do not tag him he is a good bird

@truthhurts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, omnilegent, NZb6Air and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender, kaligula567 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and chudlite
id do nocarb if i could, but i do bodybuilding, so its not a possibility

inb4 skinnycels:
yes i know carbs are bad for me, no i dont care, no i wont quit them, id rather be big and buff than have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite and NZb6Air
Nigga keep it down
ok nigga im editing my post, false friendship in the search of rep… what i have with @Rea @Imretarded? @Dendoni is natural and real… @Imretarded? makes me rep him sometimes but hes cutiepie i dont mind

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore, Dendoni and 3 others
how could such a loyal morrocan bird face its back to the flock! no worms for a week!
im sorry saars @kaligula567 i was tweaking on pseudo at the time of the post :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, enriquecel and 2 others
id do nocarb if i could, but i do bodybuilding, so its not a possibility

inb4 skinnycels:
yes i know carbs are bad for me, no i dont care, no i wont quit them, id rather be big and buff than have hollow cheeks
bro im still going to give thoughts on your dsbm post in a bit stay tuned dont forget

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Yeah @dbva Made a good point the intelectuals of the roman times would be proud ❤️
ok nigga im editing my post, false friendship in the search of rep… what i have with @Rea @Imretarded? @Dendoni is natural and real… @Imretarded? makes me rep him sometimes but hes cutiepie i dont mind
Stop fr is gonna get deleted

@truthhurts @enriquecel @alurmo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, MA_ascender and 2 others
reps are useless anw

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore, chudlite and 3 others
Bump to BOTB, nothing but respect for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567 and NZb6Air
bro im still going to give thoughts on your dsbm post in a bit stay tuned dont forget
Am i not a true friend bra :(
@truthhurts @enriquecel :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MA_ascender and enriquecel
Yeah @dbva Made a good point the intelectuals of the roman times would be proud ❤️

Stop fr is gonna get deleted

@truthhurts @enriquecel @alurmo
WAIT REALLY? could i get deleted for that…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and kaligula567
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air, chudlite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and chudlite
Yeah bro keep it like with my birds do something intelectual
oh i thought u meant saying i love you even though it wasnt in a homo manner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567 and NZb6Air
oh i thought u meant saying i love you even though it wasnt in a homo manner
But nigga i fucking realised something today: @ReadBooksEveryday does not follow me back :(:feelswah::feelswhy:

@truthhurts @enriquecel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore and chudlite
But nigga i fucking realised something today: @ReadBooksEveryday does not follow me back :(:feelswah::feelswhy:

@truthhurts @enriquecel
@truthhurts @enriquecel follow back niggas

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kaligula567 and enriquecel
Welcome to the most blackpilled guide you never asked for. I’m about to drop some knowledge bombs on how my shift to a carb-free, orgasm-free lifestyle and my switch to a carnivore diet turned the tide of female attention in my favor. And yes, I’ll back it up with hard science.

1. Carbs: The Great Feminine Attention Killer​

For years, I was a carb junkie—pasta, bread, rice. My diet was a shrine to insulin spikes and serotonin crashes. But little did I know, carbs were stealthily sabotaging my chances of getting noticed by the opposite sex. The moment I cut out carbs, something remarkable happened. No, it wasn’t just my physique sharpening into a more chiseled form (although that was a nice bonus).

Carbohydrates are known to affect your serotonin levels. High serotonin has been linked to increased mood stability and reduced stress, but it also causes a drop in sex drive. Essentially, carbs were keeping me too chill to be appealing. By removing them, I created a more intense, focused version of myself. I became the “unattainable” figure of mystery, sparking intrigue and drawing female attention like bees to honey.
View attachment 3154954

2. Orgasm Deprivation: The Secret Weapon​

Yes, you read that right. I went on an orgasm-free streak. It sounds counterintuitive, but hear me out. Orgasmic release is known to create a temporary spike in oxytocin and prolactin levels. While these are fine in moderation, chronic high levels can lead to reduced libido and a less assertive personality.

By abstaining from orgasms, I balanced my hormone levels. This, in turn, enhanced my testosterone production. Higher testosterone is often linked with increased assertiveness, better physical appearance, and higher levels of attraction in both genders. My new hormonal profile made me more appealing and dynamic, transforming me into someone who commanded attention.
View attachment 3154981

3. The Carnivore Diet: Fueling the Attraction Engine​

The carnivore diet—an all-meat regimen—sounds extreme, but it’s the ultimate game-changer. By ditching all plant-based foods and focusing solely on animal products, I provided my body with optimal nutrients and fat. This diet is rich in zinc, a crucial mineral for testosterone production, and vitamin A, essential for skin health and vitality.

Animal products are more bioavailable sources of vitamins and minerals compared to plant-based foods. The high zinc content from meat helps maintain testosterone levels, which is essential for maintaining muscle mass and a masculine physique. Additionally, a diet high in saturated fats and proteins supports a more pronounced jawline and facial features, which can be subliminally more attractive.

View attachment 3154985

4. The Final Form: The Blackpilled Transformation​

With carbs out of the equation, orgasms off the table, and a diet rich in meat, my appearance and presence underwent a transformation. I was leaner, more energetic, and carried a magnetic aura of mystery. Female attention, once a distant dream, became a reality.

By treating your body to an optimal lifestyle, it will naturally align with health and attractiveness. Your genetics, refined over millions of years, are built to survive and thrive. Understanding this reality is both empowering and daunting. It’s not for the faint-hearted, and sometimes, I wish I could turn off this heightened awareness to cope with the limitations of not being a tall chad.
In summary, if you’re ready to embrace this blackpilled reality, cutting out carbs, avoiding orgasms, and following a carnivore diet could redefine your existence. It’s a challenging path, but it might just lead you to a level of awareness and attraction you never thought possible.

NOW FOR THE VERY IMPORTANT PART :
WHILST I WAS ASCENDED I HAVE MADE THE BEST DISCOVERY THIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN i have came to the establishment of NERVEPULLING
Currently, there is limited direct scientific evidence linking facial nerve manipulation to increased attractiveness. Most studies focus on the general effects of facial expression and symmetry on attractiveness rather than specific nerve manipulation techniques.

But by manipulating the facial nerve in specific ways, I believe I've uncovered a method with the potential to enhance facial attractiveness beyond conventional approaches.
View attachment 3155017

Nerve Pulling involves a targeted technique aimed at manipulating the facial nerve to influence muscle activity and facial expressions.
and this was all possible to the carnivore diet

View attachment 3155007

This method is based on the idea that by physically or functionally altering the nerve's position or stimulation, we can optimize facial symmetry and expression. This is not a casual or experimental approach but a strategic intervention designed to harness the nerve's influence over facial aesthetics.
HOWEVER I WILL NOT LEAK THE FULL METHOD NOR MY RESULTS ETC AS I BELIEVE YOU DONT DESERVE IT YET

View attachment 3155012

@kaligula567 @Never Get Up @truthhurts @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @PeakIncels @BrutalMogger @onskibidi @franziz @oztihcs @k99 @chudlite @ey88 @Rea @omnilegent
dnr don’t let jews tell u u can’t have any carbs..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
I felt like absolute shit on carnivore diet, hungry 24/7, Low T and its expensive af

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
Good post! Can you specify what do you eat in a typical day?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Good post! Can you specify what do you eat in a typical day?
2 McDoubles without onions, a McChicken plain, medium fries, 2 apple pies, and an Oreo McFlurry.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender and Costcosuperstore
Best diet for leaning out 100%

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air