How a long skull makes the pfl longer

Deleted member 14848

Deleted member 14848

Mistral
africans have the longest skulls and they highest pfl while asians have the shortest skulls and shortest pfl but this is just a correlation
images-11-jpeg.1312541

screenshot_20200702-001447_4-png.1312542

screenshot_20200702-001447_5-png.1312545

but here u can see in the longer skull the medial canthus is well in front of the lateral one increasing the distance between them which increases the pfl
also in longer skulls the nasal bone is more projected cause lacrimal and ethmoid bone are also more projected cause the ethmoid bone is attached to the sphenoid
This stretches the medial canthus forward and makes it longer
another thing is obv maxillary width although this has little to do with skull length although a well developed skull tends to be longer
nuxob58-gif.1312554

Screenshot_20200702-001447_4.png
@Bigblackmanvirgin @Haven @germanlooks @Austrian Oak

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Racky, AscendingHero and 9 others
What about Eriksen skull and Nordic and Celtic people skull? Are they the same/similar?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and owlofathena
Would you say gandys skull is long? Because his PFL is insane
CD67CA66 05C2 4018 AE22 ED3E8D346DD3
C3DF415B 4EE2 4AA1 9CF4 4ED8F6C778F1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 15081 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
no its normal length
this theory is wrong, the second skull has literally wider orbitals jfl

skull length has nothing to do with pfl
Gandy still has high pfl just not 99th percentile tier

• +1
longish or average but his eye sockets
are deep and his glabella is well in front of his eyes which wouldn't be the case if his skull was short and he has well projected nose bridge which stretches his medial canthus
See Eriksen nose bridge is not projected at all yet be has long medial canthus. His nose is small compared to Gandy and his nose bridge is also small

• +1
Yes, and is Eriksen skull longer than average because he has 99th percentile PFL?
Screenshot 20210912 134829 YouTube

See Eriksen nose bridge is not projected at all yet be has long medial canthus. His nose is small compared to Gandy and his nose bridge is also small
his nose bridge is projected but low and as I said above the nose bridge is just an indicator for the bones behind it which make up the eye socket

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and owlofathena
no its normal length
this theory is wrong, the second skull has literally wider orbitals jfl

skull length has nothing to do with pfl
It has .
Deeper orbitals have a lot to do with skull length and I never said skull length was the only thing which matters for pfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
View attachment 1312615

his nose bridge is projected but low and as I said above the nose bridge is just an indicator for the bones behind it which make up the eye socket
JFL it looks like you made Eriksen in a computer with the software update sign:feelskek: I see your German as well guten tag

• Woah
  • +1
JFL it looks like you made Eriksen in a computer with the software update sign:feelskek: I see your German as well guten tag
Moin

it's from this video cause there aren't many side profile pics of eriksen and in all of them he has very long hair which makes it impossible to estimate skull length properly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and owlofathena
Whites have the longer skull

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Deleted member 14848
africans have the longest skulls and they highest pfl while asians have the shortest skulls and shortest pfl but this is just a correlation
images-11-jpeg.1312541

screenshot_20200702-001447_4-png.1312542

screenshot_20200702-001447_5-png.1312545

but here u can see in the longer skull the medial canthus is well in front of the lateral one increasing the distance between them which increases the pfl
also in longer skulls the nasal bone is more projected cause lacrimal and ethmoid bone are also more projected cause the ethmoid bone is attached to the sphenoid
This stretches the medial canthus forward and makes it longer
another thing is obv maxillary width although this has little to do with skull length although a well developed skull tends to be longer
nuxob58-gif.1312554

Screenshot_20200702-001447_4.png
@Bigblackmanvirgin @Haven @germanlooks @Austrian Oak
Scientific proof?

• +1
  • +1
Download

• Woah
Yes he is dolicocephalic, i.e., long skull. I feel that is why his PFL looks wider despite being in the 31 to 35 mm ideal range(his might be 34 mm). The narrow skull makes his eyes look wider cause the zygomatic bones are closer to his lateral canthuses
somewhat true although his face is still wide, his zygomatic bones are as close to his eyes like that of an brachy but they are as wide as his temporal bones which form the back of zygomatic arch
Screenshot 20210729 210506 Chrome

his skull is very smiliar to the right one
and the brachy skull on the left has technically a wide face but it'll still appear wide cause the cranium is wide
like this
Enabling eCommerce  Small Enterprises Global Players 39008130265 cropped

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305, thecel and 1 other person
idk but any post debunking "have the smallest eyes possible"
is a good post to me

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
I would guess it's around 27 mm but u have epicanthal folds which reduce it leaness has nothing to do with pfl
I think when I loosely virginity big changes are gonna happen to my face there no epicanthal folds in my family so you know only time will tell with that will happen

• Woah
I think when I loosely virginity big changes are gonna happen to my face there no epicanthal folds in my family so you know only time will tell with that will happen
you either trolling or low iq

• JFL
you either trolling or low iq
When you lose your virginity testosterone increases I'm not saying I'm low t but things change when it happens

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
One guy is dolicho or mezo and he haves a shit tier forward grown and the other guy is brachy and haves a insane forward grown

• Hmm...
One guy is dolicho or mezo and he haves a shit tier forward grown and the other guy is brachy and haves a insane forward grown
Haven you is bracyphellic most of yall asians are

🤨🤔🧐

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848