How accurate is astrology?

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Here are my results. I want to a full review of my nature from this. I don't know exactly the time I was born though. I don't know much of anything of this stuff so you'd have to teach me.
4FEDFC59 3754 42C4 AA87 58B9D7510F98
79D10F9C 22A6 4E76 BBA4 9E4A0AFC67CB
AAFC72E9 0799 4F73 A0AE 1298D6A071CE

I want to know your zodiac signs too.

@Nameless_Sunflower
@ropemax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
i am a sagittarius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Not at all probaly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
is astrology legit @ropemax
i know tarot and other divination shit is real but i only ever see women believing zodiac signs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, mogstar and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19548
i dont believe it tbh

• Woah
i know tarot and other divination shit is real but i only ever see women believing zodiac signs
@ropemax
Wasn't I princess of cups or some shit? Does that line up with my zodiac?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and ropemax
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Accurate to an unknown and often times hard to test extent. The birth minute is extremely important and your results are borderline meaningless without a somewhat accurate gauge.

It’s hard to correlate these things quantitatively. If u have an astrological sign saying you have a lot of wisdom, maybe you can see it, but you can’t correlate with iq. A lot of old farts in the institutions so new tech in research is slow

Too many known effects for it to have no meaning tho look at the modern research literature, mars effect, correlations between starcharts of related people and friends, crime rates, ect.

I think those astrological signs are mostly important as part of the religion of the freemasons and mystery schools tbh

• Woah
PSl forums really have the lowest iq of ppl in their userbase

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
only women and faggots like you believe in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
@ropemax
Wasn't I princess of cups or some shit? Does that line up with my zodiac?
u should buy a deck so u can read urself everyday
its very legit srs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, incel194012940 and Deleted member 17791
I used to believe in it, but I'm a libra and we are supposed to be big on love and looks. Now that I think about it everyone is lol and I hate how people use it to excuse their bad behaviors. "I can't change I'm such a leo"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
incel trio – pisces, cancer, virgo

• JFL
cover2.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, metalmogger12, itorroella9 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, Clark69 and 3 others
Important to remember that many astrologers use it as cover and framework for their physic powers - whatever the origins of those are.

Kinda like “magicians” and palmisters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
Accurate to an unknown and often times hard to test extent. The birth minute is extremely important and your results are borderline meaningless without a somewhat accurate gauge.

It’s hard to correlate these things quantitatively. If u have an astrological sign saying you have a lot of wisdom, maybe you can see it, but you can’t correlate with iq. A lot of old farts in the institutions so new tech in research is slow

Too many known effects for it to have no meaning tho look at the modern research literature, mars effect, correlations between starcharts of related people and friends, crime rates, ect.

I think those astrological signs are mostly important as part of the religion of the freemasons and mystery schools tbh
I can check my birth certificate and get an exact time.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and incel194012940
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Gonthar
  • Hmm...
Pisces

• +1
I can check my birth certificate and get an exact time.
Can often be inaccurate by like 20 mins. Sidereal astrology that would get ur dates like 2 years off track
Some claim to be able to determine your real birth minute by the dates of life events.

• Woah
Can often be inaccurate by like 20 mins. Sidereal astrology that would get ur dates like 2 years off track
Some claim to be able to determine your real birth minute by the dates of life events.
I know which hour I was born in. 11pm.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and incel194012940
Sun? What's it describe you as? Accurate?
Accurate yea. It basiaclly just says be emotionally sensitive and have empathy for unfortunate people. also idk the sun stuff

• JFL
Accurate yea. It basiaclly just says be emotionally sensitive and have empathy for unfortunate people. also idk the sun stuff
Hmm. maybe it is true.:bigbrain:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
Astrology is very complex. Most people tend to greatly oversimplify it, which is why it has so many negative connotations. A star sign is basically a template upon which a personality is built. And not all Aries templates, for example, are the same. They have differences depending on the exact time, day, month, and year you were born. This is why a birth chart reading tends to be far more accurate than the more generic Aries template, for example.

I've heard stories of people who have had their birth charts read by actual astrologists, whom they had never met before, and they were able to accurately identify specific personality traits of these people.

I've never tried it myself, though.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Deleted member 18603, itorroella9 and 4 others
Astrology is very complex. Most people tend to greatly oversimplify it, which is why it has so many negative connotations. A star sign is basically a template upon which a personality is built. And not all Aries templates, for example, are the same. They have differences depending on the exact time, day, month, and year you were born. This is why a birth chart reading tends to be far more accurate than the more generic Aries template, for example.

I've heard stories of people who have had their birth charts read by actual astrologists, whom they had never met before, and they were able to accurately identify specific personality traits of these people.

I've never tried it myself, though.
Do you believe it's true then? I'm kinda interested now tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gargantuan
Do you believe it's true then? I'm kinda interested now tbh.
Yeah, I do think that having your birth chart read by someone who is deeply into the subject, could accurately pinpoint specific personality traits that belong to you.

I think most of this stuff is actually based on energetic cycles, predicated on celestial mechanics. The powers that be in this world are definitely aware of this as well.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 19548 and Deleted member 17791
Yeah, I do think that having your birth chart read by someone who is deeply into the subject, could accurately pinpoint specific personality traits that belong to you.

I think most of this stuff is actually based on energetic cycles, predicated on celestial mechanics. The powers that be in this world are definitely aware of this as well.
So like the seasons and whatnot could effect pregnancy?

• +1
  • Hmm...
@8PSLcel are we a good match ? :owo:

• Woah
It is real but not in the way @8PSLcel or other tiktok witches would like to believe it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
It is real but not in the way @8PSLcel or other tiktok witches would like to believe it is
I don't go on tic toc. I don't know shit but am willing to learn.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 19548
Here are my results. I want to a full review of my nature from this. I don't know exactly the time I was born though. I don't know much of anything of this stuff so you'd have to teach me.
View attachment 1707201
View attachment 1707202
View attachment 1707203

I want to know your zodiac signs too.

@Nameless_Sunflower
@ropemax
This sh*t will have you cursed. Stop messing with it. Look at all the type of people who play with it as well. They're all gay and have f*cked up lives.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ropemax and Deleted member 17791
Actual astrologers don't read a birth chart to tell someone about their personality. Astrology is a predictive art first and foremost

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Gargantuan and Deleted member 17791
This sh*t will have you cursed. Stop messing with it. Look at all the type of people who play with it as well. They're all gay and have f*cked up lives.
So the true gods hate astrology and turn you gay?:feelsohgod:

• Hmm...
Actual astrologers don't read a birth chart to tell someone about their personality. Astrology is a predictive art first and foremost
You mean they try to guess when and where you're born?

• Hmm...
You mean they try to guess when and where you're born?
Predict major life events concerning an area you are inquiring about and their time

• +1
  • Woah
So like the seasons and whatnot could effect pregnancy?
Could be.

It relates to history as well, I think. The beginning of the 20th century, for example, seems eerily similar to the beginning of this century so far.
Not exactly to a tee, but the same themes, similar events, and tactics.

So perhaps, the powers that be know what type of energetic changes, shifts in human consciousness (and therefore behaviour), are going to happen well ahead of time, and can therefore plan ahead accordingly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 17791
Predict major life events concerning an area you are inquiring about and their time
I drank like 300 ml of alcohol like a week ago and fucked me up. Biggest life event for me in a while. What's that mean?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 19548
Could be.

It relates to history as well, I think. The beginning of the 20th century, for example, seems eerily similar to the beginning of this century so far.
Not exactly to a tee, but the same themes, similar events, and tactics.

So perhaps, the powers that be know what type of energetic changes, shifts in human consciousness (and therefore behaviour), are going to happen well ahead of time, and can therefore plan ahead accordingly.
Deep shit. I guess China does mirror Germany a lot.

• +1
  • Hmm...

i dont know much either but in favor of it

it's known that the Universe is mirrored
now think of each Sigil representing an Entity, that represents certain Elements, and that the time, day, et cet someone is born has influence as a vestige, as is has quality of the seasons

to blindly dismiss in prol of science or skepticism it is necessary a dissonance to what Science is, Magik
the difference is we have an increasingly complex vocabulary, apparatuses, and overspecialization which gives a sense of groundedness

to deny that we're made of and influenced by primordial elements is utmost stupidity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Gargantuan and Deleted member 17791
So the true gods hate astrology and turn you gay?:feelsohgod:
No, they love it. They created it to deceive and hurt you. The gods which are the rulers of this world. There is only one God. The living God hates astrology. If you mess with it He will turn you over to being tormented by the gods of this world.

• Woah
No, they love it. They created it to deceive and hurt you. The gods which are the rulers of this world. There is only one God. The living God hates astrology. If you mess with it He will turn you over to being tormented by the gods of this world.
What religion are you?

• Hmm...
i dont know much either but in favor of it

it's known that the Universe is mirrored
now think of each Sigil representing an Entity, that represents certain Elements, and that the time, day, et cet someone is born has influence as a vestige, as is has quality of the seasons

to blindly dismiss in prol of science or skepticism it is necessary a dissonance to what Science is, Magik
the difference is we have an increasingly complex vocabulary, apparatuses, and overspecialization which gives a sense of groundedness

to deny that we're made of and influenced by primordial elements is utmost stupidity
:bigbrain:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18603
Astrology :forcedsmile:

• +1