How accurate is astrology?

What religion are you?
Not religious. Look at the Torah and look at the New Testament if you want to know what I believe. I believe in Jesus.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly and Deleted member 17791
Not religious. Look at the Torah and look at the New Testament if you want to know what I believe. I believe in Jesus.
Oh, you're christian.

I don't know how accurate it is, But it sure can get you some pussy. Women of my culture believe in astrology more than they do the bible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I don't know how accurate it is, But it sure can get you some pussy. Women of my culture believe in astrology more than they do the bible
the opposite is true
they'll ghost you for being incompatible:lul:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 16853
the opposite is true
they'll ghost you for being incompatible:lul:
im pretty sure they use it as another way to filter out subhumans, I swear a chad could have the worst sign possible and still get laid

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 3828
Your personality is based from your parents parenting and the environment you grew up in, not because you popped out of your mother's vagina while the moon was in caprison and mars was asparagus. Isn't it weird to think something like starsigns and horoscopes were made for entertainment and to make a shit ton of money of off gullible people? no, no it's not. I suggest if you're looking for any long term partner that you avoid girls that believe in astrology. You'll be dealing with them making excuses and justifying their behaviour based on Astrology "I'm so clumsy, muh I'm such a Aries", "I made a mistake and accidentally kissed a guy last night, I'm such a Scorpio". Astrology chicks are crazy, if you read this and still decide to date one I'll be waiting here to say I told you so

im pretty sure they use it as another way to filter out subhumans, I swear a chad could have the worst sign possible and still get laid
yeah
an excuse they use/form of virtuesignaling

@ropemax I noticed something when I was listening to tarot readings on yt
Most people are in it for love and money

and for women that translates to:
"Will I be able to fuck Chad?" and "Will I get a simp to buxx me?"
I'm convinced that's like the only thing they use it for:lul:

they want to know in advance if they will succeed
they want to play tutorial mode using a guide

For them wands in the Tarot mean dicks and fire means good sex
literally
I felt disgust to the whole "community" when I realized

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deleted member 19896, ropemax and 1 other person
Well I am a Virgo and on this forum so probably accurate for me

• +1
Tbf the suit of Wands symbolizes phallic energy so these sluts have a point here
“Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”—The Kybalion.

They just focus on the lower end of this energy's polarity
they worship the giant dildo

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax
Astrology is very complex. Most people tend to greatly oversimplify it, which is why it has so many negative connotations. A star sign is basically a template upon which a personality is built. And not all Aries templates, for example, are the same. They have differences depending on the exact time, day, month, and year you were born. This is why a birth chart reading tends to be far more accurate than the more generic Aries template, for example.

I've heard stories of people who have had their birth charts read by actual astrologists, whom they had never met before, and they were able to accurately identify specific personality traits of these people.

I've never tried it myself, though.
once i met a neighbour with my sister and aunt right outside my house, he's a astrologist/psychologist and only by talking a few minutes with him and giving him my birth chart he told me a lot of facts/traits about my life (that were all true)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Gargantuan

I don't buy the Jesus thing but the rest is legit

• +1