how accurate is the mensa denmark online test?

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
compared to the real mensa test

it seems pretty accurate judging by reddit users

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel

It is accurate if you take it for the first time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, thecel and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12248
I will believe in IQ tests when I will see people with under 120 iq posting their results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, irrumator praetor, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I will believe in IQ tests when I will see people with under 120 iq posting their results.
i got 113 in my final test which i did in 2021. i scored 125 the first time i did it when i 17, 122 the second time some months after

userr from lookism scored 100 in that test. nvm it was mensa sweden but theyre around the same

Last edited:
i got 113 in my final test which i did in 2021. i scored 125 the first time i did it when i 17

And I'm a genuine retard (y)

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

And I'm a genuine retard (y)

same had trouble in uni, but was also super depressed and had huge math knowledge gaps from high school. at this point i cant intellectually function at all

my working memory - spatial intelligence is terrible

i dont give a fuck tho. its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Broski, Patient A and 1 other person
I scored 85 on it :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Danish_Retard, Gargamel and 2 others
I got 126 on this and 129 on the Norway one some months ago but I don't trust those IQ test tbh (it seems many people get high scores easily, I also don't believe at all that I am anywhere close to 2sd from average) .

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I got 126 on this and 129 on the Norway one some months ago but I don't trust those IQ test tbh (it seems many people get high scores easily, I also don't believe at all that I am anywhere close to 2sd from average) .
i get it but so far the only evidence for its non legitimacy is ppl feeling unworthy of the results and stuff. but there are people who score lower

while most people on reddit report the same results in the official test but they could be lying idk.

its prolly the same as the real mensa test

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
i scored the worst in my final try brutal brain deterioration
Probably because you are the most focussed the first time, after that you start to get bored and care less. I notice this effect to it's greatest when I play verbal memory games, the first time I play which isn't consecutively is when I perform the best.

• +1
Srs tho i got 126 on it lol, somehow everyone is 120+ iq here :lul:

• +1

Its rlly not that surprising if people here genuinely have an iq of 120 on average tbh. Just look at the comments on this video and the amount of likes those comments get from normies. This is how 90-100iq looks like.

Tldr for low iq cels: the divorce statistics are taken from married couples, you can't have divorce statistics from people that never married in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Got 124 on it first (and only) time I did it, IQ measured professionally is just average. So complete bullshit ofc

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Got 124 on it first (and only) time I did it, IQ measured professionally is just average. So complete bullshit ofc
what do you mean?

so 120-125 should be the new 100 iq? or that your official test was 100

75 IQ trucel here. Got more than 120 NGL

• Hmm...
Srs tho i got 126 on it lol, somehow everyone is 120+ iq here :lul:
just 3 people reported 120 iq in this thread

we need to ask more people to do it and people we think might be low iq + many will larp their result

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
just 3 people reported 120 iq in this thread

we need to ask more people to do it and people we think might be low iq + many will larp their result
There were similar threads about this test on here in the past and the average was definitely around 120iq from what users reported

• JFL
There were similar threads about this test on here in the past and the average was definitely around 120iq from what users reported
i wouldnt be surprised if even the official mensa test was outdated and the average scored higher than 100 but idk by how much

sucks cuz i always felt i was definitely a bit smarter than normies

id score like 110 in that test now. over for me sub avg iqcel

i swear ive seen random 100 iq reports from people i thought were rly smart/ and they probably are in some way idk how they got 100

• JFL
what do you mean?

so 120-125 should be the new 100 iq? or that your official test was 100
Meant that I was tested by some professional because of adhd and my iq is average but I got 124 on mensa.dk

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and wollet2
i swear ive seen random 100 iq reports from people i thought were rly smart/ and they probably are in some way idk how they got 100
There is a video of a famous chess master doing that test and i did it faster then him jfl, kinda surreal :feelskek:

• +1
There is a video of a famous chess master doing that test and i did it faster then him jfl, kinda surreal :feelskek:
legit jfl at that braincel subhuman

he looks dumb tbh :hnghn:

• JFL
Meant that I was tested by some professional because of adhd and my iq is average but I got 124 on mensa.dk
Thats because mensa only tests pattern iq, i think the whole iq test also includes verbal iq, spacial iq, and some others in those psychiatrist adhd tests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677 and wollet2
did you get the mensa test.

ADHD is brutal bro :feelsrope:, over for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677 and wollet2
  • +1
Yep, have you tried omega 3 supplements?
I most likely have aspergers as well so it never began tbh
I used to eat 400g of sardines every day for a few months cause of gymceling and cheap protein, and didn't really notice obvious difference. All these supplements are a huge meme for adhd, they may help, but nowhere near actual stimulants like adderall or ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
1. iq confidence interval = 12 point range up/down
2. Disproportionately low working memory is usually bad neurotransmitters

• So Sad
I got 128 on the norway and 131 irl mensa

• Woah
most people get like 120-130 on those tests. Jfl if you get 100 or below. Actual retard.

Those online tests are not accurate nor are any IQ tests. They're a shit estimation of intelligence.

It has a low correlation with success in academics or jobs.

They say that the newer tests have like a 0.8 correlation with G (general intelligence) but they get that number from correlating several different IQ tests. So effectively, they're correlating how similar all their IQ tests are, not actual intellect.

If you want to know how intelligent you are, look at how well you do academically and how easy it was for you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard