How actually over is being bald/shaved head

I microdose .625mg a day for like 3-4 days. Really fast it made me feel like utter shit and I can hardly function. This is coming from a guy who's used every 5AR inhibitor that exists and RU58841 as well and I have no side effects at all. But systemic minoxidil has me wanting to commit suicide. I'm feeling back to normal today 24 hours from my last dose. Thank god. Literally feeling good >>> risking health for hair.

Seriously. The retards saying walk around for months suicidal and brain inoperable for hair are retarded. Rather just be healthy and feel good and shave my head, seriously. Oral minoxidil I did not have a good experience with, and this is apparently common. Even haircafe preaches finasteride but says do not touch oral min.
I was definitely never suicidal, that’s weird.
Opposite from you, I had horrible side effects from 5ar inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
You can try criminal lawyermaxxing, esp for high school teachers who turn out as meth kingpins.
I don't believe in TV shows and movies.

In a few months I'm going to get a letter in the mail and it's going to read:

Dear Bald Cunt,

I am writing to inform you that you now have a very important choice to make regarding your future career.

Your choice is either to become a pedophile or become a Nazi. Rates of pay are equal. Choose wisely.

Yours Sincerely,

The Norwood Reaper

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16220 and looksmidder
not balding feels good, but not that good,
it's like being 70 years old and being happy you can still walk.
it's an empty kinda feeling

• JFL
not balding feels good, but not that good,
it's like being 70 years old and being happy you can still walk.
it's an empty kinda feeling

I am aware of what having hair feels like I used to have it my entire life

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Dnrd
But use ru58841 + minoxidil for hair , best combo for hairloss prevention on planet
And yeah balding is a death sentence
Topical or oral for both?

can you look good with a buzzcut?

I am a 6'4 MTN about 210 lb at the moment.

However my dad was fully bald by his early 30s, my brothers also bald in their 30s.

My hair started falling out at 17 and I used every treatment, finasteride, then I tried topical min, tretinoin, microneedling. Moved on to even add RU58441. Lastly I am currently on dutasteride for the last 6 months with RU58841.

I am on oral minoxidil as well but I have to stop I have side effects even on microdose of .625 mg a day, not even 1 mg. Facial bloating, dark rings under my eyes, and suicidal thoughts and low blood pressure whenever I stand up I feel like im about to fall over. Oral minoxidil is quite literally one of the original blood pressure medications so I'm not at all surprised.

I currently think I will end up bald no matter what one day because my hair slowly continues to thin no matter the treatment.

How bad is being bald actually? I will probably wear a hat like 99% of bald dudes because it's not a good look. Probably get scalp SMP too to at least have a "hairline" and just wear a buzzcut if it comes to it.

If my hairloss ever gets to a point where im past the point of no return, ill get scalp SMP, hop off dutasteride, increase the test to a gram a week and get huge and let the DHT flow to give me a solid beard.

Still have hair at the moment it's just moderate diffuse thinning. If you have the balding gene I truly feel for you it doesn't mog.

View attachment 2236595
Hair is literally the easiest thing in the world to fix. Get a hair transplant it's not even that expensive (3-6k)

On the other hand things like height are fucking IMPOSSIBLE to fix. be thankful your failos are fixable

• JFL
I am a 6'4 MTN about 210 lb at the moment.

However my dad was fully bald by his early 30s, my brothers also bald in their 30s.

My hair started falling out at 17 and I used every treatment, finasteride, then I tried topical min, tretinoin, microneedling. Moved on to even add RU58441. Lastly I am currently on dutasteride for the last 6 months with RU58841.

I am on oral minoxidil as well but I have to stop I have side effects even on microdose of .625 mg a day, not even 1 mg. Facial bloating, dark rings under my eyes, and suicidal thoughts and low blood pressure whenever I stand up I feel like im about to fall over. Oral minoxidil is quite literally one of the original blood pressure medications so I'm not at all surprised.

I currently think I will end up bald no matter what one day because my hair slowly continues to thin no matter the treatment.

How bad is being bald actually? I will probably wear a hat like 99% of bald dudes because it's not a good look. Probably get scalp SMP too to at least have a "hairline" and just wear a buzzcut if it comes to it.

If my hairloss ever gets to a point where im past the point of no return, ill get scalp SMP, hop off dutasteride, increase the test to a gram a week and get huge and let the DHT flow to give me a solid beard.

Still have hair at the moment it's just moderate diffuse thinning. If you have the balding gene I truly feel for you it doesn't mog.

View attachment 2236595
Run to an hair transplant clinic or it is over

• JFL
Hair is literally the easiest thing in the world to fix. Get a hair transplant it's not even that expensive (3-6k)

On the other hand things like height are fucking IMPOSSIBLE to fix. be thankful your failos are fixable

Dude how do people even afford this shit? Most dudes can barely afford fucking anything it's like the elite are the only ones who can even afford surgery.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
People who live with their parents (don't pay rent) + have a job can save up quickly
Dude how do people even afford this shit? Most dudes can barely afford fucking anything it's like the elite are the only ones who can even afford surgery.

• +1
In turkey it costs 2k hotel included

• JFL
JFL what else can i get done in turkey. Genio for cheap?
I don't know about other procedures. What I know is that turkey is the capital of hair transplant. Quality is Huge and prices are fair. For an invasive surgery like genio I would not risk

• +1