How am I a virgin? Am I ultimate mental Cel?

its lifefuel that it is fixable jfl at you. I'm taking mega steps to fix my hair, I don't see why you arent doing the same ngl. Greycel trait tbh
Because I’m done experimenting with drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Because I’m done experimenting with drugs
Dedsrs hair=life. I don't see why you don't want to try atleast tbh. Especially with how this drug is safe for the most part and treats diffuse alopecia areata perfectly

Dedsrs hair=life. I don't see why you don't want to try atleast tbh. Especially with how this drug is safe for the most part and treats diffuse alopecia areata perfectly
convince me bro. Show me progress pics or something

convince me bro. Show me progress pics or something
I don't have any pics of me yet because it takes time to work. If you go on alopecia world. Com, plenty of people get diffuse alopecia areata after using accutane, which alot of them treated using tofacitinib.

The only issue is that I might have a scarring type of hairloss like lichen planopilaris which is why I'm going to use a trichoscope to check. I don't really want a biopsy anymore becuase I can self diagnose myself using a trichoscope anyways

I don't have any pics of me yet because it takes time to work. If you go on alopecia world. Com, plenty of people get diffuse alopecia areata after using accutane, which alot of them treated using tofacitinib.

The only issue is that I might have a scarring type of hairloss like lichen planopilaris which is why I'm going to use a trichoscope to check. I don't really want a biopsy anymore becuase I can self diagnose myself using a trichoscope anyways
Can you Show me any progress pics on that site pls? I have searched for "accutane xeljanz" and "accutane tofacitinib" on that Site but found nothing

• +1
Can you Show me any progress pics on that site pls? I have searched for "accutane xeljanz" and "accutane tofacitinib" on that Site but found nothing
Sure I have one saved. There were others but I would struggle finding them again, the search function on that site is shit.
Screenshot 20200929 171049

This guy went from completely hairloss after accutane to having a super thick head of hair after only a few months on tofacitinib. I remember seeing pics

Sure I have one saved. There were others but I would struggle finding them again, the search function on that site is shit.
View attachment 705102

This guy went from completely hairloss after accutane to having a super thick head of hair after only a few months on tofacitinib. I remember seeing pics
I also get scalp pain. Some days are worse some are better. It sometimes hurts when I move the hair in my front. Like if you wore a hat all day long and then take it off and move the hair. I don’t know what causes this. The pain is honestly in the typical Norwood pattern and no pain at all on the sides

I also get scalp pain. Some days are worse some are better. It sometimes hurts when I move the hair in my front. Like if you wore a hat all day long and then take it off and move the hair. I don’t know what causes this. The pain is honestly in the typical Norwood pattern and no pain at all on the sides
Are you sure the doctors said you don't have scarring? The pain of moving your hair around is often seen in scarring alopecia. You should order a cheap trichoscope off eBay so you can check for ur self. Anyways I don't have the pain of moving my hair but I often have an itchy scalp. Look up frontal fibrosing alopecia, that's only in the frontal regions of the scalp like you described ngl, might be over for you if I'm being honest

Are you sure the doctors said you don't have scarring? The pain of moving your hair around is often seen in scarring alopecia. You should order a cheap trichoscope off eBay so you can check for ur self. Anyways I don't have the pain of moving my hair but I often have an itchy scalp. Look up frontal fibrosing alopecia, that's only in the frontal regions of the scalp like you described ngl, might be over for you if I'm being honest
Doctors have looked...they found nothing

• +1
I have no idea correct dosages/what to buy and I don't know how to begin researching it
I already gave u recommendations. Ur body is completely asexual tbh and you should have started roiding and gymcelling when i told you this summer, you would probably have a decent body now

just hide ur arms by wearing thick hoodies and jackets

• +1
Fuck man don’t scare me. I don’t have scarring alopecia ffs
Could be bro, order a trichoscope off eBay, it's really cheap and I can tell you it scalp conditions with it if you send me pics

Could be bro, order a trichoscope off eBay, it's really cheap and I can tell you it scalp conditions with it if you send me pics
Doctor looked in the frontal area with a trichoscope or whatever device that was

• +1
Doctor looked in the frontal area with a trichoscope or whatever device that was
Alright I'll trust he was right. Praying for you rn. Also pray that my medication stops my hairloss

Truly praying for u brotha
Mirin my medication stack btw? Just overdose on immuno-suppressants until hairloss stops theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Subhuman trash