How am I doing lookswise?

You seem like a guy who would benefit form growing a longish beard and go into beard mode. what's your height?

Lay count?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He facialky mogs all the niggas here, including me, but thats not good, he is okaish, the rest are subhumans, including me.
You can’t rate for shit. I’m serious

where do you come from ?
I'm from Texas. Not gonna lie, I only literally attract obese girls(landwhales) no exaggerations.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
I'm from Texas. Not gonna lie, I only literally attract obese girls(landwhales) no exaggerations.
Matter of fact, there was one girl that texted me on tinder that I saw IRL, and she literally can take up 4 chairs, but sometimes I see blacks that are around my looksmatch get pretty good looking women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Matter of fact, there was one girl that texted me on tinder that I saw IRL, and she literally can take up 4 chairs, but sometimes I see blacks that are around my looksmatch get pretty good looking women.

may be the pics are Bad. the location too is Bad for ethnics

may be the pics are Bad. the location too is Bad for ethnics
Nah bro, in Texas a lot of women go crazy for certain black guys.

• Hmm...
i though it was kinda racist
Ok well for me, alot of women would stereotype black guys for being sexual craving pieces of meat and I'm not that type of guy. So when I tell a landwhale I'm not looking for sex, they immediately stop talking to me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
Ok well for me, alot of women would stereotype black guys for being sexual craving pieces of meat and I'm not that type of guy. So when I tell a landwhale I'm not looking for sex, they immediately stop talking to me.
when you say landwhale, it's fat or ugly or both ?

• +1

High E

• JFL