How am I gonna cope with Andrew Tate going to prison ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
I can't cope with daddy Tate taking Big Romanian Dick forever and rotting in prison. He legit helped me become better and helped incels become more NT to finally fuck their oneitis.
 
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 19036
There is no ascnesion without blackpill. You won't be able to reach solutions to your insecurities without acknowledging them first
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24278
There is no ascnesion without blackpill. You won't be able to reach solutions to your insecurities without acknowledging them first
Lol I've known about the black pill since 2018,I ascended but it's not enough, i won't stop until I get a harem of stacies or I get another oneitis who's not a whore
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 19036

Similar threads

price.
Replies
2
Views
62
_MVP_
_MVP_
iblamechico
Replies
4
Views
52
incomplete
incomplete
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
12
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
DeeVeeDee
Replies
3
Views
30
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
Short
Replies
2
Views
67
cobicado901
cobicado901

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top