How am I so different in every picture

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
Guys I need help I don’t get it all of these photos were taken not very far apart and I look better with back camera and worse in front but still why do I look so bad in some and so much better in others

IMG 5386
IMG 5383
IMG 5380
IMG 5375
IMG 5385
IMG 5349
IMG 5332
IMG 5319

IMG 5340
IMG 5341

I can’t tell if I’m an ltn or a htn it’s so over I feel like my proportions and features change in every pic

Last edited:
eyes look like justin gaethje

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Get out of here kid, you will waste your life and nothing else.

I was about to say Chadlite genetics

But then realised you'll be norwood 3 by 26

Tough-break. I can see you developing a very good lower-third though and with those eyes you will have a period of opportunity to slay. Granted no autism appears in your neuropathways.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Guys I need help I don’t get it all of these photos were taken not very far apart and I look better with back camera and worse in front but still why do I look so bad in some and so much better in others

View attachment 2811342View attachment 2811343View attachment 2811344View attachment 2811345View attachment 2811346View attachment 2811347View attachment 2811348View attachment 2811349
View attachment 2811351View attachment 2811352

I can’t tell if I’m an ltn or a htn it’s so over I feel like my proportions and features change in every pic
First finish puberty you look like a kid

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
View attachment 2811363

I was about to say Chadlite genetics

But then realised you'll be norwood 3 by 26

View attachment 2811365

Tough-break. I can see you developing a very good lower-third though and with those eyes you will have a period of opportunity to slay. Granted no autism appears in your neuropathways.
does a bad hairline at a young age really indicate balding genetics? This is new info to me

does a bad hairline at a young age really indicate balding genetics? This is new info to me

You don't have a bad-line.

I can just tell from the texture of your hair based from my experience that there is a high probability that you will bald into your late 20s.

Now I hope I am wrong, because I wish on that of no man.

Can you answer if either your dad, your mothers' dad or your fathers' dad are bald and when they became so?

View attachment 2811342View attachment 2811343View attachment 2811344View attachment 2811345View attachment 2811346View attachment 2811347View attachment 2811348View attachment 2811349
View attachment 2811351View attachment 2811352

I can’t tell if I’m an ltn or a htn it’s so over I feel like my proportions and features change in every
Lighting and angles

I can just tell from the texture of your hair based from my experience that there is a high probability that you will bald into your late 20s.

Can you answer if either your dad, your mothers' dad or your fathers' dad are bald and when they became so?
my dad is almost 60 and has a full head of hair with a solid hairline although maybe receding a little, my mom struggles with minimal hair loss, my grandparents all have good hair except for my grandpa on my moms side he is bald and i believe he started balding in his 40s but thats just a guess based off of old photos could be much younger

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

how should I try and prevent my possible premature balding? derma roller every other day with rosemary oil that is what i used to fix my cuck eyebrows.

my dad is almost 60 and has a full head of hair with a solid hairline although maybe receding a little, my mom struggles with minimal hair loss, my grandparents all have good hair except for my grandpa on my moms side he is bald and i believe he started balding in his 40s but thats just a guess based off of old photos could be much younger

Yeah. Boys GENERALLY (90% of the time roughly speaking) get their mothers' fathers' hair gene.

I did mine.

If your Grand-dad is bald it is unfortunately a strong case that you might end up so.

I prob shouldn't have told you this so just don't think about it right now too much. You can take preventative measures when the time comes and a transplant is always possible if it goes beyond norwood number 2

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
Yeah. Boys GENERALLY (90% of the time roughly speaking) get their mothers' fathers' hair gene.

I did mine.

If your Grand-dad is bald it is unfortunately a strong case that you might end up so.

I prob shouldn't have told you this so just don't think about it right now too much. You can take preventative measures when the time comes and a transplant is always possible if it goes beyond norwood number 2
Actually lifefuel because my grandpa on my mom side died with hair
More than my dad side

• +1

I did mine.

damn i thought that was just a myth. worst case scenario i just have to cover up my forehead like ehren did or like you said get a transplant if i cant save it. thanks for being helpful not many people are on this site

• +1
how should I try and prevent my possible premature balding? derma roller every other day with rosemary oil that is what i used to fix my cuck eyebrows.

I have very good hair and so I have never actually looked into this, but I am sure there are much more educated users on this matter that can help you.

Only ask users that joined 2022 or before.

Guys like @Pakicel @StrangerDanger @Xangsane @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday @6ft4 and a few other guys that are not coming to mind right now in-terms of actual username.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 2008Looksmaxxer
damn i thought that was just a myth. worst case scenario i just have to cover up my forehead like ehren did or like you said get a transplant if i cant save it. thanks for being helpful not many people are on this site

Keep your hair as thick as possible. I can recommend a shampoo and an oil.

• +1
Keep your hair as thick as possible. I can recommend a shampoo and an oil.
i stopped using shampoo completely and it turned my 0 texture flat hair to wavy with solid texture and hold all while being very naturally healthy. do you still recommend shampoo as it would drop my apeal quite a bit and make me look like a old Justin Bieber wannabe. and hair oil is a good idea i was planning on starting a small routine already

• +1
i stopped using shampoo completely and it turned my 0 texture flat hair to wavy with solid texture and hold all while being very naturally healthy. do you still recommend shampoo as it would drop my apeal quite a bit and make me look like a old Justin Bieber wannabe. and hair oil is a good idea i was planning on starting a small routine already

Yeah, exactly, because most shampoos thin your hair. The one use thickens it.

I have very good hair and so I have never actually looked into this, but I am sure there are much more educated users on this matter that can help you.

Guys like @Pakicel @StrangerDanger @Xangsane @forevergymcelling @ReadBooksEveryday @6ft4 and a few other guys that are not coming to mind right now in-terms of actual username.
please pat me

• +1
so

do you still recommend trying to find a shampoo that wont ruin my hair texture? since i dont see to much reason to start using it if my hair is so much healthier without it

Go with that:

And for oil go with that:

That's my hair. The red is from a red light therapy lamp lol, don't watch that. I don't wear makeup :LOL:

• +1

Dut stopped my hair loss and got me from NW2 to NW1. Add dermarolling and you won’t have to worry about balding again until your 50s.