How am i supposed to enjoy life

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
When i can't even get an ltr with a skinny mtb. Those are literally my 2 requirements. I don't think it's too much to ask for. I will not lower my self respect and settle for anything below mtb or even an ounce overweight. 1. Because that doesn't reflect me. And 2. Because it just looks weird and will be embarrassing to explain. Imagine having pretty good height and being rated htn on the forums and having people tell you you're gl irl and you're forced to settle with a girl whose like 2 levels below you or just be lonely. Imagine your parents reaction if you brought home a fat ltb as a htn. At this rate I'm gonna have to move to a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Dicklet3incher and ascension
Watch @Bojack stream

On twitch, bojack10134

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
When i can't even get an ltr with a skinny mtb. Those are literally my 2 requirements. I don't think it's too much to ask for. I will not lower my self respect and settle for anything below mtb or even an ounce overweight. 1. Because that doesn't reflect me. And 2. Because it just looks weird and will be embarrassing to explain. Imagine having pretty good height and being rated htn on the forums and having people tell you you're gl irl and you're forced to settle with a girl whose like 2 levels below you or just be lonely. Imagine your parents reaction if you brought home a fat ltb as a htn. At this rate I'm gonna have to move to a third world country.
Dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: 3links2
Believe in all loving Christ that's how

We’re all down bad bro.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and ascension
Any girl who's skinny in 2024 basically has supermodel SMV. Regardless of face.