How am I supposed to tell if a foid is interested in me

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
She will keep walking alongside me, making eye contact and smiling but doesn't even say anything.
Does she want to only want to befriend? What to do with this?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and BrutalMogger
Physical touching

Words are just words

Actions speak louder than words my lil pookie Jeffrey

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, watah, whiteislandpill and 6 others
If she‘s into you there will be clear signs

• +1
Reactions: watah, whiteislandpill, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
Just rape her!
If she let you rape her then it's a yes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Hopefullneet, inceltriad78 and 6 others
If she‘s into you there will be clear signs
She's non nt friendless ltb, utters only a few words a day.
And so I don't have a clue what to look for, being an autist doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
If you're desperate try "accidentally" touching her and see how she reacts

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NoReedemingFeature
shes femcel bro just rape shell like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, BrutalMogger and NoReedemingFeature
Slap her ass accidentally
If nothing bad happens than
Put dick in her mouth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, inceltriad78, zharupodrugu and 3 others
1) makes compliments specifically about your appearance and not your personality or hobbies etc

2) initiates touching

but even that is never 100% certain.

Actually i just read that you're both autistic, no idea in that case

• +1
It's something you kinda just know. It's not about whether she's hyperfixated on you, she might just find you weird and try to lead you on.

Let me put it this way. If a woman looks at you with this gaze, that she wants to tear you limb from limb, this really admiring gaze, she's into you. If not, probably not.

• +1
foids are not into you unless you are tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: watah, zharupodrugu, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
its biologically engraved to women's brain to seek tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, NoReedemingFeature and PlayersGetPlayed
If she likes you there will be physical signs even if just touching your arm

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
if a girl likes you she will make it abundantly obvious

• So Sad
It's something you kinda just know. It's not about whether she's hyperfixated on you, she might just find you weird and try to lead you on.

Let me put it this way. If a woman looks at you with this gaze, that she wants to tear you limb from limb, this really admiring gaze, she's into you. If not, probably not.
If she likes you there will be physical signs even if just touching your arm
if a girl likes you she will make it abundantly obvious
But we're both autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and PlayersGetPlayed
But we're both autistic
Just follow the eyes. And remember that attraction can always grow.

Search "Stacey Oster Thompson interview meme" and look at how the blonde woman looks at the bodybuilder. That kinda gaze is attraction. If she looks at you with shock, probably not.

• +1
If you’re asking she isn’t simple.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Hopefullneet and NoReedemingFeature
The whole eye contact shit is cope. A girl looking at you for 1-2 seconds doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and NoReedemingFeature
The whole eye contact shit is cope. A girl looking at you for 1-2 seconds doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you.
I'm aware that's why I'm asking because I don't know what to make of it

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1
ur best bet to grab her waist. If shes not resisting than grab her ass and fuck right away. Stop being emotional tampon/friend/ loser.
If she sucks your dick, she likes u

• +1
She will keep walking alongside me, making eye contact and smiling but doesn't even say anything.
Here we go, I also used to date a very introverted FOID who didn't talk at all, I was always the one who had to bring up a topic of conversation, and the truth was very tiring, since I was pretending to be something I wasn't, since I am introverted as well, but I tried to the maximum to maintain a masculine frame and cope with the situation. On the second date I kissed her passionately, both of us lying on the grass, but I was always the one who had to take the initiative. On the third date I kept on kissing her, but always on my initiative, it could have been escalating, but finally I got bored when I didn't see any reciprocity on her part to the physical contact.
Conclusion: no FOID has autism when chad knocks on her door, and will suck her dick no matter how introverted she may be, if she appears to be autistic, it's only with you. You can kiss her but only on your own initiative, if you are at least sub5, but there will be no reciprocity and you will have to steal her affection.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and NoReedemingFeature
Here we go, I also used to date a very introverted FOID who didn't talk at all, I was always the one who had to bring up a topic of conversation, and the truth was very tiring, since I was pretending to be something I wasn't, since I am introverted as well, but I tried to the maximum to maintain a masculine frame and cope with the situation. On the second date I kissed her passionately, both of us lying on the grass, but I was always the one who had to take the initiative. On the third date I kept on kissing her, but always on my initiative, it could have been escalating, but finally I got bored when I didn't see any reciprocity on her part to the physical contact.
Conclusion: no FOID has autism when chad knocks on her door, and will suck her dick no matter how introverted she may be, if she appears to be autistic, it's only with you. You can kiss her but only on your own initiative, if you are at least sub5, but there will be no reciprocity and you will have to steal her affection.
Most valuable reply by far

Most valuable reply by far
This girl also gave me one of the most brutal blackpills I've ever had. After one of our outings, where I was affirming her hand and she was coldly hugging me, and apparently we were giving each other a sweetheart deal (only happened in my perception of reality) she posted a story on her instagram about how she would like to be with “men written by women in books” (chad) meaning that she was interested in me for shit, and that she was still open to looking for someone better.

• +1
you would've found out by now if you actually talked to her bru.

• +1
ask her out for some coffee or lunch, if she's willing to be w/ u 1 on 1, then ur in. obv talk to her first and see what vibes she got if she never spoke to u before.

• +1
If a girl fixates on you for a long period of time that's a bad sign

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
if u have to think ab whether she likes u or not, its over :lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah and NoReedemingFeature