How and when to apply vit c serum ? (too many opinions)

I put it on 2-3 times a day but generally just in the morning after I clean my face/shave. How? Just fuckin spread that shit over your face. It doesn't dry my skin out at all but it depends on the brand
 
  • +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
I put it on 2-3 times a day but generally just in the morning after I clean my face/shave. How? Just fuckin spread that shit over your face. It doesn't dry my skin out at all but it depends on the brand
I meant like in what order in context of using an exfoliant and moisturiser and a peptide serum haha.
 

Similar threads

sugarboyonewacc
Replies
0
Views
12
sugarboyonewacc
sugarboyonewacc
Adyta69
Replies
1
Views
8
mewzilla
mewzilla
E
Replies
4
Views
36
overforme3
overforme3
ihateyounigeria
Replies
21
Views
108
ihateyounigeria
ihateyounigeria
likeswomen
Replies
5
Views
61
likeswomen
likeswomen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top