how and why asians are growing 4 inches taller then their parents ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
As a Asian whos 16 and the same height as my dad 5"7 it hurts my soul to see other peers who are asian like me become 4-6 inches taller then their dads which upsets me :( anyone know why ?:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17291, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Because despite what autists here say, enviornmental factors do actually play a role and genetics isnt everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, SubhumanCurrycel, FreakkForLife and 5 others
Imagine not mogging your parents

Cant relate as a 6'2 asian tbh

Because despite what autists here say, enviornmental factors do actually play a role and genetics isnt everything
That means they had tall genetics to start with that were stunted by malnutritionmaxxing retarded rice diets and poverty

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Nutrition and genetics. Dutch used to be shortest people in Europe but after they started having a good diet they reached their genetic potential and are the tallest people in the world now.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
:ogre: Asians only started growing in china when they introduced mac donalds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 17291
thats the case for zoomers everywhere, here youngers are at least 4 inches taller than their parents.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Same with me my dad is 5,6 and my mom is 5,3 and i am 6,2 but my uncle is 6,4

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Baldingman1998
Because they have the tall genes in their family somewhere so they are more likely to be tall and also usually, tall guys tend to have a tall mother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Dad:6'
Mum: 5'3
Younger brother: 6'0.5
Twin (fraternal): 6'1
ME: 5'10 :feelswhy:

Im white and 20.5 years old. Ate the same diet and played more Sports than my twin growing up but he did sleep more and looks about 5 years older than me.

If the mother is short then they probably won't grow so much

Yeah I notice so many 6'+ Asians nowadays, their parent's heights were lower because of the diet over there.
Look at Africans especially from Central Africa, they have the tallest height potential of all humans but its stunted by malnutrition/shitty diet/disease.

Sadly I got a shit dice roll:
Mom: 5'
Dad: 5'9
Me: 5'10.5
Middle brother: 6'1
Younger brother: 6'

Last edited:
Better nutrition

Imagine not mogging your parents

Cant relate as a 6'2 asian tbh

That means they had tall genetics to start with that were stunted by malnutritionmaxxing retarded rice diets and poverty
oh i see why u was mad on my thread the other day now:feelskek:

Dad:6'
Mum: 5'3
Younger brother: 6'0.5
Twin (fraternal): 6'1
ME: 5'10 :feelswhy:

Im white and 20.5 years old. Ate the same diet and played more Sports than my twin growing up but he did sleep more and looks about 5 years older than me.
Just do stretching ,i got some inches from it.
Also,take HGH and igf1 if u can,u will surely grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah I notice so many 6'+ Asians nowadays, their parent's heights were lower because of the diet over there.
Look at Africans especially from Central Africa, they have the tallest height potential of all humans but its stunted by malnutrition/shitty diet/disease.

Sadly I got a shit dice roll:
Mom: 5'
Dad: 5'9
Me: 5'10.5
Middle brother: 6'1
Younger brother: 6'
How old r u?
Take aromaisn and hgh and igf1 if u can spend money on heightmaxxing,u will grow taller

Environmental factors still need tall genes to save your ass
Water.

I never said genes dont matter. I just said that autists are wrong about genes being the only factor

I remember reading that the global world male height is 171cm and if everyone in the world ate sufficiently (no malnourishment) the average would let be 176.5cm

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Water.

I never said genes dont matter. I just said that autists are wrong about genes being the only factor
Which ultimately leads to the result that there is nothing one can do if he has shitty manlet genes, no matter how excellent other factors are

Which ultimately leads to the result that there is nothing one can do if he has shitty manlet genes, no matter how excellent other factors are
Take aromaisn when the manlet gene kid turns 15-16 and blast hgh and igf1,this will bypass the manlet genes.
I am making a thread on this soon

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Take aromaisn when the manlet gene kid turns 15-16 and blast hgh and igf1,this will bypass the manlet genes.
I am making a thread on this soon
Yeah you might take some trenebolone too along with them and look like a jojo villian by the time you are 17 too

Perfect recipe for getting a lethal cardiac arrest before you hit 30

Yeah you might take some trenebolone too along with them and look like a jojo villian by the time you are 17 too

Perfect recipe for getting a lethal cardiac arrest before you hit 30
Just take it in moderate doses and don't overdose,nothing bad would happen much

How old r u?
Take aromaisn and hgh and igf1 if u can spend money on heightmaxxing,u will grow taller
I'm 21, been 5'10 since I was 16 and only grew half an inch since then. I actually purchased Aromasin when I was 18/19 but I decided not to use it after looking into the medication, it just wasn't worth the risk. I'm glad I didn't take it.

because protein intake is fucking insanely important for pubertal development

I'm asian and 5'7. My dad is 5'10.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 17291
My moms 5 feet
same here, my mother might be a little taller/shorter but i don’t really know. i reached my dads height of 5’6 so rip

same here, my mother might be a little taller/shorter but i don’t really know. i reached my dads height of 5’6 so rip
Its hard being short. Got rejected by a 5 ft foid, because of my height. Then I got rejected by a fucking 4'9 foid lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
KEEP CRYING FAGGOTS

I'm not asian

My mom is 5'4'
My dad is 6'0"

I'm 5'7" since 14-15

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Its hard being short. Got rejected by a 5 ft foid, because of my height. Then I got rejected by a fucking 4'9 foid lmao.
lmao that’s quite unfortunate. every girl I see nowadays is legit my height so it’s over for non 6 ft+ dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
In a first world, super developed country like Singapore, Asians are like 5'7 inches tall so I don't know where you're getting this from
Singapore Average height

Also to answer your question it has to do with the amount of calories they consume and nutrients like calcium and protein.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
In a first world, super developed country like Singapore, Asians are like 5'7 inches tall so I don't know where you're getting this from
View attachment 1638393

Also to answer your question it has to do with the amount of calories they consume and nutrients like calcium and protein.
That includes the boomers and malnourished people tho, most zoomers are prob 5'10 on average.
The american average height is 5'9 yet 5'9 is turbomanlet tier there.

That includes the boomers and malnourished people tho, most zoomers are prob 5'10 on average.
The american average height is 5'9 yet 5'9 is turbomanlet tier there.
Uhh read the study again. That study is the best representation of Asian IQ as it measured the IQ of CHINESE (the most numerous ethnic group in the world and most numerous Asian one) and the MALAYs(a very large Southeast Asian ethnic group) in a highly-developed country with limited poverty and access to high-quality nutrient-rich foods (Singapore), with the people being measured being able-bodied young adults who have already gone through puberty and are fit.

This study used MILITARY recruits as their base so I don't know of a reality in where Asian zoomers are 5'10 on average when this study shows the exact opposite
Singapore Average height

Read the study ffs

• Love it
Uhh read the study again. That study is the best representation of Asian IQ as it measured the IQ of CHINESE (the most numerous ethnic group in the world and most numerous Asian one) and the MALAYs(a very large Southeast Asian ethnic group) in a highly-developed country with limited poverty and access to high-quality nutrient-rich foods (Singapore), with the people being measured being able-bodied young adults who have already gone through puberty and are fit.

This study used MILITARY recruits as their base so I don't know of a reality in where Asian zoomers are 5'10 on average when this study shows the exact opposite
View attachment 1638540

Read the study ffs
Muh studies :soy::soy:
If the average height for indonesian zoomers (Third world shithole country) is 5'8 according to @Predeterminism then Singapore (A first world country) is obviously gonna be higher

• +1
Muh studies :soy::soy:
If the average height for indonesian zoomers (Third world shithole country) is 5'8 according to @Predeterminism then Singapore (A first world country) is obviously gonna be higher
that guy is probably shorter than he claims like all people on the Internet and the average height in Indonesia like 5'4:feelskek:

By the way, this study was conducted on a cohort of able-bodied military people in a first world country. The average height is probably shorter because the military has HEIGHT requirements so the very short guys were weeded out as well as the disabled short people.

You're going to need to come up with a study because anecdotes don't trump this one lol:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
that guy is probably shorter than he claims like all people on the Internet and the average height in Indonesia like 5'4:feelskek:

By the way, this study was conducted on a cohort of able-bodied military people in a first world country. The average height is probably shorter because the military has HEIGHT requirements so the very short guys were weeded out as well as the disabled short people.

You're going to need to come up with a study because anecdotes don't trump this one lol:ROFLMAO:

Keep coping with studies tbh just book at plane ticket there and see for yourself

• +1
average height in Indonesia like 5'4:feelskek:
I have a 5'4 indonesian friend and he said theres only like 2-3 guys in his entire college that is that height. The avg is 5'7. but theres MANY 6ft guys