Why do ratings from girls vary so much ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
So me and my friends asked for our rating in a pic where we all 3 are standing ( full height and face showed)
Let me be A and my other 2 friends be B and C
Rating from girl 1:
A : 7 (Due to height)
B : 6
C: 4

Ratings from girl 2:
A: 10
B: 8.5
C: 4.5

Ratings from girl 3 :
A: 4
B: 5

Btw I'm 6'4 and 4/10 facially
Friend B is 5'10 and 5/10 facially
Friend C is 6'1 and 5/10 facially

Lmao why so much discrepancy like I got rated a 10 by one and a 4 by other ? Also got rated more 2 times and less by girl 3
Also pls don't spew some "type" theory bs
:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: ?

they have a type

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Clqs, rand anon and 16 others
But why a drop from 10 to straight 4 ?
Lol..
A chad in someone eyes and a truecel in other ?
yeah exactly, to some girls im cute 6'3 chad beacuse of my negative dimorphism and feminine look while to others im disgusting and weird

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover, Icon and 2 others
Lol..
It depends on a lot of shit. At least one of them is lying.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
the best rating scheme to ask girls is
UGLY / NORMAL / HOT
i think numbers traumatise foids as much as they traumatise incels Jfl

you can leave the three significant figure PSL calculations to the scientists of .org:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, LegitUser, Icon and 4 others
It depends on a lot of shit. At least one of them is lying.
Yeh the second one is straight up gaslighting
I literally have a recessed chin with no undereye support I cannot be more than 6.5/10 for any girl on this planet..

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
So me and my friends asked for our rating in a pic where we all 3 are standing ( full height and face showed)
Rating from girl 1:

Ratings from girl 2:

Ratings from girl 3 :

Lmao why so much discrepancy like I got rated a 10 by one and a 4 by other ? Also got rated more 2 times and less by girl 3
@Blackgymmax please give your take on this you are an expert in ratings from girls
Got rated 10 by one and 4 by other

the best rating scheme to ask girls is
UGLY / NORMAL / HOT
i think numbers traumatise foids as much as they traumatise incels Jfl

you can leave the three significant figure PSL calculations to the scientists of .org:blackpill::blackpill:
nope, girls are not like men, if they have a type they will basically not have eyes for other guys while us men are thirsty fucks and rate every ltb with ass and makeup 8/10
I literally have a recessed chin with no undereye support I cannot be more than 6.5/10 for any girl on this planet..
girls dont give single fuck about that trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Tallest person here, rulothecab and 2 others
@RoyaleWithCheese @user123456 @ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and ChadL1te
nigger they have types, just like we do nigga, all black girls look sub5 to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Icon, Maalik and 2 others
10 = they find you attractive
if they dont they will pick any random number from 1 to 9

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, hopecel, shizuku11111 and 3 others
yeah exactly, to some girls im cute 6'3 chad beacuse of my negative dimorphism and feminine look while to others im disgusting and weird
yessss, most balkan girls I know hate feminine guys and almost lust over tatted dudes that smoke with a buzzcut as long as they aren't subhuman

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Yeh the second one is straight up gaslighting
As we know it there is no 10/10 on the planet. Foids don't have a universal rating scale, so we can't relate the ratings to eachother.

• +1
Virtue signaling and because they change ratings a bit based on personalities if they know the people.

Just ask, "Would you date person who looks like that". And if they say "If they would have good personalities and treat me right" then they think that you are disgusting and they would never date you until they are 30 years old baby mamas or something

• +1
yessss, most balkan girls I know hate feminine guys and almost lust over tatted dudes that smoke with a buzzcut as long as they aren't subhuman
u get it bron, thats why ur the goat, i tried to thugmaxx with buzzcut but i look even younger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and Lebron_James
u get it bron, thats why ur the goat, i tried to thugmaxx with buzzcut but i look even younger
same I buzzed during quarantine and ended up looking like a chicken nugget. :lul::lul:

Virtue signaling and because they change ratings a bit based on personalities if they know the people.

Just ask, would you date person who looks like that. And if they say "If they would have good personalities and treat me right" then they think that you are disgusting.
The girls we asked the ratings from didn't knew us 3 as she was a friend of my friend

We asked her whom would you date out of these 3 ? She said she can't decide based on looks only we forced her to still choose and she choose " the tall one" (me) but the 3rd girl straight away gave me the lowest rating (4) and also wrote sorry after that :lul:

Lol...

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
10 = they find you attractive
if they dont they will pick any random number from 1 to 9
its either all or nothing when it comes to women rating you, if they dont say 10 they find you ugly

• +1
The girls we asked the ratings from didn't knew us 3 as she was a friend of my friend

We asked her whom would you date out of these 3 ? She said she can't decide based on looks only we forced her to still choose and she choose " the tall one" (me) but the 3rd girl straight away gave me the lowest rating (4) and also wrote sorry after that :lul:

Lol...
@IAMNOTANINCEL ..

because as I've said many times, which makes this forum sperg out every single time it's repeated, there are no chads.

chad is in the eye of the beholder.

you can only be HTN by default, which is when most people can somewhat tell you're attractive, but there's no default chads, what's perfect to one person isn't to the other, this doesn't mean they think they're ugly, but they're just HTN to them, they can tell they're attractive but they don't find them appealing beyond that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, tigrxs, wastedpotential and 2 others
Subjectiveness :feelsohh:

let my boy c free ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• JFL
Also some girls can't rate photos, some can't see through fraudmaxxing. I used to go to tinder dates with average women because I would fraud a bit in pictures, but they would see my face in different angles and mimics and would get disgusted in person.

Probably a mix of past experiences is my theory. Ive noticed people find people more attractive when their first hookups were the same type.

My theory is that the first few girls you get with/makeout/date will be your long-lasting 'type'>

I might just be reading into it though, the girl also could've just been exaggerating her rating

• +1
because as I've said many times, which makes this forum sperg out every single time it's repeated, there are no chads.

chad is in the eye of the beholder.

you can only be HTN by default, which is when most people can somewhat tell you're attractive, but there's no default chads, what's perfect to one person isn't to the other, this doesn't mean they think they're ugly, but they're just HTN to them, they can tell they're attractive but they don't find them appealing beyond that.
Life doesnt start till high htn

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Life doesnt start till high htn
there's no high htn.

matter of fact all the rankings are meaningless, there's only attractive or not, but being attractive doesn't imply they're specifically into you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs and shizuku11111
there's no high htn.

matter of fact all the rankings are meaningless, there's only attractive or not, but being attractive doesn't imply they're specifically into you.
There are levels

Someone like vinnie hacker is more attractive than someone like jacob elordi, even though both are respectably attractive

Rating from girl 1:

Ratings from girl 2:

Ratings from girl 3 :

the answer is that foids donโ€™t understand numbers and/or objective ratings

Depends on how horny a foid is which varies by foid and changes a lot depending on time of month, mood, etc. I.e. she may rate you a 9 one day, but if you were to ask her another day youโ€™d be a 6, just because sheโ€™s not sexually available. The only exceptions are truecels which will always get rated as sub5.

The only way youโ€™d get a real rating is by .org autists or even better if you get rated by dozens of foids and then plot your average and variance, then youโ€™d get statistical significance.

TBH variance also matters a lot, itโ€™s better to be rated a 9 by some and a 3 by others than to be a solid 6 imo.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and 5.5psl
the answer is that foids donโ€™t understand numbers and/or objective ratings

Depends on how horny a foid is which varies by foid and changes a lot depending on time of month, mood, etc. I.e. she may rate you a 9 one day, but if you were to ask her another day youโ€™d be a 6, just because sheโ€™s not sexually available. The only exceptions are truecels which will always get rated as sub5.

The only way youโ€™d get a real rating is by .org autists or even better if you get rated by dozens of foids and then plot your average and variance, then youโ€™d get statistical significance.

TBH variance also matters a lot, itโ€™s better to be rated a 9 by some and a 3 by others than to be a solid 6 imo.
High IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowiqNormie and mogre
Lol..
they are unpredictable whores , the only "safe" options are prettyboy and med chad archetype but even then they can still not like it ofc

There are levels

Someone like vinnie hacker is more attractive than someone like jacob elordi, even though both are respectably attractive
nope they are both equally attractive, it just depends who u ask is more attractive

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Based on their faces
many women will say that Elordi is more facially attractive than Hacker

you should consider the fact that many females (especially after uni) tend to prefer more masculine faces tbh

many women will say that Elordi is more facially attractive than Hacker

you should consider the fact that many females (especially after uni) tend to prefer more masculine faces tbh
Heavily doubt but no way to really know ig

Thanks bro my iq is 133. Too bad Iโ€™m top 1% in IQ and dick size but Iโ€™m a below average height manlet. Such a failo :feelswhy:

• So Sad
There are levels

they're not, one just appeals to a different demographic than the other.

if anything it's probably the other way around because the e-boy niche is a lot smaller than plain attractive dude niche.

• Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs
u pravu si brate polukurve su najbolje :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
ahahahahah ne u tom smislu, mislim ono izmedju, kao pola aspie i pola normie, ako me razumes

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
they're not, one just appeals to a different demographic than the other.

if anything it's probably the other way around because the e-boy niche is a lot smaller than plain attractive dude niche.
There are still attractiveness levels in each niche of guys

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Rating from girl 1:

Ratings from girl 2:

Ratings from girl 3 :

Girl 3 is lesbo

There are still attractiveness levels in each niche of guys
there's just niche levels.

the most appealing people just fall into the most niches.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and ShawarmaFilth
there's just niche levels.

the most appealing people just fall into the most niches.
I like your view but i dont agree bro take care

• +1
Reactions: Orc
ahahahahah ne u tom smislu, mislim ono izmedju, kao pola aspie i pola normie, ako me razumes
ako sam nisi normie nemas sta da trazis sa normie zenama

osim ako nisu tezak slucaj onda su aspie zene ok