How and why I continue to unironic sigma.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Short answer, Because its all pointless, Im so black pilled. Even if i wasn't black pilled i'm overweight which isn't attractive anyways.

But recently, at my day job, This woman i'm attracted to that works where i work and lives near me and takes the same bus to and from work.
I avoid her at work or keep things short and only time ive talked to her is to say something officially work related.
When waiting with her on the bus trip back home, I put headphones are look at my phone and play loud music, and don't acknowledge she stands 10 feet away from me and we are the only people waiting for the night bus, I would sit far away from her, A few times I saw that she saw me and even looked right at me. I pretended to be focused on getting to my seat, I didn't nod our eyes did meet at one point.
Then when we were getting off the bus at the same spot, didn't acknowledge her, cross the street at the same spot, but once we were on the other side of the street caught her again looking towards me, pretended not to see nor care. this situation happened 2 times exactly this way.

Then suddenly we were at work again, towards the end of the day she comes and stands right near me and with no one else around us says "I'm so glad to be out of here in 2 minutes!"
I say back "hell yeah, sweet."
Then she goes " So do you live downtown? "
"Nah, I'm close to it, I take another bus to go up a bit more" (Tell her I live in the upper neighborhood wont dox myself but live in a big city)
"Oh ok, Yeah i live downtown, Do you have that app check on the buses? because I use whiz"
"Yeah i use the same one"
Then she starts randomly talking about the buses she takes and sometimes if she leaves work early enough she can take a quicker bus w/e w/e.

So yeah, me acting like a sigma gosling got this girl that is known at work as the shy quiet girl to talk to me.
Then next time i saw her, I was back to pretending she didn't exist, avoided work that would require being near her, was busy or pretended to be too busy, :cautious:

Didn't say hey to her, didn't say bye to her. The funny thing is, I was doing something acting busy, she walks with in 10 feet of me and i saw in my peripheral her hand come up and do a wide wave, I didn't look up. Although she might have not even been waving at me, someone could have been behind me she waved bye at. I didn't look up, acted like she wasn't there. :lul::lul:

I should warn u of these situations.

Playing hard to get fails: when she finally gets u, it's over. She never liked u in the first place, only your attention.

You ignoring her plants an itch into her subconscious - "why doesn't that guy give me attention?" "what changed about my appearance?" "am I pretty enough?"

She'll continue to show IOIs until you finally give her attention. U think u finally won her over, but the whole time she never considered u as a dating prospect, u were an attack on her sense of self, and therefore needed to be "seduced" for attention.

That is all. She never liked u. She was just scratching this annoying "itch" you gave her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Anchor_Ship
sigma shit innit @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I should warn u of these situations.

Playing hard to get fails: when she finally gets u, it's over. She never liked u in the first place, only your attention.

You ignoring her plants an itch into her subconscious - "why doesn't that guy give me attention?" "what changed about my appearance?" "am I pretty enough?"

She'll continue to show IOIs until you finally give her attention. U think u finally won her over, but the whole time she never considered u as a dating prospect, u were an attack on her sense of self, and therefore needed to be "seduced" for attention.

That is all. She never liked u. She was just scratching this annoying "itch" you gave her.
I know this already, and it's why i do what i do, I just hope someone feels the same pain ive felt my whole life.
There's this other guy, an older guy, short and soft spoken, kinda weird and a bit.... strange maybe autism a little bit. But he tries to say hey to her all the time and she just is weirded out by him.
Today, I was walking with him a little bit and we walked right by her, I continued walking and he stopped to say "Hey femanon" he is super quiet but then he did that weird thing were he then stopped and snuck up behind her and leaned into her personal space before saying "hey femanon" again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. He's just kind of a weirdo, I didn't hear or see what she said back but she looked kind of uncomfortable.

He also did a thing where she was leaving one day and he like says nice guy things like "good luck w/ your tests! bye femanon" and she just grunted at him basically :ROFLMAO::lul:.

I saw another guy, i guess from her school? The guy looked like callmecarson literally

They smiled at one another talked for a second, and when they parted ways he looked, distressed for some reason? (One of her stalkers maybe?) Her and I are college students in our 20s. call me carson guy looked around the same age as us. The short soft spoken coworker that likes her is 30. :lul:

ok, northman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I read like 10 words and I couldn't continue. My attention span is completely dead