how annoying must have been in between runways when jordan is forced to look at chico and opry subhuman face

h111

h111

Anorexic
?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and halloweed
@DalitBoss @halloweed @CoreSchizo @Pei @zurzolo

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and halloweed
Very annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and h111
@lowtiernormiechad

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and n9wiff
I mog all these subhumans :feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: h111
Nope @DalitBoss mogs all

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and n9wiff
stfu u can talk down on anyone but not barrett
Barret will definitely rape you if you insulted him in person and he'd get pleasure from subconsciously making himself into your type

• +1
Barret will definitely rape you if you insulted him in person and he'd get pleasure from subconsciously making himself into your type
but tbh he would enjoy bc beautiful?

Oh no, not another Barrett fan who can't write correctly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and h111
i get a feeling of euphoria where you get a sudden good idea and you want to talk ab it. like the story of the mathmatecian who yelled "eureka" and ran out of his bath when he figured out a complicated concept.

when you have amazing ideas in your head you cant help but rush to get it out there

The only show I can recall where all 3 walked was the balmain 2016 show
yep but not even has to be all 3, jordan had to deal with either one of them just the two of them multiple times, must be so frustrating

You fool. It's a coded language, every missing letter is the one you should be paying attention to

These damned gay aliens are communicating under our noses, pretending to envy barret!

It was all deception! And this post, decoded reads:

That nigga barret is just gay these rotters don't know it's us who are the aliens

Good God! :feelswhat:

• +1
i get a feeling of euphoria where you get a sudden good idea and you want to talk ab it. like the story of the mathmatecian who yelled "eureka" and ran out of his bath when he figured out a complicated concept.

when you have amazing ideas in your head you cant help but rush to get it out there
@DalitBoss @zurzolo thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
@DalitBoss @zurzolo thoughts?
dopamine rush when two things

1) h111 has mentioned you in the post...

2) baret cheekbone

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back