How are my muscle insertions/genetics? Bad, decent, or good?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

19 years old in the pics, 20 currently, was working out steady for about 3 months in the pics but was only doing lightweights and pushups, and wasn't caring about calories I just ate whatever, healthy though.

Do I have bad muscle insertions/genetics? My dad and uncles are very strong and have a lot of muscle mass, they were also bigger when they were my age though, but they worked out and did construction their whole lives, my mom is also very strong for a woman and has only done labour jobs but eats like absolute shit and is skinny fat, also don't have a lower body pic but I have big legs.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hips failo insertion alright

Height? If you’re above 5’8 then that’s top tier genetics for only working out for 3 months

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
Height? If you’re above 5’8 then that’s top tier genetics for only working out for 3 months
5'9.5 barefoot but I say I'm 5'11 cuz of shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 14774
Also my wrists and arms are below average size though, about 7 inch wrists, maybe a bit under, and almost 13 inch arms flexed at the peak, this photo might be a bit inaccurate cuz its kinda close, my arms in the pic are probably 13.5 though but never measured then

Bad ab insertion, not the best bone structure. Your other muscle insertions look average. You probably have the ability to put on size fast and a lot of muscle naturally though. You also have good body fat genetics.