How are people 40+ in age even have the will to live?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
I’m sure it’s still being afraid of death and the ego being in denial refusing to die at that point

they have mogger bones, so they look 28 at 40 and slay jbs

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Pei
they have mogger bones, so they look 28 at 40 and slay jbs
This would have been Richard Ramirez case if he never got locked up?

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
This would have been Richard Ramirez case if he never got locked up?
Yes, he would be a complete slayer, and rep my posts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pei
I got over being the afraid of death phase at 11/12

cuz theyre not mentally ill rotting on an incel forum usually

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Schizo Tappy, AlbinoMaxxer and 2 others
By pursuing your goals, same as always.

Every time two particles collide, the universe splits into a fan of possible branches. Statistically, in some of those universes aging will be solved for all practical purposes. The reason the multiverse explanation of quantum mechanics is correct, compared to alternative explanations requires an understanding bayes theorem as it it applies to problems such as the Monty hall problem. But TLDR each unit reduction of computational complexity reduced for computationally representing a state of reality increases the probability of that world state being true, if it predicts experimental output, all else being equal. Or in lamen's terms, occam's razor but with the mathematical rigor it requres, rather than the abstract semantic representations it is sometimes mistakenly used with.

In a large fan of those universes it will be smarter than human Ai that assists in solving Aging, along with increasingly fine grained bio-data collection tools, both of which are on exponential trendlines. 2030, roughly Human Level Ai. 2040 Artificial superintelligence vastly more intelligent than humanity. 2050 Ai makes 2040 Ai look like a tin can, with all of the humanoid robots that have been building data centers, running and building power-plants, and building more robot factories, all along exponential trend lines.

Now this means I will experience both death and survival, but it is necessary to accept what you can't change.

What I can change is the proportional fraction of universal space in which I don't die, by staying roughly up to date on aging science, moneymaxing, and making safe decisions.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
They aren't mentally ill like everyone here

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
cuz theyre not mentally ill rotting on an incel forum usually
My thoughts tbh. Many people can find happiness outside of their looks

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Schizo Tappy
They are normal people and usually have a family

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover