how are people unironically content in life when they arent even the best they can be?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I mean ded srs, go be the best u can be? why aint u a doctor yet? why havent u got those surgeries you said u want? ur unemployed in the middle of the greatest peace we have seen in human history? u said youd start boxing why ion see u at class?

if u say or think sm as an idea ur idea-> action processing time should be caveman brain

think "do it now"

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I have to get a job, but I'm such a procrastinator which causes me mental wreckage.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I have to get a job, but I'm such a procrastinator which causes me mental wreckage.
break ur problem into baby steps, i can lead the horse to the water but i cant make him drink. where is looking for jobs now locally? which has best min wage? u got a CV? u got some smart clothes u can wear to an interview? you have a good appearence for the intereview?

do what you can now and go and start applying bro, best time to start was yesterday but next best time is now

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
break ur problem into baby steps, i can lead the horse to the water but i cant make him drink. where is looking for jobs now locally? which has best min wage? u got a CV? u got some smart clothes u can wear to an interview? you have a good appearence for the intereview?

do what you can now and go and start applying bro, best time to start was yesterday but next best time is now
This is my biggest problem right now >>> being employed.

Yet I would anything rather than finding a job.

You know my mindset is divided into 2 spheres;

1) I will work, I'm smart, I can make it, I will make money like huge money and live the life of my dreams.

2) even if I work, it won't make any difference, I'm not smart or have a plan... I'm worthless, others are better than me, I'm unfortunate. So I get demotivated and rott.

Days I wake up with 1 and mostly I wake up with 2.

I'm torn apart tbh... This shit is excruciating... The vicious cycle of yeah let's fucking make it and nah your such a pathetic loser.