How are so many men brave but I’m a coward?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
For example I wouldn’t go in the attic and do stuff knowing there might be black widows there. I also wouldn’t walk alone at night without a gun. Etc

I think it’s also becuase I’m scared of myself. If someone gets me mad I go ape mode and start shaking uncontrollably and feel like murdering them so I’m basically protecting them from my wrath the Incredible Hulk typeshit

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Xtra and scrunchables
For example I wouldn’t go in the attic and do stuff knowing there might be black widows there. I also wouldn’t walk alone at night without a gun. Etc

I think it’s also becuase I’m scared of myself. If someone gets me mad I go ape mode and start shaking uncontrollably and feel like murdering them so I’m basically protecting them from my wrath the Incredible Hulk typeshit
All men are afraid its movie propaganda to show the handsome guy not being afraid

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Vermilioncore

posts 54.211

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
All men are afraid its movie propaganda to show the handsome guy not being afraid
Then why did I see a video of a man wrestling a bear

Idk I wouldn’t fight a human that has a knife don’t ask me
But you’re the one who said men aren’t brave bud that’s what sparked this conversation

Then why did I see a video of a man wrestling a bear
Animals are meeciful you would feel no pain dying to a lion but a human created many tools to torture

Animals are meeciful you would feel no pain dying to a lion but a human created many tools to torture
nope I’m sure getting mauled by a lion hurts my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
No I seen it eating a man’s arm up
Idk hopefully I’ll never be that man and I wish him happiness in the afterlife. You should learn martial arts to never find yourself defenseless against humans or animals

• +1
Idk hopefully I’ll never be that man and I wish him happiness in the afterlife. You should learn martial arts to never find yourself defenseless against humans or animals
I’ll just make sure I always have my rifle with me. If I see a lion or bear. It’s show time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
I’ll just make sure I always have my rifle with me. If I see a lion or bear. It’s show time
Wait you said you saw a man wrestle a bear were you referring to the Leonardo DiCaprio movie :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL