How are they attractive?

futurechadlet

futurechadlet

Silver
Look at the comments + I myself see they are attractive despite mediocre features or for example below average eyes. Only thing I can tell is good lower third so nice jaw smile lips and teeth. Also white but apart from that what the fuck is it?

Strong chadlite :feelsez:

mtns at most

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi and Magnum Opus
why are you posting twelve year olds.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Look at the comments + I myself see they are attractive despite mediocre features or for example below average eyes. Only thing I can tell is good lower third so nice jaw smile lips and teeth. Also white but apart from that what the fuck is it?

Cuz jaw> eyes. For a man nose, forehead and eyes don't matter as much as the jaw. Look at Sam Dezz. A Chad, and also models. He has protruding eyes, light and thin eyebrows, negative canthal Tilt, UEE. Only valid feature in eyes is their color. But on the other hand, he has almost perfect jaw and lips. I think eyes don't matter as much as long as they are harmonious. The reason we believe protruding eyes, NCT , UEE matter this much cuz they make getting eyebags, dark circles and hollow eyes so much easier. So it seems unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Cuz jaw> eyes. For a man nose, forehead and eyes don't matter as much as the jaw. Look at Sam Dezz. A Chad, and also models. He has protruding eyes, light and thin eyebrows, negative canthal Tilt, UEE. Only valid feature in eyes is their color. But on the other hand, he has almost perfect jaw and lips. I think eyes don't matter as much as long as they are harmonious. The reason we believe protruding eyes, NCT , UEE matter this much cuz they make getting eyebags, dark circles and hollow eyes so much easier. So it seems unhealthy
Yeah but their lower third isnt like crazy good

thick lips have infinite jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

Ngl trust none of them are Stacie’s

chads in slums of almata

They aren't

Yeah the girls are probably 11 year old deathnics
5BD837AC F582 4673 8911 A471BD812871
C0AEB0E9 4BAC 4616 91F4 FA2370E0D06C
6831C00D 4280 46AE 8266 30E1E6551874
47751617 6EA5 440C BAE3 45ABEEFDB505
6C64AA5E 13EC 44E7 A901 0622E195C822

decently attractive mostly white girls. These are the first ones i could find so not really cherry-picking or anything

Look at comments + why else would that vid and other vids of them basically just showing their face go viral?
Hundreds of unattractive ppl have gone viral on shittok. They are 4 psl and nothing more. Irl they are invisible

this is exactly why TikTok likes and using Tiktok as a way of showing what’s attractive or not is stupid

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger