How are those threads allowed

shieldzz

shieldzz

Wtf is this shit ? People here think @pneumocystosis is a good user ? recommending to basement rotters kids to do plastic surgery at home by themselves ? " Risking face paralyzing "

Jfl at mods for not deleting those retard threads and banning those faggots

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, pneumocystosis, Allornothing and 3 others
Btw anyone who is willing to do that might aswell kill himself and livestream for my entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
I thought lemon bottle was a meme @AySab seems to have got results on it in the nose

• +1
Reactions: AySab and soover4me
Btw anyone who is willing to do that might aswell kill himself and livestream for my entertainment

you will never ascend, you are doomed to rot forever because of your high inhib.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
you will never ascend, you are doomed to rot forever because of your high inhib.
i already ascended, registered 1 month ago

you are done already

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
I thought lemon bottle was a meme @AySab seems to have got results on it in the nose
why isnt @pneumocystosis banned yet ? i wanna punch this faggot for posting those shits

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and pneumocystosis
i also advise people use a fat dissolver with desoxycholic acid, rather than Lemon Bottle if they want better results.

Lemon Bottle does give results for sure, but people tend to get more results with LipoDissolve or Kybella.

I wish I could edit my thread and recommmend a different type of fat dissolver.

But at the end of the day, Lemon Bottle causes no swelling, compared to other dissolvers.

Thank you @shieldzz for making this thread, I would have forgotten to say this if it weren't for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Michael Myers, silencio and 3 others
@Alexanderr @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @Lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
i also advise people use a fat dissolver with desoxycholic acid, rather than Lemon Bottle if they want better results.

Lemon Bottle does give resulsts for sure, but people tend to get more results with LipoDiissolve or Kybella.

But at the end of the day, Lemon Bottle causes no swelling, compared to other dissolvers.

Thank you @shieldzz for making this thread, I would have forgotten to say this if it weren't for you.
Just risk death theory instead to go to a plastic surgeon. especially when this procedure isnt even that expensive

What a smart user,tales from toilets of bengaluru

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: got.daim, twojei, butterworld and 1 other person

Lemon Bottle does give resulsts for sure, but people tend to get more results with LipoDiissolve or Kybella.

Why didn’t u do PDO on nose? It can help make the nose bridge more prominent

Lemon Bottle does give results for sure, but people tend to get more results with LipoDissolve or Kybella.

thanks bhai but lipodissolve and kybella seem to be way more expensive, is the price really worth the return?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

Wtf is this shit ? People here think @pneumocystosis is a good user ? recommending to basement rotters kids to do plastic surgery at home by themselves ? " Risking face paralyzing "

Jfl at mods for not deleting those retard threads and banning those faggots
.org should ban all diy bandits, shit isn’t even a looksmax it’s literally bait for low IQ to botch their faces

• +1
Reactions: amokzy and shieldzz