"how are you a virgin girl i thought you had many relationships"

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Look at the delusional comments it reminds me of comments I've heard before "I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend oh"

The comments in this tiktok is even more delusonal "oh she's Muslim bro that's why shes virgin (which I doubt I bet you she's lying but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt) bro she's very clean and halal she wants to marry a good Muslim morrocan man"

Meanwhile those morrocans.

Cef67679 0ede 4f4c bb83 73679717dda1
2b03c85f c4b8 41d2 9019 00786b4d4db7
1918a65c c508 4b95 820c d58e57096a03

"Oh she's holding out for allha bro it's nothing to do with looks it's just her faith :soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, SubhumanCurrycel, autismmaxxer and 1 other person

Fedc97ec b03e 4695 9ac5 a8facb522920
9df7ae50 33b0 411f 8701 5c5b9e6273e5
D2843fc5 86bb 452a 9fd3 306d11ecd2f0

They have great rizz bro and great confidence there aura is other worldy it's got not a single thing to do with there looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511

Look at the delusional comments it reminds me of comments I've heard before "I'm 18 and never had a boyfriend oh"

The comments in this tiktok is even more delusonal "oh she's Muslim bro that's why shes virgin (which I doubt I bet you she's lying but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt) bro she's very clean and halal she wants to marry a good Muslim morrocan man"

Meanwhile those morrocans.

View attachment 2347617View attachment 2347618View attachment 2347619

"Oh she's holding out for allha bro it's nothing to do with looks it's just her faith :soy::soy::soy:"

Never in my life I've seen a morrocan like that and I see a lot of them in the netherlands.

But you are right, I saw comment sections of muslim women thristing over boys and telling how difficult it is to not be haram lmao, any women and men has similar biology it pretty much bypasses culture

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Never in my life I've seen a morrocan like that and I see a lot of them in the netherlands.

But you are right, I saw comment sections of muslim women thristing over boys and telling how difficult it is to not be haram lmao, any women and men has similar biology it pretty much bypasses culture

Bro those are literal chads how many whites look like Zach cox or Thom strijjd JFl

She just had oral and anal, and saves her virginity for marriage...

• +1
Reactions: amkcel

Your more delusional than I can imagine tbqh I know how women operate she's either lying or saving her self for chad

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
women wait for a top 0.5% man to come around, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Your more delusional than I can imagine tbqh I know how women operate she's either lying or saving her pussy for chad
Her ass and mouth are however community property..

women wait for a top 0.5% man to come around, it is what it is

Quite literally why does every 1 lie about this with retarded copes like muh zodiac signs or aura

Bro those are literal chads how many whites look like Zach cox or Thom strijjd JFl
Almost no one tbh, Never seen a dude like that in my life

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Almost no one tbh, Never seen a dude like that in my life

It's try to attain there looks or die tryin tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Icon

When Moroccan foids are foggers they are hugeee foggers, they’re hot af

When Moroccan foids are foggers they are hugeee foggers, they’re hot af
I attract a lot of moroccan women, unfortunately they are not my type. What is foggers?

I attract a lot of moroccan women, unfortunately they are not my type. What is foggers?
A fogger is the female equivalent of a mogger lol

• +1
So true man, i've heard many stories of these from my muslim buddies

Quite literally why does every 1 lie about this with retarded copes like muh zodiac signs or aura
90% of that is bs, but women are especially sensitive towards emotions of others due to overly active mirror neurons. I had many times whereby I just behind a woman in the subway or tram and she automatically looks back to see who just sat there and sometimes they keep looking back or proceed to stare deeply into my eyes. Weird i know especially on public transport. I do think your overal neuro and bio chemistry does contribute to the vibe you are putting out combine that with good looks and you get a giga halo. I am not sure though man, honestly, i am just sharing my experience it could be something else entirely different, just some theories

So true man, i've heard many stories of these from my muslim buddies
It used to be a meme, but it became reality...

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back