Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 685, mojopin and 2 others
A solid suicidal/10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, mojopin and Festrunk
Feelings are for low T high E cucks

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, samm735, Insomniac and 8 others
I have a dental bill to pay, I forgot to send back a Media box which was overdue, Got fined 100 dollars. Didnt pay my health insurance last month.. And some more shit.

Sorry just had to vent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Ritalincel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
I feel neutral.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and mojopin
I have felt strangely optimistic these past couple of days. Things seem to be moving forward a little. It is not over for many men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, Krezo and Soulsmaxx
I have felt strangely optimistic these past couple of days. Things seem to be moving forward a little. It is not over for many men.
Cope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

Attachments

• 554.gif
    554.gif
    539.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Good as fuck, hope you are too.

Im always bad i have taken the words stop coping to heart.

Like roping.

horny

and mad

now relived....

still mad

What's your secret? The wellman vitamins?

great. wage slaving. getting paid to browse here. what i make, can't complain ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What's your secret? The wellman vitamins?
They are actually legit for looksmaxing lol they even have a small amount of beta carotene in them. Gandy knows this is top product. This is why is ambassador !!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
They are actually legit for looksmaxing lol they even have a small amount of beta carotene in them. Gandy knows this is top product. This is why is ambassador !!!!!
I'm a scrub using zinc, men's one a day multi, and ashwagandha
:feelshehe:

I'm a scrub using zinc, men's one a day multi, and ashwagandha
:feelshehe:
I’m thinking of getting some ashwagandha. Can you not get the Vitabiotics brand in Burgerland?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and RichardSpencel
I’m thinking of getting some ashwagandha. Can you not get the Vitabiotics brand in Burgerland?
Never heard of vitabiotics but I use mens one a day because @Nibba recommended it and I use zinc for testosterone. Ashwagandha may be cope but it does make me feel more chill so it doesn't hurt.

I have a dental bill to pay, I forgot to send back a Media box which was overdue, Got fined 100 dollars. Didnt pay my health insurance last month.. And some more shit.

Sorry just had to vent.

I'm in 4 grand debt don't be sad

I'm not as depressed as I use to be. I'm stoicismmaxxed.:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: samm735
I'm in 4 grand debt don't be sad

it just sucks.. its all at the wrong moment.. I recently cleared 2k of debt, And as soon as i think i can spend money again which i do spend 300$ on some new gear, All of a sudden more bills more things to pay....

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Never heard of vitabiotics but I use mens one a day because @Nibba recommended it and I use zinc for testosterone. Ashwagandha may be cope but it does make me feel more chill so it doesn't hurt.
Vitabiotics is the company that produces Wellman as well as single vitamins. It appears to be very good quality. Vitamin D3 and magnesium wouldn’t hurt either for your T-maxing

it just sucks.. its all at the wrong moment.. I recently cleared 2k of debt, And as soon as i think i can spend money again which i do spend 300$ on some new gear, All of a sudden more bills more things to pay....
Live with your parents if you have the option...

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Vitabiotics is the company that produces Wellman as well as single vitamins. It appears to be very good quality. Vitamin D3 and magnesium wouldn’t hurt either for your T-maxing
I live in a sunny state so I get D3 easy. Magnesium's in the multi to offset the zinc a little.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Pissed off because I cut my finger making toast tbh

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
Pissed off because I cut my finger making toast tbh
I got mine caught in a door when drunk at my friends house lol, realised it was bleeding when clubbing

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
im feeling
apathetic

• +1
Having a headache.

physically and emotionally exhausted

• So Sad