How are you going to prepare for oldceldom

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
There’s no objective answer and no one has a clue anyway. Despite, what’s your plan? The future looks even bleak after taking the blackpill, it’s only going to get worse..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, isis_Bleach, watah and 4 others
I don’t plan shit. I’m roping soon

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Clqs and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
You may not live to be 60, it’s not guaranteed. But if you do, it’s going to be terrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Clqs and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I don’t plan shit. I’m roping soon
Might as well live, there may not be a point in living but neither is there in killing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Nick.Harte
Might as well live, there may not be a point in living but neither is there in killing yourself.
What’s the point of living when you’re truecel ??

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
You can still fap, can you fap after roping?
I hate my life and fapping doesn’t help minimising my suffering in the long run.

I hate my life and fapping doesn’t help minimising my suffering in the long run.
If you are gonna rope, why not try everything before roping. Do surgeries, drugs for NTmaxxing, go to raves, geomaxx.. all that shit, then rope if you still feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
keep maxxing and looking HTNish until im 55

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, say∅ and isis_Bleach
If you are gonna rope, why not try everything before roping. Do surgeries, drugs for NTmaxxing, go to raves, geomaxx.. all that shit, then rope if you still feel like shit
Nigga I’m too old and it’s over for me. Why put in all these efforts when you know it’s already over for you right now

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Im an oldcell and I’m going rope soon
There’s no objective answer and no one has a clue anyway. Despite, what’s your plan? The future looks even bleak after taking the blackpill, it’s only going to get worse..

Get a wife and family at all costs is the objective answer. If you are 30+ and you still can't, then you need to get desperate and look into things like betabuxxing, geomaxxing or arranged marriages. If you can't do it then you're likely going to end up roping.

• Woah
Reactions: laaltin
Get a wife and family at all costs is the objective answer. If you are 30+ and you still can't, then you need to get desperate and look into things like betabuxxing, geomaxxing or arranged marriages. If you can't do it then you're likely going to end up roping.
Why have kids tho

what’s your plan?
IMG 3548

• Love it
Reactions: say∅
Why have kids tho
Basic human instinct is to survive and reproduce, just like every other animal. Its the one true meaning of life. If you try to gaslight yourself into not wanting kids, it won't work and you will be subconsciously unhappy due to betraying your primal instincts.

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and laaltin
No good answers. I'll cope with career and art, but it's all empty without jb sex.

• +1
Basic human instinct is to survive and reproduce, just like every other animal. Its the one true meaning of life. If you try to gaslight yourself into not wanting kids, it won't work and you will be subconsciously unhappy due to betraying your primal instincts.
But you’re either stuck with one woman or paying alimony for the rest of your life

• Love it
But you’re either stuck with one woman or paying alimony for the rest of your life
Yeah well that's the hard part. You're supposed to find a good woman who you can put up with for the rest of your life and who isn't going to divorce you for financial gain.

I'll be a billionaire by then

• JFL
Yeah well that's the hard part. You're supposed to find a good woman who you can put up with for the rest of your life and who isn't going to divorce you for financial gain.
What if I want more than one woman

devour every cope until there's nothing left

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
What if the little shit turns out gay and starts fucking faggots :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: qazw
I'm already there. Life's improved a lot. Did my surgeries and ascended. Also retired before I even hit 30 thanks to crypto and other investments. Yeah, I got insanely lucky on that last front, but I had a shit ton of bad luck in the first half of my life so I guess it all evened out.

• Love it
Nigga I’m too old and it’s over for me. Why put in all these efforts when you know it’s already over for you right now
t. 17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and laaltin