how are you guys coping with the fact that status maxed ltn have more smv than you? check the reel out

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, thereallegend and Deleted member 14918
status is everything i have like 24k follows on tiktok and like 10k on another account and my old account before banned had 50k if u have over 10k on any social media account girls treat u like a god even though its not much but just don't let these fuckers on looksmax try to tell u oh 20k isn't much oh 5k isn't much even though that's literally bigger than a highschool stadium at least you're getting people to follow you never let jealous fuckers undermine your success just keep grinding until you hit as many followers never ever ever stop and plan and strategize

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mewslim, subhuman incel, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
status is everything i have like 24k follows on tiktok and like 10k on another account and my old account before banned had 50k if u have over 10k on any social media account girls treat u like a god even though its not much but just don't let these fuckers on looksmax try to tell u oh 20k isn't much oh 5k isn't much even though that's literally bigger than a highschool stadium at least you're getting people to follow you never let jealous fuckers undermine your success just keep grinding until you hit as many followers never ever ever stop and plan and strategize
Never expected such a motivational quote from mr sapphire

don’t you complain about being incel despite your tik tok or is it larp :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, N1666, .👽. and 2 others
zach bia is objectively ugly yet gets every hot girl because of his insane status

Never expected such a motivational quote from mr sapphire

don’t you complain about being incel despite your tik tok or is it larp :lul:
i am an incel dude wtf ive never found love and never kissed never fucked never had a gf its super over for me

• +1
Reactions: PYT and DivineBeing
how you got so many

how you got so many
its not too much but tbh i just kept posting until i started blowing up like crazy i have a bad follower to like ratio 1.2 million followers should equal at least 120k followers but when i was blowing up i acted like a dumbass so i only got a few followers who are only females and half the male viewers never followed me. but I'm not trolling online anymore

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
its not too much but tbh i just kept posting until i started blowing up like crazy i have a bad follower to like ratio 1.2 million followers should equal at least 120k followers but when i was blowing up i acted like a dumbass so i only got a few followers who are only females and half the male viewers never followed me. but I'm not trolling online anymore
50k is alot. i would be happy with 5k and like 100 likes on my photos. rn i dont have Instagram idk how to start:hnghn:

50k is alot. i would be happy with 5k and like 100 likes on my photos. rn i dont have Instagram idk how to start:hnghn:
make an insta ASAP women love status it makes their pussy wet you need at least 1000 followers to not be a virgin post reels selfies pics of u out with your friend sand use tiktok for best conversion rate

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
make an insta ASAP women love status it makes their pussy wet you need at least 1000 followers to not be a virgin post reels selfies pics of u out with your friend sand use tiktok for best conversion rate
are 3 good pics enough?

Just be tall, white, with a big dick theory?

Tik tok is so retarded and its sad that people need use that shit for hunting pussy loll.

nice status op

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
that is life

i think if kanye wasnt kanye he wouldnt be able to get with julia fox