How are you guys going through bulking without freaking out?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Already gained 1.5kg and feeling like my face got more bloated and puffy. Im 70.5kg 178cm and would need to gain another 5-10kg.
I dont know how i should go through this shit without mental help or medication.
Is bulking a meme and should i just stop?

onlinementalasylum.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 13021 and 2 others
congrats

you gained water

"IF she doesn't want you on your bulk she doesn't deserve you on your cut" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Central Cee, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
the end result keep them on track and motivate them
because they are strong and know that they will cut later and under the fat will reveal a good muscular body

started bulking in november, my face was way more defined, now im a bit fatty but i just cant cut down calories :trepidation:

Already gained 1.5kg and feeling like my face got more bloated and puffy. Im 70.5kg 178cm and would need to gain another 5-10kg.
I dont know how i should go through this shit without mental help or medication.
Is bulking a meme and should i just stop?
Your face shouldn't be puffy at that bodyweight. What's your bf%? How long have you been bulking for. I'm the same height as you and have increased my weight from 58kg to 68kg in 5 months and have noticed my face has puffed up slightly so for you it might be all in your head.

I'm up to 77kg from 60 and I feel better than ever

• Woah
Reactions: Broski
how many calories a day have you been eating
3.3k+ and like 160g of protein. shit's expensive so I didn't always hit my goal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
3.3k+ and like 160g of protein. shit's expensive so I didn't always hit my goal
damn thats alot are u sure you didnt gain alot of fat?

damn thats alot are u sure you didnt gain alot of fat?
I'd say my bf% is somewhere between 15-20%. which is alot better than before for me. I have "visible abs" and feel I just have a much healthier appearance in general.

• Love it
Reactions: winter
Track your calories, its the only way to bulk without gaining a lot of fat (if you’re prone to fat gain).

200-300 calorie surplus should be enough if you gain weight easily, don’t eat more than that unless your weight is completely stagnant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808, Deleted member 13021 and Lars
just bulk really slowly 250 ish surplus and avoid alcohol when bulking and get good sleep, if all thats going good fat is minimal

and eat less starchy carbs in the bulk to reduce waterweight i prefer fruit and honey over bread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
you have to realize dude, without sacrifice and suffering there is no improvement EVER. you MUST go into something willing to address the fact that you will suffer in the immediate moment if you want the future to be better. you have to look like shit for a time to improve in the future. you also have to realize most normies are retards and don't track calories and eat right, they don't train heavy and track their progress, they usually end up looking DYEL because they aren't consistently making sure their weights are going up and the scale is slowly going up and tracking it all. ur face is GOING to look worse as you gain fat with the muscle. it's necessary suffering. accept the suffering if you want to improve or just stay stagnant and cope with a lean face. there is no improving without suffering. a man's value is largely dependant upon how much suffering he can endure anyway. don't expect to be happy or be a mogger or whatever else bulking. bulking is an investment for the future just do it right and reap the rewards in the future. im doing the same thing bulking in summer right now.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Sigmamale and Dodevu
You basically atleast lose a year of your prime to bulking, you need to sacrifice that or just stay skinny…

You most likely haven’t put any fat on your face it’s just sodium.