How are you guys planning to hide your surgeries?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
As you know from the discussions on the forum, foids (and people in general) are brutal, and if you try to ascend them in any way, they will try to find dirt on you and destroy your life. An important aspect of looksmaxxing which I don't see discussed here much is how to avoid your surgery being doxxed.

I have been a socialmediacel / social-life cel so far so that I leave minimal traces for other humans to remember what I looked like. But this approach is no longer sustainable as it is difficult to sustain being asocial for too long.

What are you guys doing to hide your surgeries from friends / foids / general public? Both IRL presence and social media presence.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Tallooksmaxxer and Wallenberg
A trick is to get a buzzcut after getting the surgery to direct attention away.

Then when your hair grows back the transformation won't be that much

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goatedjordan23, WanderingBurro, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
You tell them you hard mewed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, Danish_Retard and 5 others

One could also think about gaining some weight after the surgery, just to the point of getting facially fat. The fat will obscure everything.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
As you know from the discussions on the forum, foids (and people in general) are brutal, and if you try to ascend them in any way, they will try to find dirt on you and destroy your life. An important aspect of looksmaxxing which I don't see discussed here much is how to avoid your surgery being doxxed.

I have been a socialmediacel / social-life cel so far so that I leave minimal traces for other humans to remember what I looked like. But this approach is no longer sustainable as it is difficult to sustain being asocial for too long.

What are you guys doing to hide your surgeries from friends / foids / general public? Both IRL presence and social media presence.
tell them some drunk street dude with his 3 other niggas punched you hard which ended up requiring facial surgery

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What if your Norwood 5 already?

To be honest great question. With the bimax and chad level jaw I’m just gonna say I got in a fight. Might work cuz one of my friends actually did get his jaw broke in a fight. With the eye change I’ll say it is the result of squinting a lot. With fixing the Norwood 7 I will see I found out I had a biotin deficiency and it all grew back once I found out. Botox, etc no one will ask

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and AlexanderTheGreat
tell them some drunk street dude with his 3 other niggas punched you hard which ended up requiring facial surgery
To be honest great question. With the bimax and chad level jaw I’m just gonna say I got in a fight. Might work cuz one of my friends actually did get his jaw broke in a fight. With the eye change I’ll say it is the result of squinting a lot. With fixing the Norwood 7 I will see I found out I had a biotin deficiency and it all grew back once I found out. Botox, etc no one will ask

TBH I don't think this would work. People are too sleuthing these days, and anyone can go on social media (yours or your friends') to see all your past pics.
We should LOL at not having done these things during COVID when nobody actually saw anyone for more than an year.

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod
Depends on the surgery but if you're getting jaw surgery + other surgeries you can use the jaw surgery as an excuse for everything. Just say you had sleep apnea or something and then if they ask why your nose changed or eye changed you can claim it's part of the jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, TurkishAscender and 1 other person
TBH I don't think this would work. People are too sleuthing these days, and anyone can go on social media (yours or your friends') to see all your past pics.
We should LOL at not having done these things during COVID when nobody actually saw anyone for more than an year.
True but I could also say I got on roofs for the jaw which some would believe. Also the hair I could say it kinda just grew back. Eyes might be hard to lie

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
What about hiding things on social media? The internet is perpetual so everything you put there is gonna be there forever. How do you handle that?

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
What about hiding things on social media? The internet is perpetual so everything you put there is gonna be there forever. How do you handle that?
I don’t post on social media anyway

I don’t post on social media anyway
How are you supposed to find foids then? It's impossible to do without having being social media maxxed in some way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and AlexanderTheGreat
I planning to get my surgery and implants done intentionally at a body fat of 18-20%, while the swelling goes down I’ll grow out my beard and lose weight, after 6 months I’ll shave the beard and say I just lost weight and shaved my beard

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, AlexanderTheGreat and 2 others
Actually smart af. What would you say if you changed your eyes with like cantho and OD
I planning to get my surgery and implants done intentionally at a body fat of 18-20%, while the swelling goes down I’ll grow out my beard and lose weight, after 6 months I’ll shave the beard and say I just lost weight and shaved my beard

Grow full beard and bloat max until jaw surgery. Shave for my surgery. Spend time overseas long enough for beard to come back. Then cut to a low body fat and shave. Calorie deficit for the win :chad::blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Danish_Retard, AlexanderTheGreat and 1 other person
Bro I didn't even read your thing and we have same method lol

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Actually smart af. What would you say if you changed your eyes with like cantho and OD
I’m getting cantho with lower beltho might potentially get OD as well, I’m not sure on this might say my eyes we’re slightly asymmetrical which was hurting my confidence :bluepill: people will accept that, we’re all human blah blah blah

• +1
I’m getting cantho with lower beltho might potentially get OD as well, I’m not sure on this might say my eyes we’re slightly asymmetrical which was hurting my confidence :bluepill: people will accept that, we’re all human blah blah blah
People keep saying cantho/OD/Lower eyelid retraction are invasive. Will that shit leave me scars?

People keep saying cantho/OD/Lower eyelid retraction are invasive. Will that shit leave me scars?
You can do scarless cosmetic OD, the others shouldn’t leave scarring.

so what ?
what are they gonna do? revert my surgery?
i will tell you what they are going to do. they are going to fucking treat me better and love to stay by my side, just because I gained mm of bone.

besides that, the chicks i'm going to fuck dont know me yet, so they are not going to realize. and EVEN if they did, guess fucking what? nothing changes.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
so what ?
what are they gonna do? revert my surgery?
i will tell you what they are going to do. they are going to fucking treat me better and love to stay by my side, just because I gained mm of bone.

besides that, the chicks i'm going to fuck dont know me yet, so they are not going to realize. and EVEN if they did, guess fucking what? nothing changes.
Exactly. I don't know why people are so adamant on hiding the fact that they got surgery. What the fuck are people going to do? Even if you tell the people who actually notice chances are they will still treat you better afterwards due to halo effect. And with people that you don't know yet, you will reap all the benefits of looking better.

Exactly. I don't know why people are so adamant on hiding the fact that they got surgery. What the fuck are people going to do? Even if you tell the people who actually notice chances are they will still treat you better afterwards due to halo effect. And with people that you don't know yet, you will reap all the benefits of looking better.
Bro if you get surgery as a man people will think you are very non nt if you aren't a celebrity

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and AlexanderTheGreat
Wrong. Why do you think divorce is a thing? The moment she figures out you are not who you claim to be, be prepared to fight it in court.

What the fuck are people going to do? Even if you tell the people who actually notice chances are they will still treat you better afterwards due to halo effect.
Reputation destruction is the primary foid aggression tactic.

Bro if you get surgery as a man people will think you are very non nt if you aren't a celebrity
Maybe even worse.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member and Sigmamale
Honestly, now that I imagined a scenario in which a subhuman that I know showed up to school the next year looking +2psl, I agree. I think that the best option for people would just be to say that they had to get surgery to treat their sleep apnea to garner sympathy.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Sigmamale
I honestly have no idea, im getting botox to lower the eyebrows and lip filler for my thin lips in 2 days. Help. Maybe I should shave my beard ?

if you're getting bimax / jaw surgery / genio you can larp that it's orthodontics or functional surgery, if they even spot it because normies are so bad at spotting surgeries

you could get jaw implants and tell them you just got on some workout / gym and they would still believe it

so you're pretty much fine , only cases where you're fucked is if you fix a HUGE failo or deformity / change eye color / do an obvious eye-area surgery like cantho / change too much things in your face

in this case , just delete any pics from social media , forget about flexing to people who knew your subhuman version , change city or college and possibly your name JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: almostchadlite, Tallooksmaxxer, AlexanderTheGreat and 2 others
If youre still in your early 20s and got an implant/osteotomy to make your face more defined you can just say its maturing, losing babyfat, weightloss etc

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, Danish_Retard, xanny and 1 other person
be nt and have a big dick

Am just gonna say I chew a lot of gum.

One could also think about gaining some weight after the surgery, just to the point of getting facially fat. The fat will obscure everything.
I think this will be my plan. Youngcels could probably pass it off as losing baby fat to make it more dramatic.

I'm also thinking of faking an accident for the swelling. I'll have to go to another country for surgery so I'm sure it's plausible to say I was in some type of accident.