How are you guys so low inhib regarding Lifts/Contact lenses

X

x69

?????? ????
what follows is heavy bluepill thinking I still have inside me

What if someone found out you're using contact lenses? You're a big fake tbh.
People don't want other people to act fake or fake it.. they want the real deal. For this reason I also don't like the idea of surgery.
Either that or the shaming tactic of femoids "Are you really that insecure" has gotten to me.
Redpill me on my thinking because somewhere in my Gut I know it's wrong. Even though my gut is hurting because I edged like 1.5 hours before ejaculating damn it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and Slasher
same femoids cake themselves with makeup, wear heels, get their hair done etc

I'm even considering wearing a wig recently. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
same femoids cake themselves with makeup, wear heels, get their hair done etc

I'm even considering wearing a wig recently. lol

There are lots of double standards and if a Male wore makeup and did his hair everybody would view him as gay. Even femoids lose respect for a male with makeup. Femoids like things natural it seems. If you have a killer body and you say you go to the Gym every day she'll lose a bit of interest. Say "Sometimes..not much" and she'll increase interest.

I should kill my ego probably. LSD or Mushrooms tbh

• +1
As a male the odds are already stacked againts you from the beginning, it is easy to say "Are you really that insecure?" when you can use myriad of products to hide your genetical flaws, this is like females saying "You are not entitled to sex, it is not important!" when they can find a partner with ease.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head, Nibba and 1 other person

People don't want other people to act fake or fake it.. they want the real deal. For this reason I also don't like the idea of surgery.
Either that or the shaming tactic of femoids "Are you really that insecure" has gotten to me.

Redpill me on my thinking because somewhere in my Gut I know it's wrong. Even though my gut is hurting because I edged like 1.5 hours before ejaculating damn it
Contacts are fine , but if someone found out you use shoelifts your social life would be over
A

• +1
I agree, it's definitely a double standard.

• +1
I get what you're saying. I wore colored contacts for like a month but just for the hell of it. I know I'll never wear them seriously. I didn't wear them if I was gonna encounter someone that knows me.

I wear 1" lifts though

I wouldn't get any surgery unless it's 100% undetectable. can't ever risk getting caught. I won't get implants cause that can be lodged out by blunt force like a punch or fall or car accident. I'm waiting for epibone to come out, then I can get my implants.

• +1

who gives a fuck?

I'm saying this to help you out. fucking everyone is a liar.
When I wear lifts, I think about all those fucking girls who say, "height isn't important teehee!"
When I wear contacts (I don't wear coloured ones, just so no glasses) I think "looks don't matter teehee."

Think about it like this: lying is an evolutionary advantage.

It's like, if I were in a fight with a big black dude 6'5 240lbs lean kickboxer and he's trying to fucking beat the shit out of me and rape me and stuff, what am I going to do for my survival?

Am I going to beg? Am I going to "fight fair"?

Am I fuck.

I'm going to shoot that fucker before he gets close or stab him or some shit.

My genes and I survive this encounter because I've used my brain, my evolutionary tool.

Getting girls by cheating on looks is exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 39, Nibba and 2 others
who gives a fuck?

When I wear lifts, I think about all those fucking girls who say, "height isn't important teehee!"
When I wear contacts (I don't wear coloured ones, just so no glasses) I think "looks don't matter teehee."

It's like, if I were in a fight with a big black dude 6'5 240lbs lean kickboxer and he's trying to fucking beat the shit out of me and rape me and stuff, what am I going to do for my survival?

Am I fuck.

My genes and I survive this encounter because I've used my brain, my evolutionary tool.

Rocket Science IQ :feelswow:

• +1
If you fraud too much you will have lots of anxiety about people eventually noticing your shoe lifts, contacts wigs etc. It's better to stick one method of frauding if you have a decent social life. Only outcasts can get away with it, because they don't have people around them all the time.

• +1
who gives a fuck?

Am I fuck.

Tbh

• +1
I get what you're saying. I wore colored contacts for like a month but just for the hell of it. I know I'll never wear them seriously. I didn't wear them if I was gonna encounter someone that knows me.

I wear 1" lifts though

I wouldn't get any surgery unless it's 100% undetectable. can't ever risk getting caught. I won't get implants cause that can be lodged out by blunt force like a punch or fall or car accident. I'm waiting for epibone to come out, then I can get my implants.
Yeah I mean I see where you're coming from but honestly who TF cares if it's noticeable you're an incel u got nothing to lose

• +1
I got contact lenses because I wanted to do boxing, kickboxing, and then I started to run but also because I needed them for safety reasons if it wasn't already made clear.. I wear glasses so :p

Contacts dry my eyes out, but they are great for running and sometimes you get used to them and it feels amazing. Also I use them to drive a car sometimes, as my current glasses are like from 2014.

I will be getting Lasik in the near future especially since the tech is better I guess.

• +1
Makeup and lifts really should be more socially acceptable for men. Although I don't wear lifts, I'm usually wearing shoes or boots with heels. I don't feel like I'm frauding though, because anyone who looks at my feet would be able to notice that there's a slight heel to my shoe, where as lifts are meant to be deceptive. That's what helps me get over my cognitive dissonance.

Anyway, everyone is frauding to some extent. Think haircuts. Different haircuts work better on different people, because they can even out facial proportions.

• +1
Nobody is ever going to notice lifts. Always wear shoes with high backs so you can stack 2” lifts into them and your feet won’t be sliding out the back. Additionally pick out shoes with a thick sole so you’re getting an inch out of that too. I’m 5’10 and I’m standing 6’1 in the club. There is no better smv booster than having lifts on when you’re out gaming foids.

• +1
Nobody is ever going to notice lifts. Always wear shoes with high backs so you can stack 2” lifts into them and your feet won’t be sliding out the back. Additionally pick out shoes with a thick sole so you’re getting an inch out of that too. I’m 5’10 and I’m standing 6’1 in the club. There is no better smv booster than having lifts on when you’re out gaming foids.

I noticed a guy that I use to see often 5 months ago was really short but now hes probably 2-3 inches below me now. pretty sure if i tugged him by accident hed fall over cause the guy must be using some tall ass lifts.

• +1
You care because you have something to lose.
If you have nothing to lose, you just don't care.

• +1
I'm going to start wearing lifts when going out to parties or the club (must be un the night) for gurlz (I'm 5'11'', 6'1'' or 6'2" should be a huge fucking SMV Booster), just don't let anyone one EVER, NO FUCKING ONE

• +1
you talking about diablo III being brought to the nintendo soi (switch)

haha, no brother. just one of my favourite artists that died recently. he been with me for years now. sucks to see him gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba