How are you supposed to compete?

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
Even if you get your surgeries to look “normal,” there will be guys who will mog you into oblivion.

B9AF9E03 0F9A 4F67 AEAD 9EFE6F766EBE

This is the minimum standard to be able to slay 6+ women on a dating app (and at clubs) these days.

If you’re 4 and under in looks, you literally need to get surgeries to become “passable” (at first) and then to also transform into a Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You're not supposed to compete, there is no competition against someone who looks like that,its a blowout in his favor. You should try looksmax and become the best you can be (hopefully above average at least) and that will allow you to fuck women that are your looks match and below, sometimes you may get lucky and fuck a girl above your looks match but that rarely happens. If you are afraid of the fact that your gf may leave you for a better looking man, avoid relationships and stick to hookups. Also, stay off dating apps, those are for chads and women only.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanOverload and 9 others
Even if you get your surgeries to look “normal,” there will be guys who will mog you into oblivion.

View attachment 2115

This is the minimum standard to be able to slay 6+ women on a dating app (and at clubs) these days.

If you’re 4 and under in looks, you literally need to get surgeries to become “passable” (at first) and then to also transform into a Chad.

This myth needs severe debunking. Yeah obviously he mogs us all combined into nirvana but guys like him are rare. It's easy to find them when using a search engine that basically allows you to find whatever thing you want.

Go out and observe the majority of men and they're all mogged so hard their head spins.

You also don't need to look like him to get decent gals. Being at least slightly above average will be more than enough.

Though in all honesty, you should stay away from online dating (exceptions do exist tho) if you are sub 5/6 PSL.

Looksmax first then consider online dating.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
JFL.

He mogs justchris easily too.

We PSLers simply can't compete with chads genetics

quit and ldar then.

It's ovER It nevER began

Go back to .me, we all know you're lazy to gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This is the minimum standard to be able to slay 6+ women on a dating app (and at clubs) these days
You must not leave your basement too often

@JustChris

I'm not competing against him, I'm competing against me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanOverload, HorribleTeeth and 2 others
Roidcel and framemog him into oblivion

View attachment 2115

I wouldn't give a single fuck that i haven't slept with anyone else if i could get in a stable relationship with hot girl who i enjoy spending time with. Seriously she may have slept with 50 other guys and it wouldn't really bother me.
This is how i cope. Being ugly this would mean i wouldn't need to cheat the blackpill alot of times, just once. And people do cheat the blackpill.
And dont give me that "she'd cheat with Chad" stuff, thats delusion.

I wouldn't give a single fuck that i haven't slept with anyone else if i could get in a stable relationship with hot girl who i enjoy spending time with. Seriously she may have slept with 50 other guys and it wouldn't really bother me.
This is how i cope. Being ugly this would mean i wouldn't need to cheat the blackpill alot of times, just once. And people do cheat the blackpill.
And dont give me that "she'd cheat with Chad" stuff, thats delusion.
How would it not bother you if she has slept with 50 dudes? And yes, she would cheat with chad, do you even blackpill bro?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload, CopeMaxxer and Zadig
How would it not bother you if she has slept with 50 dudes? And yes, she would cheat with chad, do you even blackpill bro?

Yea no it wouldn't bother me knowing how i look, and knowing she'd be with me now. The thing about that girls will cheat on Chad is just based on untrue statistics. Thats the only thing about the blackpill i dont really belive in. Prove me wrong

Yea no it wouldn't bother me knowing how i look, and knowing she'd be with me now. The thing about that girls will cheat on Chad is just based on untrue statistics. Thats the only thing about the blackpill i dont really belive in. Prove me wrong
JFL dude, she will be with you for a short period but then what about when a chad or someone who looks significantly better than you comes along? (in terms of face, height and body). Do i really have to prove you wrong? Women are designed to mate and reproduce with most attractive man they can possibly find, we men do the same thing, if you had a gf for example who was a 4/10. Then at work some 7/10 bigger titted girl starts giving you iois, you may be able to prevent yourself from cheating for a few days, weeks, hell, even a few months (if you really love that gf) but eventually you may have an arguement with your gf, maybe sex has gotten boring, whats going to happen then? You're going to fuck that 7/10 big titted girl at work. Your gf would do the same, he doesn't even have to be significantly better looking than you, your gf might just get bored and give in, i'm sorry boyo, but thats how the world is.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload, CopeMaxxer and Future Arablite
JFL dude, she will be with you for a short period but then what about when a chad or someone who looks significantly better than you comes along? (in terms of face, height and body). Do i really have to prove you wrong? Women are designed to mate and reproduce with most attractive man they can possibly find, we men do the same thing, if you had a gf for example who was a 4/10. Then at work some 7/10 bigger titted girl starts giving you iois, you may be able to prevent yourself from cheating for a few days, weeks, hell, even a few months (if you really love that gf) but eventually you may have an arguement with your gf, maybe sex has gotten boring, whats going to happen then? You're going to fuck that 7/10 big titted girl at work. Your gf would do the same, he doesn't even have to be significantly better looking than you, your gf might just get bored and give in, i'm sorry boyo, but thats how the world is.

High IQ soldier mashallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
You must not leave your basement too often

@JustChris
Obviously,
I've never even been to a club even though I am of age. There is just no point as I'd have to go alone just to awkwardly stand there for a few hours and walk home.

You can't compete that's the point the BlackPill is making.

Men are designed to fuck any woman available, while women are designed to fuck the best of the males available to them.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Obviously,
I've never even been to a club even though I am of age. There is just no point as I'd have to go alone just to awkwardly stand there for a few hours and walk home.
or you could go with your friends dance have fun and have a shot of getting laid with some bimbo

or you could go with your friends dance have fun and have a shot of getting laid with some bimbo
Don't have friends tbh.

Men are designed to fuck any woman available, while women are designed to fuck the best of the males available to them.
Yes, true. What makes you think every woman has a man that looks like that available to them? If you get out of your basement once in a while and step outside, you will realize that most average to slightly above average looking men are in relationships. Will those women leave if they find someone better? Ofcourse. But UNTIL/IF they find someone better, you can bust nuts with those women. Best to never get too attached.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload and Future Arablite
Or go by yourself
Yeah, but that would be weird, I wouldn't know what to do. I'm extremely high inhibition even when drunk.

Yeah, but that would be weird, I wouldn't know what to do. I'm extremely high inhibition even when drunk.
Wow dude I got drunk this past weekend for the first time and I had ZERO inhibition. I started talking about chad and saying to my friends "we're all chads bro all PSL 7s" and ranting to other drunk people about PSL

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Wow dude I got drunk this past weekend for the first time and I had ZERO inhibition. I started talking about chad and saying to my friends "we're all chads bro all PSL 7s" and ranting to other drunk people about PSL
How old are you that just now you're getting drunk for the first time?

19. Freshman in college
Wtf, and you've never gotten drunk before?

I used to get drunk regularly with friends since the age of 16, albeit we were all incels. Most of them have ascended now except me NGL.

Wtf, and you've never gotten drunk before?

I used to get drunk regularly with friends since the age of 16, albeit we were all incels. Most of them have ascended now except me NGL.
No I haven't cuz I actually had sports and shit to do in highschool

So u peaked in HS it seems huh?

No I haven't cuz I actually had sports and shit to do in highschool

So u peaked in HS it seems huh?
I never peaked. I'm a KV after all tbh.

U r a mentalcel aspie

Clearly looks is not ur problem
Well I haven't had a social circle with females in it for over 3-4 years now.

Also, you're sure it's not my looks? I've been rejected by 4/10 chubby females before.

Yes, true. What makes you think every woman has a man that looks like that available to them? If you get out of your basement once in a while and step outside, you will realize that most average to slightly above average looking men are in relationships. Will those women leave if they find someone better? Ofcourse. But UNTIL/IF they find someone better, you can bust nuts with those women. Best to never get too attached.

Of all the 72 soldiers fighting for virgins alongside me you are the one with highest IQ ngl

Also, you're sure it's not my looks? I've been rejected by 4/10 chubby females before.

JFL if you legitimately believe you are lacking in looks

Those are the WORST. they probably felt like shit because they thought u were making fun of them. Fat cunts are bitter that they're ugly and hate gl guys

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Those are the WORST. they probably felt like shit because they thought u were making fun of them. Fat cunts are bitter that they're ugly and hate gl guys
Idk, I saw her making out with Chad a few minutes later lol. Although that was a few years ago.

Hahahahah "I swear man we all need to mew"

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Hahahahah "I swear man we all need to mew"
I actually was doing it the whole night and feeling my jawline and shit lol
Idk, I saw her making out with Chad a few minutes later lol. Although that was a few years ago.
Wtf lolllll she's fat so it doesn't matter