How are you supposed to make sure surgery ascends you so you dont live life alone and sexless

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Assuming my future surgeries don't ascend me, I won't have a long term relationship and will have a lack of sex. How do truecels cope? Videogames and YouTube get depressing cause it's just a reminder of who you are. Roping isn't an option. I guess you just have to find what you're passionate about and do that but the constant little voice in ur head that tells you you're alone is absolutely killer

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16133
Solution
D
Assuming my future surgeries don't ascend me, I won't have a long term relationship and will have a lack of sex. How do truecels cope? Videogames and YouTube get depressing cause it's just a reminder of who you are. Roping isn't an option. I guess you just have to find what you're passionate about and do that but the constant little voice in ur head that tells you you're alone is absolutely killer
you can't afford to think like this dude you gotta figure out what you need and do everything you can im talking collagen maxx gymmaxx just do basic softmaxxing you can even get a few tats fit a niche you like dude but you can't afford to LDAR if looksmaxxing doesn't work for you that's why you get one shot with these surgeries bro...
you can't afford to think like this dude you gotta figure out what you need and do everything you can im talking collagen maxx gymmaxx just do basic softmaxxing you can even get a few tats fit a niche you like dude but you can't afford to LDAR if looksmaxxing doesn't work for you that's why you get one shot with these surgeries bro, you're gonna get these looks we all are take care

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, thecel, Oxygen and 1 other person
Solution
you can't afford to think like this dude you gotta figure out what you need and do everything you can im talking collagen maxx gymmaxx just do basic softmaxxing you can even get a few tats fit a niche you like dude but you can't afford to LDAR if looksmaxxing doesn't work for you that's why you get one shot with these surgeries bro, you're gonna get these looks we all are take care
I'm saving this reply bro you a straight G

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
If the surgeries get you to Chadlite or Chad, unlimited sex and happiness are pretty much guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen