How are your nipples

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
I have nice nipples sometimes they are hard and pointy and tan other times soft and pinkish not too big not to small very succulent ends too my ex played with them
Pretty ideal nipples tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
To be honest I have 3 nipples.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, BigBoy, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
I have nice nipples sometimes they are hard and pointy and tan other times soft and pinkish not too big not to small very succulent ends too my ex played with them
Pretty ideal nipples tbh
Just abit gay isn't it

Pink... *burf*

I was told I have subhuman internipple distance but i'm not exactly sure what that means?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
How much hair? If there isn't much, I'll give it a try tbh
I shave them but otherwise there's very little hair anyway I don't grow much yet

• +1
Reactions: chadtachi
I was told I have subhuman internipple distance but i'm not exactly sure what that means?
The distance between your nipples. Higher internippal distance usually means wider frame.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sloopnoob, chadtachi and Swolepenisman
To be honest I have 3 nipples.
" i contribute to the discussion, and do not post random shit like u "
Cover5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Swolepenisman
The distance between your nipples. Higher internippal distance usually means wider frame.
I really like nipples

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: her and Deleted member 4804

Oh right. Yeah it was a post about frame. Lol it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: her
Dark pepporoni slices.

" i contribute to the discussion, and do not post random shit like u "
View attachment 281109
I bet all of my fucking money you had low testosterone levels during fetal development. Post your hand. I will literally give you everything I have if I'm wrong.

I bet all of my fucking money you had low testosterone levels during fetal development. Post your hand. I will literally give you everything I have if I'm wrong.
How does hand have anything to do with t bru unless you talking about the ring being bigger than pointer but ion know if that's true but my ring is bigger

1582435441184.png

• +1
Tell me mr oracle
20200225 012408

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and PersianKingdom
Plus your wearing that band. I don't even need to see your fingers to know you're low T.
That band is for my hairs since im in bed, i attach my hairs with it

Pretty ideal nipples tbh
MY NIPPLES have been inversed ngl, i got made fun of year 6 for having nipples that didnt point out but they were sucked in ngl

That band is for my hairs since im in bed, i attach my hairs with it
I love wearing earrings bands necklaces and stuff
MY NIPPLES have been inversed ngl, i got made fun of year 6 for having nipples that didnt point out but they were sucked in ngl
Those are the worst mine are sharp and suckable

Im sure u weird nigga found this shit about high t because u have it, u gotta cope in some ways i guess. Show me ur hand
No, I was just looking at scientific studies on fetal development and how it affects later life and I found this marker for high fetal testosterone. I'm not posting my hand since I haven't charged by phone in weeks, but my ring finger is 3cm longer than my index finger. But it doesn't matter because we're all losers on this forum. I'm going to make a high IQ post about chewing later though. I've noticed by ogee curve and cheekbones stand out more after 3 weeks of chewing. I started with 1 gum and now I've progressed to chewing 10 gum the whole day. We're all going to make it, bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Swolepenisman
No, I was just looking at scientific studies on fetal development and how it affects later life and I found this marker for high fetal testosterone. I'm not posting my hand since I haven't charged by phone in weeks, but my ring finger is 3cm longer than my index finger. But it doesn't matter because we're all losers on this forum. I'm going to make a high IQ post about chewing later though. I've noticed by ogee curve and cheekbones stand out more after 3 weeks of chewing. I started with 1 gum and now I've progressed to chewing 10 gum the whole day. We're all going to make it, bruh.
Me too I've had 10 falim in allll day and noticed slight more chosled masseters

yes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Me too I've had 10 falim in allll day and noticed slight more chosled masseters
Yeah. Doctors are such fucking retards. This guy is going to get masseter reduction because doctors think it's abnormal. Imagine being so bluepilled that you think this is undesirable.
Image result for Masseter Hypertrophy

• JFL
My doctor brother told me that chewing gum is actually harmful because it sends signals to ur brain that u are eating a lot while u arent, the risks are stomach cancer bruv... eat before u do that, thats the minimum.
AirBrush 20200120215308

My doctor brother told me that chewing gum is actually harmful because it sends signals to ur brain that u are eating a lot while u arent, the risks are stomach cancer bruv... eat before u do that, thats the minimum. View attachment 281120
Yeah. Doctors are such fucking retards. This guy is going to get masseter reduction because doctors think it's abnormal. Imagine being so bluepilled that you think this is undesirable.

Image result for Masseter Hypertrophy

• JFL