How attracive men and unattractive men treat you whrn you are attractive.

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
I've found attractive men will treat you better when you are attractive they will try to make friends with you etc.

How ever unattractive men will be very envious and they will try to put you down especially in front of women.
They will try to boast about many things and essentially they will try to make everything a dick measuring contest to make themselves feel less insecure.
It's very annoying to be friends with those kinds of people when you've had a glow up.
The toxicity becomes extremely draining.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, EzikoIsHere, tombradylover and 15 others
if you're attractive why would you even be around an ugly person? Unless for work purposes ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI, Sir Galachad, Sanguinius and 1 other person
If you're attractive why would you even be around an ugly person? Unless for work purposes ig
Lack of social circle so dependent on someone to not be lonely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and LowTrust
Lack of social circle so dependent on someone to not be lonely
but, if you're attractive you literally don't need guys, your time can be filled with copes (e.g. sports, gaming, moneymaxxing) and fucking girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceI, gribsufer1, Sir Galachad and 4 others
but, if you're attractive you literally don't need guys, your time can be filled with copes (e.g. sports, gaming, moneymaxxing) and fucking girls
Who says it isn't?

Kinda stupid to say why would you be around an ugly person too.
People are more than how they look lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, astraldreamer, Yerico7 and 4 others
What’s the worst experience you’ve had?

Touch grass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, totalretard, Xangsane and 4 others
What’s the worst experience you’ve had?
Mostly being called gay lmao
But my autism cancels out most privilege I receive so im my own enemy

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
the worst is being looksmaxed while still hanging with your ugly friends

what the fuck? that's not true at all

so when you're attractive you lose the need to have friends? Jfl stupid ass comment. As if sex even comes close to the level of fulfilment that being with your true (male) friends is. Best moments of my life by far were spent without any girls in sight. When you're with a girl it's like your brain is turned off and it's just your dick thinking.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Xangsane, Deleted member 27932 and 8 others
the worst is being looksmaxed while still hanging with your ugly friends
It's not so much ugly that's the problem it's just jealousy.
I want to cut then off but then ill be alone pretty much

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and autistic_tendencies
The funniest thing I experience as an average height (5'10) attractive male is when an ugly taller guy appears and he keeps making jokes about my height to make himself feel better but literally no girl gives a fuck and they all ignore him anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 27932, JawMogger and 6 others
yep once I became HTN a year back after leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing my ugly subhuman friend group kicked me out the girl of the friend group was also crushing on me so prob had something to do with it

I would walk by them during passing periods and they would stare and scoff at me (this is for no reason btw)

I was only left with one blonde tall mtn dude as my friend we were both tall so we prob related to each other

subhumans are pathetic pieces of shit

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Johanjohan, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
The funniest thing I experience as an average height attractive male is when an ugly taller guy appears and he keeps making jokes about my height to make himself feel better but literally no girl gives a fuck and ignores him anyway
Goes the same for when you're skinny but gl next to a beefy ogre

The funniest thing I experience as an average height attractive male is when an ugly taller guy appears and he keeps making jokes about my height to make himself feel better but literally no girl gives a fuck and ignores him anyway
they do this shit to put u down my ugly ass coworker sometimes says I look like a basic tiktok eboy as an insult but then calls me handsome some days and then insults me another day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, johncruz12345 and Sprinkles
Goes the same for when you're skinny but gl next to a beefy ogre
yeah exactly, it's an embarrassing sight to see.

yep once I became HTN a year back after leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing my ugly subhuman friend group kicked me out the girl of the friend group was also crushing on me so prob had something to do with it

I would walk by them during passing periods and they would stare and scoff at me (this is for no reason btw)

I was only left with one blonde tall mtn dude as my friend we were both tall so we prob related to each other

subhumans are pathetic pieces of shit
Yeah as soon as we're in the gym and he sees girls starting at me he will raise his voice high enough for them to hear and say demeaning stuff that he plays off as being nice or joking around 😂

The funniest thing I experience as an average height (5'10) attractive male is when an ugly taller guy appears and he keeps making jokes about my height to make himself feel better but literally no girl gives a fuck and they all ignore him anyway
mirin

Mostly being called gay lmao
But my autism cancels out most privilege I receive so im my own enemy
You probably are gay then.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
Kinda stupid to say why would you be around an ugly person too.
People are more than how they look lol
bluepill.org, GTFO this site faggot

• +1
Reactions: inceI
  • Ugh..
what the fuck? that's not true at all

so when you're attractive you lose the need to have friends? Jfl stupid ass comment. As if sex even comes close to the level of fulfilment that being with your true (male) friends is. Best moments of my life by far were spent without any girls in sight. When you're with a girl it's like your brain is turned off and it's just your dick thinking.
those were probably your best moments cause you're an incel who doesn't get hot girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI and GrowthReaper
what did ascend you the most?

those were probably your best moments cause you're an incel who doesn't get hot girls
maybe you just don't have good friends bro lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, LowTrust and Roamer
It's not so much ugly that's the problem it's just jealousy.
I want to cut then off but then ill be alone pretty much
Get a girlfriend or just hang out with girls. I had a glowup and have had similar experiences with insecure guys trying to put me down all the time

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and GalacticHero
Get a girlfriend or just hang out with girls. I had a glowup and have had similar experiences with insecure guys trying to put me down all the time
Boys are more fun to be around let's be real

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer
Do you have any tips about skincare?
Honestly what I've found is you need to do a lot of experimenting to see what works and what doesn't work for your skin.

Accutane seems to be the best thing universally that works for everyone so try out a cycle of that.
But remember it could be diet or hormonal and good skincare routine won't be able to supplement a bad diet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oxymoron, LowTrust and GalacticHero
Honestly what I've found is you need to do a lot of experimenting to see what works and what doesn't work for your skin.

Accutane seems to be the best thing universally that works for everyone so try out a cycle of that.
But remember it could be diet or hormonal and good skincare routine won't be able to supplement a bad diet.
Thanks you man

• +1
I've found attractive men will treat you better when you are attractive they will try to make friends with you etc.

How ever unattractive men will be very envious and they will try to put you down especially in front of women.
They will try to boast about many things and essentially they will try to make everything a dick measuring contest to make themselves feel less insecure.
It's very annoying to be friends with those kinds of people when you've had a glow up.
Legit

Guys will treat you worse if you are goodlooking

Girls will treat you better

Its weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, Roamer and autistic_tendencies

i confirm, i met some dude on first day of my first university attempt
he mogged me to death, he was literally exact opposite of me, all girls from year just randomly walking to us and introducing themselves (pretty normal? never happened to me before and after obviously :feelskek: ) and basically ignoring me
and i was so insecure and envious i tried to jokingly shittalk to make fun of him in front of girls saying most stupid and cringe shit you can think of

NTness of these ppl was so overwhelming i quit this university after first week

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Roamer and autistic_tendencies
maybe you just don't have good friends bro lmao
no I've had friends who are pretty close, but the problem is they aren't based or blackpilled, they're agecucks and jewish sheep, absolutely 0 sentience and worst of all jealous that I mog them, so I prefer to stick to blackpill friends who I occasionally meet up with and girlfriends as my social life, and some hobby specific friends who I don't talk to outside of those specific things. Imo it's optimal since you aren't relying on anyone specifically to fulfill social needs, and you get a variety of people to talk to everyday

• +1
Reactions: inceI and JawMogger

i confirm, i met some dude on first day of my first university attempt
he mogged me to death, he was literally exact opposite of me, all girls from year just randomly walking to us and introducing themselves (pretty normal? never happened to me before and after obviously :feelskek: ) and basically ignoring me
and i was so insecure and envious i tried to jokingly shittalk to make fun of him in front of girls saying most stupid and cringe shit you can think of

NTness of these ppl was so overwhelming i quit this university after first week
Fuarkkk

no I've had friends who are pretty close, but the problem is they aren't based or blackpilled, they're agecucks and jewish sheep, absolutely 0 sentience and worst of all jealous that I mog them, so I prefer to stick to blackpill friends who I occasionally meet up with and girlfriends as my social life, and some hobby specific friends who I don't talk to outside of those specific things. Imo it's optimal since you aren't relying on anyone specifically to fulfill social needs, and you get a variety of people to talk to everyday
you just described a normal healthy social life, not really what you were saying in your original comment.

I have a small group of really close male friends (along with other groups of not so close ones) and the memories I have with them really overshadow the ones I have with any girl. Maybe it's because I've never been in love but I feel girls in general just don't have as much fun as guys.

could also be due to our age difference, since I'm 17 and you are (I'm assuming) at least 19, which might not seem like a lot but in terms of the stage in life it is. For me the moments where I'm just doing stupid shit with my friends (with or without substances) are by far the ones I look back on most fondly, more so than any sexual encounter. Not to mention the fact that a lot of guys just act differently when around girls.

• +1
you just described a normal healthy social life, not really what you were saying in your original comment.
then you can't read, I said having male friends wasn't necessary, but you can focus on copes instead (one of which I said sports) in which you usually talk to people within that sport if you go to a club or venue to play that sport
I have a small group of really close male friends (along with other groups of not so close ones) and the memories I have with them really overshadow the ones I have with any girl. Maybe it's because I've never been in love but I feel girls in general just don't have as much fun as guys.
the way I see it is that I don't enjoy spending my time with people if they aren't fundamentally similar to me, and if a girl is hot then what she's able to give you (sex) mogs the feeling of being around 99.9% of males
could also be due to our age difference, since I'm 17 and you are (I'm assuming) at least 19, which might not seem like a lot but in terms of the stage in life it is. For me the moments where I'm just doing stupid shit with my friends (with or without substances) are by far the ones I look back on most fondly, more so than any sexual encounter. Not to mention the fact that a lot of guys just act differently when around girls.
true, after you leave school you place much much less importance on friends and more on dating and selfish desires

• +1
Reactions: inceI
then you can't read, I said having male friends wasn't necessary, but you can focus on copes instead (one of which I said sports) in which you usually talk to people within that sport if you go to a club or venue to play that sport

the way I see it is that I don't enjoy spending my time with people if they aren't fundamentally similar to me, and if a girl is hot then what she's able to give you (sex) mogs the feeling of being around 99.9% of males

true, after you leave school you place much much less importance on friends and more on dating and selfish desires
Imo girls are more than just sex and one of the main human experiences that brings the majority of us happiness is good relationships with people

Not all. Some unattractive men will jestermax you if you are attractive

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Deleted member 24789
it’s lonely at the top fren

• So Sad
some guys try to put you down with passive-aggressive comments if u mog them
a girl sat next to me and the dude said "Calm down, its a girl"
girls listen to u more in a group setting if u mog the other guys

Last edited: