How attractive am I and what is my potential with the ideal haircut? Also what ethnicity do I look?

L

looksthreshold

Iron
Here are some photos.
632196F4 E350 43CC A8C4 8D5900C386D0

Mhellerprof

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate
I dont know if you can get more average then that. White enough to not get a shitskin penalty but not white enough to get jbw advantage
*than

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, National Rodgerism, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
4 PSL. Dead average.

Lose body fat, put on some muscle and start chewing. After you do these things, you can hit 5 PSL max.

ugly as fuck 2psl

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Dicklet.4.3, AnimeCel and 2 others
Can I please get some serious honest ratings? I have been surveying girls and most girls say I'm around the same level as joseph gordon levitt or Andrew Garfield or Timothy Chalamet. If it makes a difference I get complements from random girls on occasion and sexual offers on bumble once a month from 4-5/10 girls. I can't possibly be a 2 or a 4. Faceandlms even said once that I look around a 6. Please use the imgur attractiveness scale, and explain your answers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, CarlSagan96 and عبد الرحمن
ngl you kind of look like lachowski or o'pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, incelslayer01, AnimeCel and 4 others
Can I please get some serious honest ratings? I have been surveying girls and most girls say I'm around the same level as joseph gordon levitt or Andrew Garfield or Timothy Chalamet. If it makes a difference I get complements from random girls on occasion and sexual offers on bumble once a month from 4-5/10 girls. I can't possibly be a 2 or a 4. Faceandlms even said once that I look around a 6. Please use the imgur attractiveness scale, and explain your answers.
Holy fuck you are so deluded, you are dead average (in a normie scale) and ugly af in psl terms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Norwooder, Deleted member 1212 and 5 others
I have a similar faceshape as Sean O'pry. Although I think he has more bone mass.
Holy fuck you are so deluded, you are dead average (in a normie scale) and ugly af in psl terms
Can you please explain how I'm average and what scale you are using?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, عبد الرحمن, MammothActuary and 1 other person
>Weak-skulled greycel who thinks he's 6

You look Sicillian or Jewish

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, karbo, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
You look decent.

I'm gonna have to agree with ded average but you have no extremely bottom percentile failos.

If you fixed your eyes, and your high hairline, and your nose that would get you higher imo.

I'm gonna have to agree with ded average but you have no extremely bottom percentile failos.

If you fixed your eyes, and your high hairline, and your nose that would get you higher imo.
My hairline receded. NW2. I'm gonna be getting haircloning soon. What would I be with a lower hairline?

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
4/10 normie scale.

Looks middle eastern or northern african. Could be a latino as well. Or borderline iberian/sicilian

How come there are so many 6s that look like me? Such as the 6 on the far right?

Attachments

• attractivescale6.jpg
    attractivescale6.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 196
What are my defects? Nobody has given me a clear answer yet other than the thing about my hairline. Also are there any tools that I can use to change the features of my face other than photoshop?

How come there are so many 6s that look like me? Such as the 6 on the far right?
Jfl squintman is not a 9
4PSL btw

if ur wide framed and at least6’2” dark triad and roidmaxx

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Crook, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Looks like what would happen if someone was normal as possible without any flaws that wpuld drop them from normal to ugly

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ironically I thought the same thing.... but when I used adobe photoshop to make my chin and jaw wider, I showed my tinder matches and they said that I looked uglier. It's easy for me to make girls more attractive but thinning their jaws, and faces as well as making their eyes bigger but I don't know how to make myself look more attractive.

A little above average so like 4.5-4.75 PSL range

You arent repulsive or have any outstanding flaws except your boring chin and jaw

Nose is crooked but who cares
Ignore this post i thought you were soneone else

How normies like you even found this forum wtf

• +1
Reactions: Gren and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My hairline receded. NW2. I'm gonna be getting haircloning soon. What would I be with a lower hairline?
What do you mean you're gonna get hair cloning soon. That's coming out in a few years and it's gonna probably be around 50k

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
descent base, cuck eyes fail you hard

Average... Gymmax to get above average and get a decent tan that might actually help buddy boyo.

I would say 6
I am getting slight deathnik vibes though. Are you half Turkish?

Average 4 and looks like manlet

• +1
Mid tier normie , might ascend into high tier normie and with surgery might ascend to high tier norman to chadlite tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Normie face

• +1
your face is significantly below average, psl 3
on these forum people say that 4 is average but still rate everyone above 4, this is so bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
This is the harshest forum I have ever been on lol. My matches on tinder, bumble and pof where I get a decent amount of attention say I'm cute. Anyway..... please tell me why you think I'm either a 4, 3, 6 and what exactly are my defects and what I can do about it. I care more about insights than the numbers.
On a side note, I have a 6 pack but I am only 5'8 133lbs but I have a 6 pack.

This is the harshest forum I have ever been on lol. My matches on tinder, bumble and pof where I get a decent amount of attention say I'm cute. Anyway..... please tell me why you think I'm either a 4, 3, 6 and what exactly are my defects and what I can do about it. I care more about insights than the numbers.
when you're recessed and they call you cute, it's just some friendly support, you're lucky women have been so receptive towards you to begin with knowing how it typically goes.

5'8. that's not very good at all, has height ever affected you? I need some cope.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
pics? I really want to believe someone that looks like you gets matches (not trying to be rude), it would be a lifefuel for many people here

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Over and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What do you mean recessed? Recessed hairline? I try to cover it as well as possible until I get haircloning in January. (I'm already on the waiting list). Also girls in high school who were taller than me had crushes on me (although they weren't that attractive in the face only the body). I get told that I look better in person than in photos. Also, with shoes I'm at least around 5'9. I thought about my height too, because it is a little below average. Just get elevator shoes or if you can aford it get the fit bone leg extension surgery in Germany.

Face wise.
normie 100%. Middle of the average range.
So I say about a 5 on that psl scale. In real life, they would give you likely a 6.5 or maybe a 7.
You might get some deduction, de pending on your height. Looking at your phot, it kinda looks you are not of great/good height.

You have no mayor flaws. Yet you have no mayor selling points either.

Your potential, I would imagine 6 psl.
Haircut, I would keep the hair on the side, that's most important.
ethbicicty, I would think south europe or maybe balkan.

• +1
Reactions: Veyron
What do you mean recessed? Recessed hairline? I try to cover it as well as possible until I get haircloning in January. (I'm already on the waiting list). Also girls in high school who were taller than me had crushes on me (although they weren't that attractive in the face only the body). I get told that I look better in person than in photos. Also, with shoes I'm at least around 5'9. I thought about my height too, because it is a little below average. Just get elevator shoes or if you can aford it get the fit bone leg extension surgery in Germany.
They mean recessed lower third/bug eyes/nw2/dead on average with nothing outstanding/5'8(manlet)/framecel
What hair cloning are you talking about jfl ?

look at your eye area ffs, you look like complete shit
just accept the fact that you're ugly

pics? I really want to believe someone that looks like you gets matches (not trying to be rude), it would be a lifefuel for many people here
Remember matches are meaningless even for the models because the girls rarely respond.

Remember matches are meaningless even for the models because the girls rarely respond.
yes, still getting matches is better than not getting anything. Also, what is that hair cloning thing you were talking about? In January 2020 already wtf?

The girls that message me first on pof message me because either ("I like your innocent look", "you don't look like a douche" or "you look nice"). They probably know that I have natural potential for looksmaxxing. Once a girl said to me "I like your face but I need a hot body too and I showed her and she said "it looks good to me". That same girl was talking about intimate sexual acts with me but would always make an excuse to not meet up with me and wanted to see a dick pick which I didn't show her. I conducted an experiment and messaged her with a male model and she demanded to see a dick pick from him as well. I ended up showing her to see if only then see would meet up with him and she didn't.
Also yeah Dr.Farjo clinic. I have been trying to set up an appointment but it's very difficult to get ahold of the guy that makes the appointments. Also all they are doing now is banking not cloning which will be done in January and it's not gonna be rediculous like 50000 maybe 10000 but not 50000.

Last edited: