How attractive am I and what is my potential with the ideal haircut? Also what ethnicity do I look?

you are average in a good way, meaning not subhuman or completely invisible, it's too bad you're short too tbh, gymmax and train neck it will for sure improve you

you are average in a good way, meaning not subhuman or completely invisible, it's too bad you're short too tbh, gymmax and train neck it will for sure improve you
Average is completely invisible ded srs

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Face wise.
normie 100%. Middle of the average range.
So I say about a 5 on that psl scale. In real life, they would give you likely a 6.5 or maybe a 7.
You might get some deduction, de pending on your height. Looking at your phot, it kinda looks you are not of great/good height.

You have no mayor flaws. Yet you have no mayor selling points either.

Your potential, I would imagine 6 psl.
Haircut, I would keep the hair on the side, that's most important.
ethbicicty, I would think south europe or maybe balkan.
Girls have told me that my haircut holds me back. You might be right.

Average is completely invisible ded srs
yes, but he looks better than invisible average, he has a chance in real life with average girls

yes, but he looks better than invisible average, he has a chance in real life with average girls
Yeah, I need to be higher social status to get above average looking girls.

Girls have told me that my haircut holds me back. You might be right.
Chick say dumb shit, because they are scared to hurt a man his ego to much. Because he can crush them.
Your hair on the photos looks very ungroomed. So that can improve. I thought about keeping the hair on the side, because it kinda looked (not sure if true) that you upper head is egg shaped and that it might give you long face appearce if you shave the sides off. Not sure if true.

Imo, Hair style.
Fuck the trends. Go 100% depending on the shape of your head. Measure it even, if you can't decide what kinda shaped head you have. And then chose a good hairstyl;e for that one, and go to a good hairdresser.
Here some ideas about head shape, and hair style.

(dunno if true, if you start going balding, go finastride)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It is over Omegle that some girls say I am cute or hot. It is worth mentioning though that there are also plenty of girls that would skip over me too.
But anyway, how attractive is Timothy Chalamet?

If this is above average or 5 PSL I’m jordan barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 3962
why this thread has this many posts ffs

This is the harshest forum I have ever been on lol. My matches on tinder, bumble and pof where I get a decent amount of attention say I'm cute. Anyway..... please tell me why you think I'm either a 4, 3, 6 and what exactly are my defects and what I can do about it. I care more about insights than the numbers.
On a side note, I have a 6 pack but I am only 5'8 133lbs but I have a 6 pack.
you have to cuckiest eyes i've seen this month, accept your fate and ldar
the matches you see are just the result of your imagination to cope

Last edited:
What are my defects? Nobody has given me a clear answer yet other than the thing about my hairline. Also are there any tools that I can use to change the features of my face other than photoshop?
-NCT
-Buggish eyes
-Bad eye color
-Bad UES
-Roundish chin
-Bad philtrum to chin ratio
-Long midface
-Thin lips
Overall a 4

-NCT
-Buggish eyes
-Bad eye color
-Bad UES
-Roundish chin
-Bad philtrum to chin ratio
-Long midface
-Thin lips
Overall a 4
dark eyes aren't a failo, they're just indifferent.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Amnesia and عبد الرحمن
4.5 PSL, normie tier definitely not above average nor below. Nothing striking about you mate.

@knajjd grown up

lol Be glad op you weren’t indian or you would roasted to your grave

Attachments

• F961E227-F66F-467B-8A50-D98EDDC8C8EF.jpeg
    F961E227-F66F-467B-8A50-D98EDDC8C8EF.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 10
Actually alot of Indian models look kinda like me with the face shape imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
he doesn't have nct
Also my chin looks way longer than my philtrum. My canthal tilt looks neutral. Can you please explain how my jaw looks round as opposed to square. If it makes a difference I have a chiseled face in real life. I do think my midface is kinda long though.<< I agree with that.

Invisible, you have zero dimorphism, you're the guy that gets friendzoned

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and gaypharoah
Use Minoxidil to grow your eyebrows closer towards your nose, an eyelash serum (especially on your lower eyelashes), grow some stubble, get a tan, a haircut and get leaner. You look good imo.

I just surveyed a random girl and she said that both pictures are of the same guy. One isn’t necessarily more attractive than the other. But I guess I need to survey more.
Fuck you, now he's gonna fraud his Tinder pictures
f2PnIj4.gif
I already get plenty of matches on tinder and bumble and first messages from plenty of fatties and once a month a sexual offer. But I am still curious if he used something other than adobe photoshop.

Typical mid tier normie but whats ur height

You look completely average but b/c most guys are ugly and/or fat you probably get called cute or whatever b/c you look non-threatening. On the other hand you don't have any severe facial flaws but nothing really stands out. Your height holds you back and you also look skinny as fuck, but on 20 lbs of muscle and get some lifts.

borderding fernando level

squint 24/7, also always wear those headphone in public dont even plug them in let the cord dangle

How come there are so many 6s that look like me? Such as the 6 on the far right?
they don't
Is really obvious that if you go on an incel forum you would get a 1. Asking for rating in incel sites is stupid i would rate you about a 5 because i think you have a jawline (not good) you also don't have cheekbones, and your face is not wide enough. The most logical thing would be to get a plastic surgery and find a way to expand your palate.

Don't judge me for my English im Austrian

Last edited:
I did a survey with the morphed masculine version of myself on this thread and the girls preferred the original guy. Making male faces more attractive is very difficult. With a girl you could easily remove some jaw, thin her face and heighten eyes. But you cant simply make my jaw wider and eyes wider and shorter and then say its more attractive.

Actually alot of Indian models look kinda like me with the face shape imo.
Indians ca
I did a survey with the morphed masculine version of myself on this thread and the girls preferred the original guy. Making male faces more attractive is very difficult. With a girl you could easily remove some jaw, thin her face and heighten eyes. But you cant simply make my jaw wider and eyes wider and shorter and then say its more attractive.
The reason they did not find the masc face more attractive is that it did not fit your HARMONY

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Indians ca

The reason they did not find the masc face more attractive is that it did not fit your HARMONY
Well what would make it more harmonious?

around 5 psl above average.

Jfl hair banking when you still have a full head of hair..