YoungAutist

Iron
How Attractive Are You?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
10/10 cuz I love myself and thats all that matters 😤.... 😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
PSL 6.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
FUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKK

5/10. Never in my life will I go above 7 too many failos

1/10 but i have good personality
Actually scratch that i'm -10, even rats and cockroaches mog me

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
After shower like 13

greycel moment

10 I am a copy of Chico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Xander578 and cardiologist
imagine beeing gl

• So Sad
Reactions: cardiologist
Oh already posted

I'm a legit 5/10

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
imagine beeing gl
Imagine waking up, looking in the mirror, and you see Eriksen's or Chico's face. Dopamine would be off the charts so much that you'd faint.

• So Sad
Imagine waking up, looking in the mirror, and you see Eriksen's or Chico's face. Dopamine would be off the charts so much that you'd faint.
i wish i was bluepilled

I got north indian eppley implants now i’m 10/10

i wish i was bluepilled
Ignorance is bliss. But the only reason I've ascended and become NT is the blackpill ngl tbh.

• Woah
so

you became chad ?
No, I was borderline autistic and severely high-inhib in high school. Couple that with not taking looks into account, and it was already over. Then I found /r/incels, finally took the blackpill and realized looks are the biggest factor combined with NTness.

ngl I probably would've roped by now if it weren't for my close friends who helped me get out of my comfort zone. JFL at how autistic I was just a couple years ago.

Last edited:
  • Love it
realistically 1

2psl/10 ethnic,peanut skull, narrow jaw,glasses oh and did I mention I'm also ethnic

• Love it
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
3 but I used to think I was a 4

If I fix all my flaws (height, hair, dick, lips, jaw, profile) I think I’ll become a 1/10

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
x30001 is a phaggot
But yea I am. Idk how to prove so. But I think you PM'd me about derminator or taking fin or something like that before I left. Or something about being on Accutane and wanting to take Fin. Can't remember tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
6.5/10 i guess. girls rate higher though.

Between 3 and 4 out of 10.

Idk can someone pls rate me /10?

Last edited:
But yea I am. Idk how to prove so. But I think you PM'd me about derminator or taking fin or something like that before I left. Or something about being on Accutane and wanting to take Fin. Can't remember tbh
Not fin but accutane yeah. I believe u bro

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Not fin but accutane yeah. I believe u bro
I think it's impossible for me to get the account back bc I changed the email pw and looksmax pw to something random. I was just pissed off about being threatened to be blackmailed for not replying to a PM and didn't want to feel like I had to reply to everyone who tagged me in something. Was stressed that morning and thought I was responding to a PM from LordNorwood/Mayorga then realized it was in a thread. I feel like Benignice is the best user on here atm and should be appreciated a lot and "summoning him" shouldn't really be taken for granted tbh.

I remember I wasn't replying much to your PMs at the end if that adds anymore credibility :ROFLMAO::heart::feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74