• 8/10

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 17 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's impossible for me to get the account back bc I changed the email pw and looksmax pw to something random. I was just pissed off about being threatened to be blackmailed for not replying to a PM and didn't want to feel like I had to reply to everyone who tagged me in something. Was stressed that morning and thought I was responding to a PM from LordNorwood/Mayorga then realized it was in a thread. I feel like Benignice is the best user on here atm and should be appreciated a lot and "summoning him" shouldn't really be taken for granted tbh.

I remember I wasn't replying much to your PMs at the end if that adds anymore credibility :ROFLMAO::heart::feelsping:
Yeah @benignice name checks out tbh. And dw u can make up for it by sharing ur ghk-cu source :LOL:

I think it's impossible for me to get the account back bc I changed the email pw and looksmax pw to something random. I was just pissed off about being threatened to be blackmailed for not replying to a PM and didn't want to feel like I had to reply to everyone who tagged me in something. Was stressed that morning and thought I was responding to a PM from LordNorwood/Mayorga then realized it was in a thread. I feel like Benignice is the best user on here atm and should be appreciated a lot and "summoning him" shouldn't really be taken for granted tbh.

I remember I wasn't replying much to your PMs at the end if that adds anymore credibility :ROFLMAO::heart::feelsping:
Its appreciated man but I really wouldn't say that it was a warranted compliment.
Yeah @benignice name checks out tbh. And dw u can make up for it by sharing ur ghk-cu source :LOL:
I actually hadn't realised that my username reads as "being nice" until a couple of weeks ago- not one of my proudest moments.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Seth Walsh