How bad are indians harrasing white women online?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I dont have social media. But how bad are indians harrasing white women? Is it like 10 pajeets for every white girl.

Do you have pics what they look like on average , if they are pajeets or actually the good looking ones.

Thia just goes in line with my other thread.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 6723
curries are so based

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
why cant i be low inhib like my currycel brethern in poo land

• +1
Sorry bro that it has to be like this. Ur curry brothers are too desperate that every white girl sees u that way now. idk tbh probably maybe 5 per white girl in average.

• So Sad
8596.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gaia262 and Deleted member 4671
The only time my mom posted a photo of her on her instagram (40 yo btw), a horde of curries came to say how beautiful she was in her comments.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Nautica, goat2x and 4 others
I was talking to an asian chick and she told me Indians message her on fb/insta too lmao

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Short Ugly and Brown, Gaia262 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Gaia262, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
It’s common, but old white men dming young white girls is even more common. Every single white girl I know confirms this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Shrek2OnDvD and Gaia262
@Gaia262 I know this one white girl who specifically said “Yeah well I’m terrified of old white men now but obviously I don’t think the same of young white men”. Notice how she can make this logical distinction but can’t make the distinction between say Indians living in India vs. The west.

Don’t fall for this trickery and propaganda that the way you are treated is somehow your fault or your race’s fault. It is always the fault of the person stereotyping. I have never in my life looked at a girl and assumed negative personality characteristics about her from her race before she even says a word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Shrek2OnDvD and Gaia262
I was talking to an asian chick and she told me Indians message her on fb/insta too lmao
asian girls are ugly

white girls mog

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Gaia262
I dont have social media. But how bad are indians harrasing white women? Is it like 10 pajeets for every white girl.

Do you have pics what they look like on average , if they are pajeets or actually the good looking ones.

Thia just goes in line with my other thread.

check my sig

• So Sad