I have noticed the SMV/Social Value of Indians decrease over the past 5 years, why?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I have noticed that white women especially European women have become increasingly hostile to me over the past 5 years.

Before I would have European women see me as something exotic and different with a positive halo I.e. educated , well mannered.

Now I feel more actively hated like I need to prove my self further . Almost guilty until proven innocent. The number of girls who give me a halo has decreased significantly.

Even though I have made significant improvements in terms of looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing.

Why is this?

I think it's to do with India getting Wi-Fi and harassing white women on social media.

The increase in Lookism has made Indians an easy target.

The anti Muslim rhetoric going global even though Indians are not Muslim.

Refugees invading Europe who are brown or ethnic looking which they associate with Indians.

Social media highlighting India's hygiene problem a making it the rape capital.

Indians men becoming a social media meme with bobs and vagana I.e. pewdipie vs t series

In the UK Indians are the wealthiest and most educated ethnicity. With low crime rates. This is not fair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, hennypapi, Yuya Moggershima and 31 others
for me it was mostly the "bob and vagene" meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Lars, Lmao and 27 others
Indians are a meme online known for harrassing women. They are Seen as creepy. Rip indians

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, turkproducer, Deleted member 10524 and 21 others
Indians are a meme online known for harrassing women. They are Seen as creepy. Rip indians
Lol yea low Inhib and being Subhuman fucks up Indians tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Lolcel, Deleted member 245 and 3 others

So am I right to think the perceptions of Indians has decreased over the past 5 years due to online perceptions of being creeps?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4671, MusicMaxxingMidget and 6 others
So am I right to think the perceptions of Indians has decreased over the past 5 years due to online perceptions of being creeps?
Tbh 5 years ago i gave 0 fucks about indians. Thought they are all intelligent because google ceo is indian and many programmer. Yep it changed ALOT

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Arkantos, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others
Tbh 5 years ago i gave 0 fucks about indians. Thought they are all intelligent because google ceo is indian and many programmer. Yep it changed ALOT
After 2017 Bob Vagene memes Indians are seen as creepy tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, SPFromNY914, Truecel14 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Gaia262, SPFromNY914 and 7 others

Proves my observations I would have the exact halo effect 5 Years ago now i feel I have a very high stigma on me that I need to prove I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and .👽.
Be thankful the coronavirus epidemic is now shifting some of the weight to the other SMV punching bag group

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Copeful, SPFromNY914 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Refugees invading Europe who are brown or ethnic looking which they associate with Indians.
The islamophobia in indian society is no where as bad as in the west which is crazy. Also refugees aren't mistaken for indians but middle eastern or africans

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4671, Gaia262 and 2 others
The islamophobia in indian society is no where as bad as in the west which is crazy. Also refugees aren't mistaken for indians but middle eastern or africans

Indians are the richest and most educated in the UK with the lowest crime rates.

It doesn't mean shit , you are still actively hated and it's getting worse.

Looksmaxxing is worthless for Indians. If they still look indian after. They need colour max i.e. brown hair, green/Amber eyes Light skin. That improves your social valuee x100 than jaw and eye work.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Arkantos, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Indians are the richest and most educated in the UK with the lowest crime rates.

It doesn't mean shit , you are still actively hated and it's getting worse.

Looksmaxxing is worthless for Indians. If they still look indian after. They need colour max i.e. brown hair, green/Amber eyes Light skin. That improves your social valuee x100 than jaw and eye work.
indeed, indians are the most successful in the western world. i really think its because of all the thirsty brown guys that do it. it even impacts us pakistanis as long as we are brown enough. the white ones dont have to deal with the repercussions we have to deal with. im punjabi. what are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6401
indeed, indians are the most successful in the western world. i really think its because of all the thirsty brown guys that do it. it even impacts us pakistanis as long as we are brown enough. the white ones dont have to deal with the repercussions we have to deal with. im punjabi. what are you?

Born in the UK but grandparents I think are from South India. I have a light skin South indian phenotype (still brown)

The perception of indians has changed a lot since 2015. It used to be positive the educated, non violent , well mannered , wealthy , stuck up indian man who works as a doctor , academic. Sciencitist, pharmacist or engineer.

Now it's completely destroyed, your basically marked for death as an indian. I just need to know all the things that happened since 2015 that caused this.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 6401
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Oof

• +1
always wondered why are arabs and pakis so fucking poor/ low IQ in the west compared to indians

indian ams are highest earning
while some arabs are literally lowest earning in america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, CsCurry, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
always wondered why are arabs and pakis so fucking poor/ low IQ in the west compared to indians

Inbreeding makes a lot of them retarded but the ones that aren’t retards do fine.

• +1
yeah, the stories of the gangrapes in India went viral in western media and also Indians getting lumped in with the refugee rapes in Europe (even though it was mostly Syrians).

Before that they just were seen as socially awkward clowns with funny accents but in the last few years their SMV is now portrayed as rapists.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, SPFromNY914, Arkantos and 1 other person
this legit made me lol white ppl are so dumb 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9090
Most people in western countries probably have a low view of Indians because most people only encounter them when they're getting their cellphone lit up from Indian call centers running scams.

Unfortunate because I know a lot of Indian men and women who are great people and REALLY intelligent

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Arkantos and Gaia262
I have noticed that white women especially European women have become increasingly hostile to me over the past 5 years.

Before I would have European women see me as something exotic and different with a positive halo I.e. educated , well mannered.

Now I feel more actively hated like I need to prove my self further . Almost guilty until proven innocent. The number of girls who give me a halo has decreased significantly.

Even though I have made significant improvements in terms of looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing.

Why is this?

I think it's to do with India getting Wi-Fi and harassing white women on social media.

Indians men becoming a social media meme with bobs and vagana I.e. pewdipie vs t series

In the UK Indians are the wealthiest and most educated ethnicity. With low crime rates. This is not fair.
This is true, I think cause Indians started falling off after Jay Sean and noones done shit until Nav but Nav is a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi and Gaia262

Why is this?

In America it's the exact same way with Indians

• +1

Why is this?

Also many Americans are uneducated bout Indians bruh. Like the dude said before they were looked at as the smart,geeky, and culturef Ravi from Hey Jessie type vibe with the funny accent.Now, since Isis and increased terrorism in Europe, white people specifically see them as "Muslim Terrorists" because a lot of them look Middleeastern and Vice Versa.

• +1

Cause Indians accepted that they're low smv and stick within their communities 95% of the time. They're the ethnicity I think of when I think of chasing the bag the most, that's literally all they do. It's sad cause the good looking ones are always mistaken for Arah or Hispanic in the US, I feel bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Gaia262
Obama What GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, lutte, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person

Why is this?

First of all Indians should stop putting white people on pedestal. Whenever they see a white tourist, they swarm to take a selfie or to get autographs. I have been living in a White country and I know that they're nothing special. White people know this stuff too.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Gaia262
First of all Indians should stop putting white people on pedestal. Whenever they see a white tourist, they swarm to take a selfie or to get autographs. I have been living in a White country and I know that they're nothing special. White people know this stuff too.

This tbh, its ridiculous how the same white people they worship, colonized them, stole their wealth, used them as slaves on a global scale and ridicule them in the media to this day.

Yet they still worship them and their beauty standards in india is to look as white as possible.

Ridiculous mentality.

This tbh, its ridiculous how the same white people they worship, colonized them, stole their wealth, used them as slaves on a global scale and ridicule them in the media to this day.

Yet they still worship them and their beauty standards in india is to look as white as possible.

Ridiculous mentality.
Most white people act nice and all but inside they can never accept an Indian/ South Asian. I don't know how things are in Uk/ Usa but in non Anglo European countries, you will always be a foreigner if you're not White.

• +1