How bad are low cheekbones for your face?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
I have a neotenous look to my face so I want to become a pretty boy and height fraud but idk if I can pull it off with a weak chin (strong mandible tho) and low cheekbones. Thoughts?

High cheekbones is feminine

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ErbCel, Agendum, Deleted member and 2 others
Elon Musk has them. I'd say high cheekbones like Gandy's are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Deleted member 15827
I have a neotenous look to my face so I want to become a pretty boy and height fraud but idk if I can pull it off with a weak chin (strong mandible tho) and low cheekbones. Thoughts?
I have the same problem with the chin: fillers solve it very well.

As for the cheekbones, it is pretty hard. Technically, males do not need those to look good. Jaw + eyes is enough. So if you have low cheekbones, it is not a death sentence.

But most models do have high cheekbones. And there must be SOME correlation between top-tier looks and high cheekbones. So, pulling off anything will be harder without high cheekbones. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18840
But most models do have high cheekbones. And there must be SOME correlation between top-tier looks and high cheekbones. So, pulling off anything will be harder without high cheekbones. :feelsrope:
Evolutionary, it makes sense. Higher cheekbones being perceived as a good feature, better undereye support and protection esp coupled with good zygomatic arches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Very bad, if I had high zygos I would be chad. Not larping its real I'm white and have a good base.

All models have well defined high cheekbones.

High cheekbones halo so hard, I have them and they are a big mogger trait

Depends if you actually mean low cheekbones like what Johnny Depp has or if you’re being a retard and you think “low cheekbones” means invisible cheekbones and “high cheekbones” means prominent cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
High cheekbones > gauranteed good undereye support