How bad hypergamy is

chadthundercuck

chadthundercuck

Bronze
A while ago I dated this beckylite while i was still in my rural town,I mogged her easily but I could sense she wanted more.I was her first and she always treated me like I would be around for her anyways it was like we was married and i was a betabuxer .The fact is I knew I mogged her even before I knew shit about lookism.I still went with her.She legit made me feel like I was subhuman bros .I felt I couldn't get another girl and she was my only resort.A while later we got together she was about to move to a city, she grew cold and distant and started saying stuff like we don't know about the future and shit.She eventually went, I broke up with her before she moved there.This bitch still was in my contact.But i removed her cause I wanted to move on and guess who got the last laugh

She messaged and begged me to get back with her.She said oh I see relations here are so bad, I never realised how much you loved me and I am sorry. she realised pretty quick after moving there what the average joe looked like.I still felt this bitch was trying to play me or something

The thing is she lived in a small town with sub human simps approaching her and she looking at chad pretty boys on tiktok.That was her world.Compared to them chads I was a normie when you talk about guys like nic koffman.But when she went into the real world she saw what majority of guys looked like and what her options were.She cried and asked me for marriage and other corny shit.wouldn,t stop

This is the female mind.You can be a gigachad but in her mind she can always do better.doesn't matter you mog her or not. that's why all girls think the same whether a 2 or a 10 all will think the same.But their options would determine her compromise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, hypergamy, thereallegend and 1 other person
Dnr but it’s fucking over
72DDF752 74B5 4AB1 BD8F 8FBD4FCA1A70

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
What's y'all's status now?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
A while ago I dated this beckylite while i was still in my rural town,I mogged her easily but I could sense she wanted more.I was her first and she always treated me like I would be around for her anyways it was like we was married and i was a betabuxer .The fact is I knew I mogged her even before I knew shit about lookism.I still went with her.She legit made me feel like I was subhuman bros .I felt I couldn't get another girl and she was my only resort.A while later we got together she was about to move to a city, she grew cold and distant and started saying stuff like we don't know about the future and shit.She eventually went, I broke up with her before she moved there.This bitch still was in my contact.But i removed her cause I wanted to move on and guess who got the last laugh

She messaged and begged me to get back with her.She said oh I see relations here are so bad, I never realised how much you loved me and I am sorry. she realised pretty quick after moving there what the average joe looked like.I still felt this bitch was trying to play me or something

The thing is she lived in a small town with sub human simps approaching her and she looking at chad pretty boys on tiktok.That was her world.Compared to them chads I was a normie when you talk about guys like nic koffman.But when she went into the real world she saw what majority of guys looked like and what her options were.She cried and asked me for marriage and other corny shit.wouldn,t stop

This is the female mind.You can be a gigachad but in her mind she can always do better.doesn't matter you mog her or not. that's why all girls think the same whether a 2 or a 10 all will think the same.But their options would determine her compromise
Woman will always do what’s in their “best options”.

Social media has brought the onset of brutal hyper gamy. Girls don’t realize they’re with a good guy until they’re ran through and want a second chance. If you are a high value man you know what to say.

More moms need to raise their daughters knowing social is NOT real life and being a mother is the best thing they will do.