How bad is 465ng/dl T level? Trt?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Is it worth getting on trt? Would i feel a big enough difference when at 1000-1500? Some people say it doesnt really matter if you are at the lower or higher end of the scale. Only really high roid levels make a big enough difference. True?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
not worth

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Are you Tmaxxed already?

If so, then yes.

Testosterone levels don't function like uneducated teen kids will tell you on here. There is a reason the normal ranges are 300-1000 ng/l.

If you have 400-500 ng/l that could be totally normal for you physiology because your body doesn't need more testosterone to do various stuff in your body. For example if you take a guy that naturally or from gymceling has few pounds of muslce mass that you don't, he will have higher levels of testosterone just do manage that lean mass. This goes for alot of other stuff in your body as well. Some men just have higher T because their body requires them to, some have it lower but it functions like its supposed to etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, Albeacho and 5 others
inb4 "trt ruined my collagen"

465ng/dl for you might be the equivalent of 800ng/dl for another guy. It's not about "are my levels high enough" it doesn't work like that, everybody's body is different. Don't get TRT unless you're actually experiencing symptoms of low T

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Quantity of androgen receptors in muscles > serum level testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: hypergamy
Ray Peat diet ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• JFL
Reactions: Cope>rope
over tier levels tbh

That's less than half a man.

465ng/dl for you might be the equivalent of 800ng/dl for another guy. It's not about "are my levels high enough" it doesn't work like that, everybody's body is different. Don't get TRT unless you're actually experiencing symptoms of low T
He could IQmaxx very well

Quantity of androgen receptors in muscles > serum level testosterone
Can you give me a few (well done) peer reviewed studies showing androgen receptor “quality” being more important than serum level of T?

Also I don’t think the term is “quality” of the androgen receptor. More like the “density”.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
Can you give me a few (well done) peer reviewed studies showing androgen receptor “quality” being more important than serum level of T?

Also I don’t think the term is “quality” of the androgen receptor. More like the “density”.

Please stop spreading misinformation.
Who said quality? I said quantity you blind idiot.

Can you link well made peer reviewed studies supporting your belief?
You said it yourself, the density of the androgen receptors is what matters. Why do you need a study to back up your own claim?

You said it yourself, the density of the androgen receptors is what matters. Why do you need a study to back up your own claim?
You said androgen receptor quantity > serum t levels.

Just want at least one well done, peer reviewed study showing this.

• +1
It’s the *transcriptional output * in a given AR dependent tissue of interest (following receptor/ligand binding) that matters not what circulates in your serum

• +1