how bad is 80 iq?

OP, most australian niggas do what u do tbh, like become tradies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 10615
OP, most australian niggas do what u do tbh, like become tradies
yeah it is quite easy

i was doing it the other day at my house we were chopping down the old car port and it was actually quite fun and leaves you tired

• +1
Reactions: GigaChaddam
yeah it is quite easy

i was doing it the other day at my house we were chopping down the old car port and it was actually quite fun and leaves you tired
yeah just do it tbh, stem is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
yeah just do it tbh, stem is a cope
yeah the money is decent and you actually get to use your body and be somewhat active

tradies are also known to have younger girlfriends lmao, ive seen subhuman 20-24 year old tradies with cute 16 year old gfs

being older is a huge halo and you can fuck teen girls that way but the ones that you attract are probably the slutty ones

but oh well there hot and slutty

• +1
Reactions: GigaChaddam
Yeah but the point of them is to not practice them and see what results you get.
When i was younger i used to play many games that required logical thinking. When, as a kid, i performed my first IQ test my result was around 115 points. It turned out the tasks in the games were very similiar to the tasks in the test. So its obvious that my result will be better than result of some nigger child from African shithole, who rarely had occasion to think this way.

My point is that comparing IQs around the world or even between the people is useless.
Unless you need them for some job position that requires you to perform such tasks daily.
There are many types of intelligence.
9 types of intelligence infographic

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
When i was younger i used to play many games that required logical thinking. When, as a kid, i performed my first IQ test my result was around 115 points. It turned out the tasks in the games were very similiar to the tasks in the test. So its obvious that my result will be better than result of some nigger child from African shithole, who rarely had occasion to think this way.

My point is that comparing IQs around the world or even between the people is useless.
Unless you need them for some job position that requires you to perform such tasks daily.
There are many types of intelligence.
View attachment 1301215
We aren’t talking about those „intelligences“ tho. We are talking about the iq that measures problem solving skills.

and no one ever said that shit determines anything. Most high iq people get run over by average guys and work as slaves in their company

can't say I am suprised cause as an aussie this migth be your ancestors
Screenshot 20210904 170435 Gallery

IQ is extremely malleable

How tf is your iq 80. There’s gotta be a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I know people with IQ above 110 who graduated university and are jobless in their late 20s and early 30s. They think they are too smart to do lower status jobs such as clothing store salesman, security guard etc. but are too stupid to find themselves a high status well payed job so they are unemployed. Most of my old classmates are low IQ and some of them are such low inhib they just got any job where you can advance and eventually got promoted to higher position/pay

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Jack ma is a billionaire, so you don't really need high iq to be successful