How Bad is hypergamy is Italy?

SwissArms

SwissArms

Silver
How hard is Italy? I've seen people refer to it as "Thailand for women" or something along those lines. When you type moving to Italy on youtube, its full of foids, nearly all foids. This foid that I knew from school posted a picture of herself in Milan, and I felt her smug satisfited aura throught the screen, like her ego was dialed up the 10 fully of aware of the power she posses.

Anecdotal, I know a couple of half italian lads (they look nearly full italian), and they are way above average. And heard many stories of italians being near incel back home, but slaying abored. This leads me to believe that this is true that it Thailand for women. That the men here are much better looking on average, and combined with Italian simp culture. This allows women to pick and choose with men she actually finds attractive.

So my question how bad is hypergamy over in Italy? And is the same in North as it is in the South? Could any anon Italian give some stories about the state of Italy sexual market?

Only country I got minimal matches in.

But this is because Italians are nt people so approaching and talking IRL is more important

So bad that it will turn 6’4 26 year old Italian insane