how bad is it to have visible muscles (bulging) under eye?

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
Like this:
Jifsjf

squinting a little but its always visible

tried to morph it. not good at morphing tho but you see the difference.
Bjhhbhbj

Attachments

• bjhhbhbj.jpg
    bjhhbhbj.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sal
Aegyo sal can be a good and bad trait depending on the face.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
It's pretty much always good to have that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615 and Tom Jones
this must be the result of permasquinting :ROFLMAO:

Everyone has those apart from chad kids and a few chads with greeklike bone structure

Mf's really get surgery for Aegyo sal's but blackpilled PSL'ers know its a massive looksmin.

I have them. To the same extent as yours. Even orbitals don't seem to work. @herring and another dude got the under eye orbital implants by world leading surgeons and even that didn't fix the issue. SMH. I've given up on it tbh. I just stopped squinting cause of it. I'm gonna end up just getting a browridge implant to improve my eye area to a degree.

Mf's really get surgery for Aegyo sal's but blackpilled PSL'ers know its a massive looksmin.

I have them. To the same extent as yours. Even orbitals don't seem to work. @herring and another dude got the under eye orbital implants by world leading surgeons and even that didn't fix the issue. SMH. I've given up on it tbh. I just stopped squinting cause of it. I'm gonna end up just getting a browridge implant to improve my eye area to a degree.
there is nothing wrong with aegyos lol, it adds character to your eyes.

opry not having any even while smiling is one if the main reasons he looks like a soulless robot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sal
there is nothing wrong with aegyos lol, it adds character to your eyes.

opry not having any even while smiling is one if the main reasons he looks like a soulless robot
I know but it just looks awful on me.

I’m gonna have a consultation with Dr. Taban. I think a combination of lower eyelid blepharoplasty and fat grafting (which will hold till I’m 32, currently 20):

Btw Sean does have them. I think they just edit the studio photos a little or mask with makeup