How bad is my hygiene?

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
To start off with my head and face, my hair only gets washed twice a month, because washing it is an extremely long and annoying process for me, which has left me with a lot of dandruff, to the point that you can easily notice the flakes on my head when I am outside. My face has never actually been properly washed, because I'm afraid to touch around my eyes and mouth with chemicals, so I have extreme acne, as well as extremely dry encrusted skin, especially around my eyelids. I only brush my teeth once a night, and I only started doing that in January 2022, where before, I only brushed my teeth maybe five or six times in a year, usually before dentist appointments. My breath smells very bad, and though I've tried so many remedies, nothing I have tried has been able to help it. My nose and the skin around it smells like cheese, as well as behind my ears, where the skin is so dry that I can peel it off. I never really properly cleaned my ears, so I have black earwax that smells really badly, which might also be because I had surgery to get tubes in my ears. I also shave without shaving cream, which irritates the skin on my face.

Continuing on with the rest of my body, I do not use deodorant often, in fact, I don't even have deodorant of my own. I never wash my skin, so I have a lot of pimples on my skin, as well as irritation. I do not use body wash when I bathe. I never shave, so I have a lot of body hair in places where it is really gross to have a lot of body hair. I have never really cleaned my belly button, and now there are brown spots in there. I bite my fingernails, so much so that they are permanently damaged. I never clip my toenails, so they are very long, until they fall off due to me hitting my toe or something of that nature. My feet smell extremely bad due to me wearing the same socks for weeks, sometimes even months, because I'm too depressed to change them.

How bad is my hygiene?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You are trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
It's horrible

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
You are trolling
I'm legitimately serious. But, I've kind of improved a bit, because I have to go to work and be around a girl that I think is cute. I hate hygiene though.