How bad is the gyno from fin?

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
Am I actually gonna have tits?

no

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and ifyouwannabemylover
I'm kinda scared because this forum is full of shitty advice and people trolling and tryna sabotage you literally saw some post here about how surgery is a meme and everyone agreed then they turn around and encourage it

Super super super rare. Keep all other aspects of your life like your nutrition, fitness and sleep in check to hormonemaxxx so that you minimize the possibility

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2268 and Repentsinner
Super super super rare. Keep all other aspects of your life like your nutrition, fitness and sleep in check to hormonemaxxx so that you minimize the possibility
I'ma be leanmaxxing also tho but anyways there's no point of living as a bald man I'd rather die

there's no point of living as a bald man I'd rather die
damn straight. Start with a low-dose if you are worried about sides, convince yourself it's very well tolerated for a huge majority of people and then go up if needed.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
damn straight. Start with a low-dose if you are worried about sides, convince yourself it's very well tolerated for a huge majority of people and then go up if needed.
Start with 1 mg always

Been using fin for 4 years. Only symptom I’ve ever had is watery ejaculation when first starting.

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007 and Repentsinner
your first 3-4 months you’re going to shed hard and your hair will look worse then when you first started fin.

You can expect to start seeing results between 6-12 months from when you first started so don’t sperg out when your hairloss becomes temporarily worse when starting

Been using fin for 4 years. Only symptom I’ve ever had is watery ejaculation when first starting.
You busting normal now?

I an fairly new to the game (been using it for about 2.5 months) and my nut also been watery but now it got back to normal.

You busting normal now?

I an fairly new to the game (been using it for about 2.5 months) and my nut also been watery but now it got back to normal.
Yeah its basically back to baseline. Perhaps a little less, but a small price to pay for preserving youthful look.

It's over for you if you're already this low inhib. You are guaranteed to get sides if you're already browsing tressless and asking about sides on looksmax