how bad is this downward growth?

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken

i honestly think its a good pose but since becoming aware of the finer technicalities of psl, i am reconsidering posting my side profile on any OLD apps.

how much of a failo is downward growth really for attractiveness? most foids imo just see a visible jawline and think its good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Case of where a long face gives you a stronger lower third, mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Genio and you're good to go ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, forevermirin and Magnum Opus
Case of where a long face gives you a stronger lower third, mirin
i wouldn't call my lower third anything close to strong ngl - chin protrusion 404 and mega downward growth. but idk is downward growth just a consequence of longer midface?

i wouldn't call my lower third anything close to strong ngl - chin protrusion 404 and mega downward growth. but idk is downward growth just a consequence of longer midface?
Lower third refers to the actual third of the face. Sagittal projection is not affected by this.

Downward growth in your cade lengthened your midface and your lower third (vertically).

You can have a vertically tall lower third and a weak chin, they are unrelated. Many women have very pointed chins but weak lower thirds actually

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 9779 and forevermirin
The more recessed you are more innocent you will look. The innocent look comes from recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and forevermirin
Genio and you're good to go ngl.
would that be to improve gonial angle something like this?

either its a shit morph or it just wont look that good imo.

or did u mean it in a way that would also increase chin protrusion?
Lower third refers to the actual third of the face. Sagittal projection is not affected by this.

Downward growth in your cade lengthened your midface and your lower third (vertically).

You can have a vertically tall lower third and a weak chin, they are unrelated. Many women have very pointed chins but weak lower thirds actually
i see, so long midfaces are usually caused by downward growth? which means that some downward grown isn't much of a failo for men.
and what would u say is the best way for me to fix my weak chin? i think implants are weird tbh, would genio fix it as the other guy suggested?

The more recessed you are more innocent you will look. The innocent look comes from recession.
bro what are u saying i look innocent jfl

Genio would ascend you hard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 21044, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
  • +1
would that be to improve gonial angle something like this?

either its a shit morph or it just wont look that good imo.

or did u mean it in a way that would also increase chin protrusion?

i see, so long midfaces are usually caused by downward growth? which means that some downward grown isn't much of a failo for men.
and what would u say is the best way for me to fix my weak chin? i think implants are weird tbh, would genio fix it as the other guy suggested?

Long midfaces are just genes. I have long midface and forward grown shin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and forevermirin
interesting, i thought genio was mainly about fixing gonial angle

how would genio achieve this they dont add anything extra do they just move the jaw angle around. maybe i have no idea what im talking about ngl
What about chin implant?

• +1
Genioplasty is like this.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Long midfaces are just genes. I have long midface and forward grown shin.
makes sense.

i tried a morph in which i push my teeth in further instead of protruding chin.

does this have a similar effect to the genio u suggested?

makes sense.

i tried a morph in which i push my teeth in further instead of protruding chin.

does this have a similar effect to the genio u suggested?

looks fine. if you get girls. it does not even matter.

• +1
looks fine. if you get girls. it does not even matter.
its not about girls bro i want to mog every curry on this forum ngl that's my current goal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
oh lol so like they cut the bone and reattatch it at a different place to create the protrusion effect. seems pretty fucked up ngl i dont want to cut my bones :(
Ascend or die trying, this is what I'm going to have done to my face.
3256737 Orthognatic surgery

• JFL
oh lol so like they cut the bone and reattatch it at a different place to create the protrusion effect. seems pretty fucked up ngl i dont want to cut my bones :(
chin implant is much less riskier. they just put implant to your chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
i have no idea what that means jfl are u getting bimax?
Yes, bimax + genioplasty. I am also going to get infraorbital implants.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and forevermirin
chin implant is much less riskier. they just put implant to your chin.
but ive heard these aren't permanent and can move and get disfigured and shit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
i see and that is to mimic forward growth right. infraorbital implants will change eye shape?

but ive heard these aren't permanent and can move and get disfigured and shit
Then try fillers. They last like half year.

• +1
  • JFL
i see and that is to mimic forward growth right. infraorbital implants will change eye shape?
They won't change eye shape but rather orbital vector from 3/4 and side view. My eye shape is good I just need better undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and forevermirin
Then try fillers. They last like half year.
naw lol if i get surgery its gonna be genio the excellent graphics provided by u and @HarrierDuBois have convinced me. at least it looks like it'll be permanent.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
naw lol if i get surgery its gonna be genio the excellent graphics provided by u and @HarrierDuBois have convinced me. at least it looks like it'll be permanent.
It's permanent and when it regrows better than fillers since it's for life.

• Love it
Mirin :feelsokman: I want to get genio from ramieri so I can hve an Italy vaca too :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
They won't change eye shape but rather orbital vector from 3/4 and side view. My eye shape is good I just need better undereye support.
Undereye support would also decrease scleral show, so it does affect shape doesn't it?

• +1
Undereye support would also decrease scleral show, so it does affect shape doesn't it?
Yes I suppose it would tighten the lower lids and reduce my scleral show, I have about 1 mm scleral show in neutral angle with relaxed face. It would decrease pfh and give my eyes an even more striking proper almond shape.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Yes I suppose it would tighten the lower lids and reduce my scleral show, I have about 1 mm scleral show in neutral angle with relaxed face.
Same

• +1
Absolutely over.

• +1
Chads.org btw

• JFL
  • Hmm...
its not about girls bro i want to mog every curry on this forum ngl that's my current goal
Mirin delusion, you won’t mog shit until I delete my account, also what age are you(for mewing suggestions).

• JFL
Mirin delusion, you won’t mog shit until I delete my account, also what age are you(for mewing suggestions).
i mog u with a flaccid tongue jfl try mewing for another 30 years then u might hairline mog me

i honestly think its a good pose but since becoming aware of the finer technicalities of psl, i am reconsidering posting my side profile on any OLD apps.

how much of a failo is downward growth really for attractiveness? most foids imo just see a visible jawline and think its good.

Attachments

• 1692503283407.png
    1692503283407.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back