How bad is this eye area as a Chinaman?

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Thinking of getting surgery for the weird eyelids that I have (upper blepharoplasty) and maybe brow ridge implant but I've read you guys talk about hooded eyes and other features of the eye area so I need to know how bad this eye area is for me in regards to appeal to white girls. I want to be more attractive to white girl in the West for the most part. I'm Chinese, so I need to figure out how to make my eyes less stereotypical.

Have brow ridge implants ever looked good?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, randomvanish, Hightwolf and 4 others
not so bad tbh, at least u have not a monolid. eyelid in the inner part need more westernisation, same as lower lid shape. And get a brow bone tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6341
Browridge implants are always shit. I have a shitty browridge too and sadly idk of anything that'd help it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
not so bad tbh, at least u have not a monolid. eyelid in the inner part need more westernisation, same as lower lip shape. And get a brow bone tbh
jfl wym by get a brow bone? theres browbone implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Have brow ridge implants ever looked good?

In theory should be good, but I have ridiculously high browridge, so I'm not sure that it will help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Not bad

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6341
ye but don't look great usually tbh.
can you get a browbone augmentation? jfl
i wonder if thats possible to reshape the browbone or reposition it

• +1
In theory should be good, but I have ridiculously high browridge, so I'm not sure that it will help.

It wont because you cant make it lower set. They also just look unnatural to me, never seen a result where the guy ascended from it. Not worth getting imo, if your Chinese you are probably better off getting a nose bridge augmentation, that can help make the brows appear lower (less distance between brows and nose bridge), and also looks better in of itself anyway.

Unknown

10 1055 b 004 140249 c021 f004

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
can you get a browbone augmentation? jfl
i wonder if thats possible to reshape the browbone or reposition it
no, can't touch brow bone sadly, in any form or shape

• So Sad
Thinking of getting surgery for the weird eyelids that I have (upper blepharoplasty) and maybe brow ridge implant but I've read you guys talk about hooded eyes and other features of the eye area so I need to know how bad this eye area is for me in regards to appeal to white girls. I want to be more attractive to white girl in the West for the most part. I'm Chinese, so I need to figure out how to make my eyes less stereotypical.

good eyes for an asian wdym

I would look into orbital decompression and maybe ha paste for browridge

• +1
not so bad tbh, at least u have not a monolid. eyelid in the inner part need more westernisation, same as lower lid shape. And get a brow bone tbh

How bad would this eye area affect attracting white girls in the West? Do my eyes have potential to be acceptable to most western girls?

• +1
the eye area is actually good
your brows are what ruins it

• +1

Contacts ?
Otherwise you are fine

• +1
How bad would this eye area affect attracting white girls in the West? Do my eyes have potential to be acceptable to most western girls?
Most no. And it's not about beeing acceptable it's about beeing attractive enough for the rest to matter - everything non looks related.
But you'r inbetween an asian eye area and a more caucasoid one. Attractiveness wise it's above average for an asian here from what i can tell.
The typical slanted eyes are most of the time also incels.
If i were you, i'll definitively get some work done on the lower lid, and get a bit of botox to fake lower set eyebrows. And you must get eyelashes more.

I would be shocked if eyes was what make a girl rejecting you if she is a bit into asians even rn.

• Love it
the eye area is actually good
your brows are what ruins it
You mean the height of the brows? If so , how do you think is the best way to improve it? Or is it some other aspect of them?

the ipd and low pfl hurts you ngl

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You mean the height of the brows? If so , how do you think is the best way to improve it? Or is it some other aspect of them?
your brows are pointing down its weird
is your face prettyboy-ish? if so height of the brows might not be that much of a failo

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 6341
your brows are pointing down its weird
is your face prettyboy-ish? if so height of the brows might not be that much of a failo
My maxilla IS recessed, my jaw is too as well as my chin. I might need a double jaw surgery as well as a chin wing to look good. Maybe my facial structure will improve and become pretty-boyish after djs+genio .

the ipd and low pfl hurts you ngl
That's bad. Is there any good way to improve or fraud IPD and PFL?

My maxilla IS recessed, my jaw is too as well as my chin. I might need a double jaw surgery as well as a chin wing to look good. Maybe my facial structure will improve and become pretty-boyish after djs+genio .

there is for ipd, i forgot though( some guides on here for that i believe). For pfl grow out your lashes

• +1
I would look into orbital decompression and maybe ha paste for browridge
How could you even recommend an orbital decompression without seeing a picture of his sideprofile?

maxilla is obvious since you are asian, but yes do bimax
focus on mandible etc for now

ipd and pfl is usually shit for chinks

• +1
smash your brow bone with hammer, actually they are much natural looking than implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
smash your brow bone with hammer, actually they are much natural looking than implants

It seems kinda retarded tbh. Do you have any evidence that it works?

It seems kinda retarded tbh. Do you have any evidence that it works?
Mr.blackpill on instagram seems like he has whole
Essay about it. Btw is your es ratio fine? My asian genetics gave me the curse of shit es ratio. Its even more brutal than side profile cuz i can easily get lefort but wide af skull seems non fixable

Above average asian eye area.

If you didn't mention your ethnicity I would've guessed you were a jungle gook tbh.

Average Chinese eye area is pretty bad honestly.

• So Sad
Mr.blackpill on instagram seems like he has whole
Essay about it. Btw is your es ratio fine? My asian genetics gave me the curse of shit es ratio. Its even more brutal than side profile cuz i can easily get lefort but wide af skull seems non fixable

Most likely fine. The outer part of my cheekbones is not very wide.

Most likely fine. The outer part of my cheekbones is not very wide.
Thats something good. My whole skull is fucking wide even tho i have mild downward growth. So fucking weird. If i were fully forward grown my facial width shouldve been 16cm

Thats something good. My whole skull is fucking wide even tho i have mild downward growth. So fucking weird. If i were fully forward grown my facial width shouldve been 16cm
Isn't wide face ideal though?

Isn't wide face ideal though?
Ideal is adequate amount of width until it doesnt ruin ES ratio and skull width and height ratio (not fwhr) if skull is too wide compared to height it looks so roundish

• +1
Above average asian eye area.

If you didn't mention your ethnicity I would've guessed you were a jungle gook tbh.

Average Chinese eye area is pretty bad honestly.

It's sad to think that the typical Chinese eye area is not good.

I need to find a good eye surgeon that can make mine look more caucasoid over the period of a year.

• So Sad
Reactions: Limbo
For the sake of harmony, I think yours eyes are pretty good and they fit an Asian face. It doesn't look bad tbh.

For the sake of harmony, I think yours eyes are pretty good and they fit an Asian face. It doesn't look bad tbh.

It's not great. My eyes have to look less stereotypically Asian.